20 January 2020
- International flight with economy class K
- Airport Taxes
- Luggage limit 30kg / person
- Accommodation at 3 or 4-star hotel with breakfast.
- Tours and meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transport and Tour guide services.
- Tips for tour guides and bus drivers.
- Meals other than provided in the itinerary
- Charge for over limit luggage
- Personal charges at the hotel: (phone calls, mini bar, laundry and etc.)
- Personal travel insurance - Customers are encouraged to take personal travel insurance. Please contact Customer Service for more information
Kuala Lumpur Tehran
Assemble at KLIA Airport for international flight to Rome and transit in Tehran before continuing the flight
Tehran - Rome (L)
Start your travel day by visiting in Rome City. The first destination we will visit is Roman Forum, rectangular forum surrounded by the ruins of several important ancient government buildings at the center of the city of Rome.
Then, you will brought to visit the Colosseum, largest amphitheatre ever built and one of the most destinations visited by tourists. The building ceased to be used for entertainment in the early medieval era but the building structure is still firm and still being an iconic symbol of Imperial Rome
Continue your journey to visit Piazza di Spagna, a pleasing square which one of the most popular meeting places in Rome that places the Trevi Fountain. What's unique about this area is the combination of the monumental staircase, an obelisk and a beautiful church that will always draw tourist attention
Visit Rome Grand Mosque, the largest mosque in the western site of world that has fascinating architecture made of repetitious designs and amazing geometric patterns that makes it as most beautiful Mosque in Europe.
Rome - Florence (B)
Transfer to Florence and start our day a visit to the PierroTucci Leather Factory Outlet, shop famous for shopping leather goods. This outlet has a wide range of handmade Italian leather jackets, bags, wallets, belts, gloves and handbags where they only produce quality Italian leather quality Italian leather by expert leather craftsmen.
Next, continue our day trip to visit Duomo Santa Maria Del Fiore. It was designed by Arnolfo di Cambio at the end of the 13th century, the Cathedral's trademark dome is now the symbol of Florence.
Continue your journey to visit Piazzale Michelangelo, it was built on the hills located south of the Florence's historic center. This area is offering a beautiful panoramic view of Florence and the Arno, and is definitely a must stop for tourists.
A visit to the Ponte Vecchio will be your last destination in Florence. It is a medieval stone closed-spandrel segmental arch bridge over the Arno River. This is the only bridge which did not destroy during World War II.
Florence - Pisa - Venice (B)
Today, we will commence our Pisa tour by visiting Tower of Pisa, one of the monuments that are the landmark of the must visit Pisa.
Continue your journey towards Venice and visit Barberino Designer Outlet on your way
Today you will enjoy the romantic city of Venice for one whole day!
After having your breakfast, we will move you to Tronchetto, for you to take a boat and sailing to Piazza San Marco located in Venice Island.
Arriving in Piazza San Marco, we will bring you to view Bridge of Sighs, Bell Tower, Doges Rialto Bridge, San Marco Basilica and Doges Palace.
After lunch, you will have experience to visit Glass Factory. Experience by yourself to discover the beautiful glass handicrafts has been made by the professional glass craftsman who will create a unique item while showing and explaining the ancient technique phases of glass production.
Additional Tour Options: Embark the Gondola along the Venetian River.
Venice - Milan (B)
Depart for your last city, Milan
Arriving in Milan, you will stroll around Milan City to view Duomo Cathedral, largest church in Italy and the third largest in Europe and Teatro Della Scala, an opera house in Milan that offers cultural performance, ballet theatres, scalapetra and museum to visit.
Let’s give in to your shopping desire with a visit Galleria Vittorio Emanuele. It is Italy’s oldest shopping mall a major landmark of Milan. This shopping mall is named Victor Emmanuel II, the first king of the Kingdom of Italy.
Milan - Tehran - Kuala Lumpur
Transfer to airport to take flight back to Kuala Lumpur & transit in Tehran
Safely arrived in Kuala Lumpur.
Thanks for choosing and trusting Poto Travel as your tour travel agency.
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|1||Outbound||W5082||2330 - 0330+1||Kuala Lumpur||Tehran|
|2||Outbound||W5140||0700 - 0930||Tehran||Rome|
|7||Inbound||W5111||1135 - 1850||Milan||Tehran|
|7||Inbound||W5083||2200 - 1020+1||Tehran||Kuala Lumpur|
ITINERARY & PRICE
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to change and based on current conditions.
- Any outdoor or nature tour is weather dependant. In case of cancellation or inconvenience due to bad weather, POTO Travel reserve the right to change the itinerary whereas necessary. No refund will be allocated in such case.
- Participants are advised to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS thoroughly before purchasing this package.
- The proposed optional tours listed are time and weather dependant (if any). The rate also subject to change depending on minimum number of participants.
- Due to regulations, coach has to be park at the designated area and can’t simply do the drop off or pick up. Hence, participants need to walk for some distance whereas necessary.
- Participants are encouraged to bring along proper comfortable shoes & clothes due to the nature of this tour in which involving a lot of walks.
- This Special Promotion is valid for limited period only and subject to change without prior notice. It is not valid to any other special promotion, if applicable.
- Kindly refer to our staff before purchasing any domestic flight.
- Any request for upgrade or special handling must be informed upon booking.
- Kindly contact our staff for infant’s fare and total charges.
- Shall the group booking have been closed or fully-materialized, any additional request afterwards will be subject to the seat availability and current airfare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- For packages involving any domestic or regional flight, cruise or train, preliminary booking will be made should the group reach minimum number of pax. Upon confirming or issuing the tickets, any additional request afterward will be subject to the availability and current fare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- Most hotels do not provide kettle and ironing as in-room facilities.
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case.
- Not all hotels providing the double room (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room (2 single beds) will be provided.
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with similar level of hotel.
- Breakfast is based on international buffet style. Participants are advised to only consume non-meaty dishes, otherwise stated as halal.
- Lunch & dinner will be based on halal meals, Muslim friendly, seafood or vegetarian depending on locations and availability, if included in the package.
- Any special dietary requirement must be informed upon booking.
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months from the date of returning back to Malaysia.
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date.
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and not blacklisted from travelling (PTPTN, MARA, Tax etc). Any restriction of travelling on the day of departure will be under the responsibility of participants itself and any additional cost will be borne solely by the participants.
- Detailed information of the package will be provided as early as 2 months before departure for easy reference. Participants are obliged to read and understand all documents provided as to ensure smoothness of the program.
- Participants are advised to book at the latest by 45 days before departure date.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘FULL’, it is means that either the allocation is already fulfilled or the group already been closed for booking. In such case, if participants insist to travel on the same date, we will advise based on FIT ticket and subject to fare difference.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘LIMITED’, it is means that the group has limited number of seats available for booking. Kindly contact our staff immediately as to avoid missing the chance of travelling to your preferred destination and date.
- Participants are encouraged to tip our Tour Leader, given that the Tour Leader had done an excellent job throughout the tour and the participants are satisfied with overall service delivered.
- POTO Travel & Tours reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
SPECIAL NOTES FOR THIS PACKAGE (ITALY)
- This country holding annual series of events, festivals, conferences and exhibitions that might affected the hotel’s availability. In such case, hotel might be relocated to another nearby city within similar category.