02 April 2020
- International flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Regional / Domestic flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Baggage allowances as per provisioned by airlines
- Accommodation of 3 and 4 star hotels or similar
- Applicable city tax
- Tour and entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transportation during the tour
- Local Guide service (of foreign country) along with local Tour Leader (Malaysian)
- Visa fees and application process assistance
- Tipping for Driver & Local Guides
- Daily mineral water
- Meals other than stated in the itinerary
- Extra baggage charge
- Personal charges in hotel: call services, minibar, laundry etc
- Personal travelling insurance - participants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance for any inconvenience during the trip. Please consult our Sales Specialist to purchase one
Gather at KLIA Airport for the flight to Sarajevo
Dubai - Skopje (L/D)
Transit in Dubai before proceed to Skopje
Proceed your journey to Skopje, capital city of Macedonia
Upon arrival to Skopje, we will start our visit the Old Rail station. It was the most beautiful train station on the Balkans, but then it was demolished by the earthquake in 1963. This station now has been used as well-preserved Museum.
Then, you will be taken to visit Mustafa-Pasha Mosque, was built during Ottoman Empire. The interior of the mosque is richly decorated in colourful arabesques. Then, we will visit Daut Pasin Hamam, the area famous for its beautiful and relaxing views.
We will walk through the Stone Bridge. It is a bridge across the Vardar River. Grab your souvenir items while we in Old Bazaar Skopje. It is good spot for the shopping lovers to spend their money here as there are a lot of old, new and brand items available in this bazaar.
Before lunch time, you will be taken to visit Monument of Mother Teresa, dedicated to the Mother Teresa on the location where she has been baptized.
Check in hotel and overnight in Skopje
Skopje - Tetovo - Ohrid (B/L/D)
In the morning after check-out, we will visit to the Sarena Mosque also called Painted/Colourful Mosque in Tetovo.The mosque is rather small, heavily carpeted and brightly painted even in the inside. Bright chandeliers and pretty window-grooves add to that subtle charm of the mosque. More than a place of worship, it feels as though you have walked into a private, holy sanctuary.
Upon arrival in Ohrid, wandering around the City of Ohrid, you will visit Zeynel Abedin Pasha Tekke. You will experience to visit Zeynel Abedin-Pasha Mosque, which was built in 17th Century. Nowadays the mosque contains a burial chamber in which rest the remains of Haji Muhammad Hayati, a Persian ancestor of the first ruler of Ohrid and abundance of destinations you will visit such as Ali pasha's mosque, Chinar tree, City square of Ohrid and Amphitheatre.
Have some time to shop for souvenirs at Ohrid Pearl's shop and take an optional tour to cruise around Lake Ohrid.
Continue journey to Ohrid, check in and overnight in Ohrid
Ohrid - Tirana - Budva (B/L/D)
Continue the journey to Tirana of Albania. Visit Tirana's famous Clock Tower of Tirana has a spiral staircase with 90 steps, 35 metres tall was the tallest building in the city in 1822.
Upon arrival at Budva, commence our first destination by visiting Old Town Budva, built near the Adriatic Ocean including Square of the Poet and Square of the churches.
Next, you are going to visit is Mosque of Ethem Bey, located in the center of the Albanian capital Tirana, has unique history which it was controlled by the communist rule but reopened as a house of worship by approximately 10,000 courageous people and abundance places to visit at Skender-bey Square, City hall and Opera house.
Next, visit the National Museum which is major museum in a Communist-era building featuring themed exhibitions about the history of Albania and have some time to shop for your souvenirs.
Check in and overnight in Budva
Budva - Kotor - Dubrovnik - Neum (B/L/D)
Today, proceed to the nighbouring country, Montenegro to visit Kotor, a medieval city that is surrounded with fortification built during the Venetian perios.
Upon arrival in Kotor, we will visit to Old City, Cathedral of Saint Tryphon, this Romanesque Catholic church built in 1166 houses many gold & silver religious relics & frescoes.
Next, proceed to Sea Gate and Maritime Museum of Montenegro, the place where you can get to know about rich Kotor history.
After that, have your free time around the old town and be sure to grab a lot of handmade souvenir products.
Cross the border of Bosnia and Croatia to enjoy a visit to Old Town Dubrovnik, known as the 'Pearl of Adriatic'. This city was historically based on maritime trade as it became notable for its wealth and skilled diplomacy.
Here, abundance of destinations to visit like Old Walled City, Rector Palace, Clock Tower, Orlando's Column and the Franciscan Monastery with the most ancient pharmacy in the world.
Free time for shopping.
Proceed to Neum to check-in and overnight
Neum - Blagaj - Mostar (B/LD)
Visit Pocitelj, a small village on a limestone hill along the Neretva River
Continue to visit oldest Dervish house and Buna River Spring in Blagaj. This area is rich with natural values from the cultural and historical heritage of Blagaj since its distinctive quality is in the coexistence of the natural and the man-made.
Check in and overnight in Mostar
Mostar - Sarajevo (B/L/D)
We will commence the trip today to visit the surrounding Mostar Old City, via Old Bridge which became the icon of Mostar and experience to view the beauty of Karadjoz Bey Mosque and Muslibegovic house.
You will be provided leisure time for you to grab the souvenir or any products available around this area.
Check in hotel and overnight in Sarajevo
Sarajevo - Travnik - Jajce - Sarajevo (B/L/D)
Begin your trip for today after breakfast, we are going to visit Jajce Waterfalls. Refresh your body and mind while we are in Jajce Waterfalls. Enjoy the view of 30 meters high of the waterfalls. Then, we will move to Pliva Lake and have our photographic session on this beautiful lake.
Lunch in refresh air while enjoying the magnificent view of Plava Voda Springs
Overnight in Sarajevo
Sarajevo - Dubai (B)
In the morning, proceed to the peaceful Vrelo Bosne park and indulge in the history of Sarajevo War in Tunnel Museum, which serves as the only way of communication and connection to the outside world during the war.
Next, we will visit the Sarajevo Old City. Here, abundance of destination you will visit such as Bascarsija, Latin Bridge, Brusa Bezistan, Gazi Husref Bey Mosque, Gazi Husref Bey Madrass, Morica Han and Vijecnica.
You will be provided leisure time for you to grab the souvenir or any products available around this area.
Transfer to airport for your flight back, with a transit at Dubai
Safely arrived Kuala Lumpur.
Thank you for choosing POTO Travel
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|2||Outbound||EK 343||0110 - 0430||Kuala Lumpur||Dubai|
|2||Outbound||FZ 761||0910 - 1310||Dubai||Sarajevo|
|9||Inbound||FZ 792||1355 - 2055||Skopje||Dubai|
|10||Inbound||EK 346||1310 - 1425||Dubai||Kuala Lumpur|
ITINERARY & PRICE
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to change and based on current conditions.
- Any outdoor or nature tour is weather dependant. In case of cancellation or inconvenience due to bad weather, POTO Travel reserve the right to change the itinerary whereas necessary. No refund will be allocated in such case.
- Participants are advised to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS thoroughly before purchasing this package.
- The proposed optional tours listed are time and weather dependant (if any). The rate also subject to change depending on minimum number of participants.
- Due to regulations, coach has to be park at the designated area and can’t simply do the drop off or pick up. Hence, participants need to walk for some distance whereas necessary.
- Participants are encouraged to bring along proper comfortable shoes & clothes due to the nature of this tour in which involving a lot of walks.
- This Special Promotion is valid for limited period only and subject to change without prior notice. It is not valid to any other special promotion, if applicable.
- Kindly refer to our staff before purchasing any domestic flight.
- Any request for upgrade or special handling must be informed upon booking.
- Kindly contact our staff for infant’s fare and total charges.
- Shall the group booking have been closed or fully-materialized, any additional request afterwards will be subject to the seat availability and current airfare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- For packages involving any domestic or regional flight, cruise or train, preliminary booking will be made should the group reach minimum number of pax. Upon confirming or issuing the tickets, any additional request afterward will be subject to the availability and current fare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- Most hotels do not provide kettle and ironing as in-room facilities.
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case.
- Not all hotels providing the double room (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room (2 single beds) will be provided.
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with similar level of hotel.
- Breakfast is based on international buffet style. Participants are advised to only consume non-meaty dishes, otherwise stated as halal.
- Lunch & dinner will be based on halal meals, Muslim friendly, seafood or vegetarian depending on locations and availability, if included in the package.
- Any special dietary requirement must be informed upon booking.
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months from the date of returning back to Malaysia.
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date.
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and not blacklisted from travelling (PTPTN, MARA, Tax etc). Any restriction of travelling on the day of departure will be under the responsibility of participants itself and any additional cost will be borne solely by the participants.
- Detailed information of the package will be provided as early as 2 months before departure for easy reference. Participants are obliged to read and understand all documents provided as to ensure smoothness of the program.
- Participants are advised to book at the latest by 45 days before departure date.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘FULL’, it is means that either the allocation is already fulfilled or the group already been closed for booking. In such case, if participants insist to travel on the same date, we will advise based on FIT ticket and subject to fare difference.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘LIMITED’, it is means that the group has limited number of seats available for booking. Kindly contact our staff immediately as to avoid missing the chance of travelling to your preferred destination and date.
- Participants are encouraged to tip our Tour Leader, given that the Tour Leader had done an excellent job throughout the tour and the participants are satisfied with overall service delivered.
- POTO Travel & Tours reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
SPECIAL NOTES FOR THIS PACKAGE (BALKAN)
- This package is NOT SUITABLE for wheelchair users due to the tour condition and lack of proper disabled facilities.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
02 April 2020