21 March 2020
- International flight with economy class Kuala Lumpur - Dubai- Baku / Yerevan - Dubai - Kuala Lumpur.
- Regional flights Baku - Tbilisi
- Airport Taxes
- Luggage limit 30kg / person
- Visa fee for Azerbaijan & Armenia
- Accommodation at 4-star hotel with breakfast.
- Tours and meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transport and Tour guide services.
- Tips for tour guides and bus drivers.
- Meals other than provided in the itinerary
- Charge for over limit luggage
- Personal charges at the hotel: (phone calls, mini bar, laundry and etc.)
- Personal travel insurance - Customers are encouraged to take personal travel insurance. Please contact Customer Service for more information
- Tickets for Eiffel Tower
Gather at KLIA Airport for International flight to Baku
Kuala Lumpur - Dubai - Baku (Azerbaijan) (L/D)
Board flight to Baku, Azerbaijan and transit in Dubai
Upon arrival in Baku, enjoy your lunch and commence city tour of Baku.
Visit Martyrs’ Alley to enjoy panoramic view of Baku bay. Then we continue the tour and visit famous Icheri Shekher (Inner town) with its historical buildings and narrow lanes. Enter the town through Shemakha gates, visit the Palace of Shirvanshakhs’ 14-17 CC, the residence of one of the powerful dynasties in the history of Azerbaijan.
Then we walk to medieval caravansaray that was one of the main stop points for great caravans travelling along the ancient Great Silk Road. After that we will enter charming Maiden Tower 09-12 cc, the symbol of city of Baku. The history of the tower is full of many legends up to nowadays. You can see old medieval bathes surrounding the tower. Enjoy the view of the imposing mansions of the oil barons, built in the oil boom of 1870-1914.
Baku - Absheron Peninsula - Gobustan - Baku (B/L/D)
Today you will visit the area of the Greater Baku and Absheron peninsula.
Start with Gobustan National Park. Visit to the Petroglyphs Museum and explore petroglyphs dating back to 10,000 BC.
Continue to mud volcanoes in Gobustan Reserve. Gobustan is home to almost half of world’s mud volcanoes.
Later transfer to Ateshgah – temple of fire located in Surakhany village. Zoroastrians from India travelled thousands of kilometers to Ateshgah to worship fire coming out of the earth.
Visit Yanardag Mountain with natural gas burning for several thousands of years.
Baku - Tbilisi (Georgia)- Mtshketa - Tbilisi (B/L/D)
In the morning, transfer to Baku International airport to take regional flight to Tbilisi
Upon arrival in Tbilisi, visit the ancient capital and religious center of Georgia – Mtskheta (3000 years old) and see its historical places: ancient Jvari Monastery (6th century) and impressive Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (11th century), which are listed in UNESCO World Heritage sites
Tbilisi - Gori - Uplistsikhe - Tbilisi (B/L/D)
Today we drive to Gori – the heart of Kartli region and its historical place: Uplistsikhe Cave Town (1st millennium BC).
Uplistsikhe is the place where the Great Silk Road used to pass. This is an old and interesting complex with dwelling quarters, wine-cellars, bakeries, a three-nave basilica church hewn out in rock and even an antic theatre.
Enjoy your time basking in the ancient ambiance and make sure to grab some souvenirs aorund the cave town
Today we will explore the capital of Georgia, Tbilisi.
Wonder in the old districts of the city which are structured like terraces, as well as take a walk in the narrow streets to enjoy colorful houses, patterned balconies and wonderful samples of modern architecture.
We will start the tour form Metekhi church (13th century) facing the magnificent views over old Tbilisi. A stroll along winding little streets takes us to the main sights of the city.
Afterwards take a cable car to enjoy the panoramic views of the whole town and through the ancient Narikala fortress (4th century) where you can visit the Jumah Mosque right besidethe fortress.
Find yourselves in the historical domed sulphur bath area- connected with the name of our city. Finally the Golden Fund of the historical museum will prove the fact that Georgia is truly the land of the Golden Fleece.
Tbilisi - Sadakhlo - Haghpat - Lake Sevan - Yerevan (Armenia) (B/L/D)
Today you will be transferred to Armenia through the Sadakhlo Border.
After border crosing, proceed to Haghpat Monastery (10th c,) a vivid example of the medieval Armenian architecture and a religious and cultural center. Visit Lake Sevan, the so called “Blue Pearl of Armenia”.
End the tour in Yerevan, capital city of Armenia
Yerevan - Garni - Geghard - Yerevan (B/L/D)
Commence city tour around Yerevan visiting Republic square, Northern Avenue, Swan Lake, Freedom Square, Opera House, Cascade open-air museum.
Visit Tsitsernakaberd memorial park.
Drive to Garni. Lunch at a local house where you will watch Armenian national bread “lavash” baking process.
Visit Garni temple, a picturesque monument of the Hellenistic period and an impressive piece of ancient Armenian architecture built in the first century A.D. Visit Geghard Monastery carved in a cliff before returning to Yerevan
Yerevan - Dubai - Kuala Lumpur (B)
After breakfast, transfer to airport for your flight back to Kuala Lumpur
Safely arrived Kuala Lumpur.
Thank you for choosing POTO Travel as your travel companion
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
ITINERARY & PRICE
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to change and based on current conditions.
- Any outdoor or nature tour is weather dependant. In case of cancellation or inconvenience due to bad weather, POTO Travel reserve the right to change the itinerary whereas necessary. No refund will be allocated in such case.
- Participants are advised to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS thoroughly before purchasing this package.
- The proposed optional tours listed are time and weather dependant (if any). The rate also subject to change depending on minimum number of participants.
- Due to regulations, coach has to be park at the designated area and can’t simply do the drop off or pick up. Hence, participants need to walk for some distance whereas necessary.
- Participants are encouraged to bring along proper comfortable shoes & clothes due to the nature of this tour in which involving a lot of walks.
- This Special Promotion is valid for limited period only and subject to change without prior notice. It is not valid to any other special promotion, if applicable.
- Kindly refer to our staff before purchasing any domestic flight.
- Any request for upgrade or special handling must be informed upon booking.
- Kindly contact our staff for infant’s fare and total charges.
- Shall the group booking have been closed or fully-materialized, any additional request afterwards will be subject to the seat availability and current airfare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- For packages involving any domestic or regional flight, cruise or train, preliminary booking will be made should the group reach minimum number of pax. Upon confirming or issuing the tickets, any additional request afterward will be subject to the availability and current fare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- Most hotels do not provide kettle and ironing as in-room facilities.
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case.
- Not all hotels providing the double room (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room (2 single beds) will be provided.
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with similar level of hotel.
- Breakfast is based on international buffet style. Participants are advised to only consume non-meaty dishes, otherwise stated as halal.
- Lunch & dinner will be based on halal meals, Muslim friendly, seafood or vegetarian depending on locations and availability, if included in the package.
- Any special dietary requirement must be informed upon booking.
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months from the date of returning back to Malaysia.
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date.
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and not blacklisted from travelling (PTPTN, MARA, Tax etc). Any restriction of travelling on the day of departure will be under the responsibility of participants itself and any additional cost will be borne solely by the participants.
- Detailed information of the package will be provided as early as 2 months before departure for easy reference. Participants are obliged to read and understand all documents provided as to ensure smoothness of the program.
- Participants are advised to book at the latest by 45 days before departure date.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘FULL’, it is means that either the allocation is already fulfilled or the group already been closed for booking. In such case, if participants insist to travel on the same date, we will advise based on FIT ticket and subject to fare difference.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘LIMITED’, it is means that the group has limited number of seats available for booking. Kindly contact our staff immediately as to avoid missing the chance of travelling to your preferred destination and date.
- Participants are encouraged to tip our Tour Leader, given that the Tour Leader had done an excellent job throughout the tour and the participants are satisfied with overall service delivered.
- POTO Travel & Tours reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
21 March 2020