04 April 2020
#pototravel #muslimpackage #muslimpackage2019 #muslimtour #muslimtour2019 #muslimholiday #muslimholiday2019 #halaltrip #pakejmuslim #pakejmuslim2019 #pakejpercutian #travel #pakejmurah #pakejmenarik #qualitypackage #pakejberkualiti #pakejhebat #africatour #pakejafrika #egypttour #mesir #pakejmesir #cairotour #cairo #alexandria #alexandriatour #nilerivercruise #luxortour #luxor #aswan #aswantour #nileriver #sungainil #firaun #pharaoh #pyramidofgiza #gizapyramid #egyptianmuseum #thesphinx #komombo #karnak #edfutemple #cruise #omanair
- International flight with economy class Kuala Lumpur - Muscat- Cairo -Muscat - Kuala Lumpur.
- Airport Taxes
- 5-Star Cruise Accommodation
- Luggage limit 30kg / person
- Railway sleeping train tickets Cairo - Aswan way
- Domestic flights Luxor - Cairo one way
- Accommodation at 3 or 4-star hotel with breakfast.
- AnchorTours and meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transport and Tour guide services.
- Tips for tour guides and bus drivers.
- Meals other than provided in the itinerary
- Charge for over limit luggage
- Personal charges at the hotel: (phone calls, mini bar, laundry and etc.)
- Personal travel insurance - Customers are encouraged to take personal travel insurance. Please contact Customer Service for more information
Kuala Lumpur Muscat Cairo (M)
Assemble at KLIA Airport for international flight and transit in Muscat.
Upon arrival in Cairo, you will be bring to have scrumptious dinner before having a good rest at hotel.
Cairo Alexandria Cairo (B/L/D)
On this day after breakfast, we are going to visit Alexandria, the second largest city in Egypt and located on the Mediterranean Sea.
Let’s commence our tour day to visit King Farouk’s Palace, a palace which stands as a witness to the once-glorious life of the penultimate Egyptian king.
Then, we will bring you to visit Montaza Gardens, a beautiful property that overlooks Al Montaza Gulf. You can view this palace unique architecture style which it has a mixture of Ottoman and Florentine styles, with two towers.
Along the way in our trip, you will via Roman Theatre, Qait Bay's Fort and Bibliotheca Alexandrina (The largest and most famous library in ancient times).
After lunch time, we will continue to visit Tomb of Prophet Daniel and Loqman Al Hakim. You must go down the mosque through the stairs provided to see the grave of these two-noble human.
Continue your trip by visiting Morsi Abu El Abbas Mosque, an Egyptian mosque in the city of Alexandria. View by yourself on this most historic and most beautiful mosque in Alexandria.
Return to Cairo. Check-in the hotel, enjoy your dinner and take a rest for your next day trip.
On this day, we will bring you to visit one of the seven wonders of world where the first destination you are going to visit is Pyramid of Giza. This area consists of oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex.
Next, a photostop at The Great Sphinx, the largest statue where it is one of the world's most famous monuments. This among greatest monuments in Egypt is a limestone statue of a reclining sphinx, a mythical creature with the body of a lion and the head of a human.
Continue your visitation to The Papyrus, a material similar to thick paper that was used in ancient times as a writing surface, made of pith of the papyrus plant. After that, we will bring you to visit Essence Factories.
After having your lunch, we will visit these two famous Mosque in Cairo which are Azhar Mosque and Hussein Mosque, it is one the oldest and important mosque for Muslim as it is functioned as worship and learning. Today it is regarded with respect throughout the world as an influential moderating and regulating authority for Islamic theology.
Meanwhile, Hussein Mosque is considered to be one of the holiest Islamic sites in Egypt. This mosque also famous with housing of the oldest complete manuscript of the Holy Qur’an.
Shop till you drop at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, one of the oldest and famous bazaars in the Middle East. Grab as much as rare, brands and fashion products available in here with reasonable price.
Cairo - Fayoum - Cairo (B/L/D)
After having breakfast, we will have fully tour in Fayoum (a middle city in Egypt).
We will commence our trip for today by visiting Seven Water Wheels. This area is so unique which has more than 200 water wheels. It was used as water lifted up to a level where it could be transported into the fields for irrigation.
Then, we will bring you to visit Siliyin Springs. It is one of the many natural freshwater springs in the Western Desert of Egypt.
Continue your visitation to reach Qaroun Lake. This lake is rich with salty body of water that makes it unfit for drinking. It also being as an important area for bird migration for rest especially during their winter migration pattern south.
Visit and perform prayers in the hanging mosque which was built by the Prince Suleiman Bin Hatem. The unique about this mosque is you can still view on the writing inscriptions and decorations on the ceiling during the Ottomans Empire.
Sultan Qiatbay Mosque will be your next destination to visit. It was beautiful and great monuments of late Egyptian Mamluk architecture.
Before we return to Cairo, we will stop by at Obelisk Building to have photography session. This structure has 13-meter-high and made of pink granite.
On this day, we are going to visit some important islamic historical site in Cairo. The first destination we are going to visit is Citadel and Muhammad Ali Pasha Mosque. The location just above Salahuddin Fortress (Citadel / Qal'ah) makes this mosque building look so magnificent. This mosque is also known as the Alabaster Mosque because of the wall made of from alabaster, one of the marble types stones.
Passing by Gawhara Palace, also known as Bijou Palace. This palace located just beside to Muhammad Ali Pasha Mosque. The uniqueness about this palace is the walls and the ceilings of the palace were decorated with golden ornaments in the baroque style as well as its fascinated garden in the yard area of palace.
Then, we will continue to visit Imam Shafie Mosque, also known as mausoleum of Imam Shafie. He was the founder of one of the four rites of Sunni Islam who died in 820 CE. Observe this beautiful Mosque with the great history of this Islamic figure and its fascinated mosque architecture.
The first destination you are going to visit today is Egyptian Museum, an area that houses a variety of valuable Egyptian heritage collections and King Tut's treasures.
After visiting this great Museum, we will bring you to Sayeda Nafeesah Mosque. It was built for the purpose of commemorate her and this mosque also consists of Sayeda Nafeesah mausoleum inside.
After lunch, proceed for our next visit destination which is Amr Bin Al-As Mosque. An Islamic figure who embraced Islam together with Khalid Al-Walid after seeing the success of the Islamic army won the hearts of all the inhabitants of the Arabian Peninsula
You will be transferred to Cairo Airport. Along the way to Airport, you will stop by an Unknown Soldier Memorial and Tomb of The Late President Sadat.
Cairo Muscat Kuala Lumpur
Safely arrived in Kuala Lumpur.
Thanks for choosing and trusting Poto Travel as your tour travel agency.
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
ITINERARY & PRICE
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to change and based on current conditions.
- Any outdoor or nature tour is weather dependant. In case of cancellation or inconvenience due to bad weather, POTO Travel reserve the right to change the itinerary whereas necessary. No refund will be allocated in such case.
- Participants are advised to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS thoroughly before purchasing this package.
- The proposed optional tours listed are time and weather dependant (if any). The rate also subject to change depending on minimum number of participants.
- Due to regulations, coach has to be park at the designated area and can’t simply do the drop off or pick up. Hence, participants need to walk for some distance whereas necessary.
- Participants are encouraged to bring along proper comfortable shoes & clothes due to the nature of this tour in which involving a lot of walks.
- This Special Promotion is valid for limited period only and subject to change without prior notice. It is not valid to any other special promotion, if applicable.
- Kindly refer to our staff before purchasing any domestic flight.
- Any request for upgrade or special handling must be informed upon booking.
- Kindly contact our staff for infant’s fare and total charges.
- Shall the group booking have been closed or fully-materialized, any additional request afterwards will be subject to the seat availability and current airfare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- For packages involving any domestic or regional flight, cruise or train, preliminary booking will be made should the group reach minimum number of pax. Upon confirming or issuing the tickets, any additional request afterward will be subject to the availability and current fare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- Most hotels do not provide kettle and ironing as in-room facilities.
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case.
- Not all hotels providing the double room (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room (2 single beds) will be provided.
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with similar level of hotel.
- Breakfast is based on international buffet style. Participants are advised to only consume non-meaty dishes, otherwise stated as halal.
- Lunch & dinner will be based on halal meals, Muslim friendly, seafood or vegetarian depending on locations and availability, if included in the package.
- Any special dietary requirement must be informed upon booking.
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months from the date of returning back to Malaysia.
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date.
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and not blacklisted from travelling (PTPTN, MARA, Tax etc). Any restriction of travelling on the day of departure will be under the responsibility of participants itself and any additional cost will be borne solely by the participants.
- Detailed information of the package will be provided as early as 2 months before departure for easy reference. Participants are obliged to read and understand all documents provided as to ensure smoothness of the program.
- Participants are advised to book at the latest by 45 days before departure date.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘FULL’, it is means that either the allocation is already fulfilled or the group already been closed for booking. In such case, if participants insist to travel on the same date, we will advise based on FIT ticket and subject to fare difference.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘LIMITED’, it is means that the group has limited number of seats available for booking. Kindly contact our staff immediately as to avoid missing the chance of travelling to your preferred destination and date.
- Participants are encouraged to tip our Tour Leader, given that the Tour Leader had done an excellent job throughout the tour and the participants are satisfied with overall service delivered.
- POTO Travel & Tours reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
04 April 2020