06 April 2020
- International flight with economy class Kuala Lumpur - Istanbul - Tallin / Warsaw - Istanbul- Kuala Lumpur.
- Airport Taxes
- Luggage limit 30kg / person
- Accommodation at 4-star hotel with breakfast.
- Tours and meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transport and Tour guide services.
- Tips for tour guides and bus drivers.
- Meals other than provided in the itinerary
- Charge for over limit luggage
- Personal charges at the hotel: (phone calls, mini bar, laundry and etc.)
- Personal travel insurance - Customers are encouraged to take personal travel insurance. Please contact Customer Service for more information
Kuala Lumpur - Istanbul
Gather at KLIA for your departing flight to Tallin. You will first be transitted at Istanbul
Istanbul - Tallin (D)
Upon arrival in Tallin, proceed for dinner and check in your hotel for the night
Explore Tallin city starting at the Low Town, which is one of the best preserved medieval towns in Europe. Immerse in the cobblestone walkways before proceeding to High Town also known as Toompea, a limestone hill that serves as the center of the Government of Estonia and the Riigikogu (Parliament) to see the Toompea Castle
Visit Kadriorg Palace, a Baroque palace built by Russian Peter The Great for Catherine 1
Take a photo at the oldest town hall in Baltic & Scandinavia Region and the Viru Gate which was built in the 14th century as part of Tallinn defence system.
Later, visit Keila Juga waterfall, the third most powerful waterfall in Tallin before visiting a small town Paldiski near the Baltic Sea to take in the mesmerizing view of the blue waters from Turisalu Cliff.
Tallin - Haapsalu - Parnu - Riga (B/L/D)
On the way to Riga, visit Haapsalu, a seaside resort town famous for it's mud spa tradition since 1825 especially for Russian aristocrate. Here you will see the Kuursaal, one of the finest wooden buildings in Estonia, Episcopal Castle and romantic wooden dwelling houses on its narrow streets.
Proceed to Parnu, which is the fourth largest city in Estonia and is a famous summer holiday destination. We will see the Red Tower, which was once a prison in the southeastern corner of it's defensive walls.
Arrive Riga, and rest for the next day
Today you will explore the city of Riga, Latvia!
Start off your day with a visit to the Three Brother's House, which are the oldest medieval dwelling houses in Riga which now houses the Latvian Museum of Architecture. These houses showcases a different architecture for 3 consecutive era, which are the 1490 - when Riga just established links with Dutch merchants, the 1646 - when Dutch Mannerism was obvious in it's design and facade, lastly, the 17th century where the house was splitted into few apartments each floor to accommodate the growing merchants.
Take a photo at The Riga Castle and Dome Cathedral before visiting the Open Air Museum of Folk Architecture and the Porcelain Museum
End your day at UNESCO listed Riga's Central Market which is also the largest market in Europe! Try on some local snacks and delicacies such as the Svete organic bread, marinated vegetables, some honey products or dried fruits and nuts.
Riga - Rundale - Vilnius (B/L/D)
Continuing the journey to Vilnius, you will first pay a visit to Rundale Palace, a lavish summer residence of the Dukes of Courtland.
Next, visit thee Geographic Centre of Europe Monument, in which you will be standing at exactly at the official center of Europe.
In Vilnius, Lithuania, you will see the Bishop Palace, Presidential Palace, 16th-century Vilnius University and the Gates Dawn
Vilnius - Trakai - Vilnius (B/L/D)
Explore Old Town of Vilnius and see the mixture of Baroque, Gothic and Neo-classical architecture all in one place. Next, visit the Republic of Uzupis, a small artsy town which is a legit self-proclaimed republic.
In the evening, visit Trakai Castle, an island castle which was built in the 14th century that held a strategic importance for the Grand Duchy of Lithuania
Vilnius - Bialystok (B/L/D)
Transfer to Bialystok of Poland and commence short city tour upon arrival.
View of Branicki Palace, a historical edifice in Bialystok, a former residence of Jan Kelemns Branicki which is surrounded with beautiful park and a fountain. This palace now houses a medical university. There are 2 museums on the site which are the Museum of the History of Medicine and the Museum of history for the complex itself
Bialystok - Warsaw (B/L/D)
Proceed to the last city for the tour, which is Warsaw, Poland
Today in Warsaw, visit the Royal Castle, once a castle residency for Polish Monarchs and you can see the King Zygmunt III Waza Column in front of the castle.
Warsaw - Istanbul - Kuala Lumpur (B/L)
Commence city tour of Warsaw, view the 16th century Barbican fortress, Warsaw Mermaid monument and have a stroll in old town Warsaw
Have your own free time to grab some souvenir in the old town before you are transferred to the airport
Safely arrived in Kuala Lumpur
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
ITINERARY & PRICE
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to change and based on current conditions.
- Any outdoor or nature tour is weather dependant. In case of cancellation or inconvenience due to bad weather, POTO Travel reserve the right to change the itinerary whereas necessary. No refund will be allocated in such case.
- Participants are advised to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS thoroughly before purchasing this package.
- The proposed optional tours listed are time and weather dependant (if any). The rate also subject to change depending on minimum number of participants.
- Due to regulations, coach has to be park at the designated area and can’t simply do the drop off or pick up. Hence, participants need to walk for some distance whereas necessary.
- Participants are encouraged to bring along proper comfortable shoes & clothes due to the nature of this tour in which involving a lot of walks.
- This Special Promotion is valid for limited period only and subject to change without prior notice. It is not valid to any other special promotion, if applicable.
- Kindly refer to our staff before purchasing any domestic flight.
- Any request for upgrade or special handling must be informed upon booking.
- Kindly contact our staff for infant’s fare and total charges.
- Shall the group booking have been closed or fully-materialized, any additional request afterwards will be subject to the seat availability and current airfare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- For packages involving any domestic or regional flight, cruise or train, preliminary booking will be made should the group reach minimum number of pax. Upon confirming or issuing the tickets, any additional request afterward will be subject to the availability and current fare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- Most hotels do not provide kettle and ironing as in-room facilities.
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case.
- Not all hotels providing the double room (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room (2 single beds) will be provided.
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with similar level of hotel.
- Breakfast is based on international buffet style. Participants are advised to only consume non-meaty dishes, otherwise stated as halal.
- Lunch & dinner will be based on halal meals, Muslim friendly, seafood or vegetarian depending on locations and availability, if included in the package.
- Any special dietary requirement must be informed upon booking.
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months from the date of returning back to Malaysia.
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date.
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and not blacklisted from travelling (PTPTN, MARA, Tax etc). Any restriction of travelling on the day of departure will be under the responsibility of participants itself and any additional cost will be borne solely by the participants.
- Detailed information of the package will be provided as early as 2 months before departure for easy reference. Participants are obliged to read and understand all documents provided as to ensure smoothness of the program.
- Participants are advised to book at the latest by 45 days before departure date.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘FULL’, it is means that either the allocation is already fulfilled or the group already been closed for booking. In such case, if participants insist to travel on the same date, we will advise based on FIT ticket and subject to fare difference.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘LIMITED’, it is means that the group has limited number of seats available for booking. Kindly contact our staff immediately as to avoid missing the chance of travelling to your preferred destination and date.
- Participants are encouraged to tip our Tour Leader, given that the Tour Leader had done an excellent job throughout the tour and the participants are satisfied with overall service delivered.
- POTO Travel & Tours reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
06 April 2020