11 April 2020
PRODUCT OVERVIEW NORTH & SOUTH NEW ZEALAND
Prepare yourself with a journey of limitless options. New Zealand is the most popular holiday destinations where you could find with its clean green natural image, scenery, adventure, culture, and friendly people
For the adrenaline junky there is bungy jumping, jetboating and so much more for you to choose. Book yourself a tour to New Zealand and find out why it is often rated as one of the best tourist destinations
The journey starts from the North of New Zealand and will end in South of New Zealand. Touring by bus will make you experience unforgettable scenery and learn more about their native flora and fauna. Discover the north part where you can visit the urban side of Auckland. If you’re a fan of The Hobbit Movie, don’t miss a chance to visit Hobbiton Movie Set & Farm in Matamata. A fully guided around the 12 acre set; past Hobbit Holes™, the Mill and into the world-famous Green Dragon™ Inn, where you will be presented with a complimentary, exclusive Hobbit™ Southfarthing™ beverage to conclude your own Middle-earth™ adventure
Visit Rotorua for its top of attraction in New Zealand, Te Puia, a geothermal valley with famous geysers and learn the Maori cultural experience. Stop by at the Rainbow Springs to watch the Agrodome Sheep Show and see for yourself a kiwi, the national icon of New Zealand
On your journey through the Island, you will see some of the most stunning lakes in New Zealand. It includes, Lake Taupo, the largest freshwater lake in Oceania. Lake Wakatipu, Lake Tekapo, Lake Wanaka and Lake Pukaki.
Experience the TranzAlpine Express that included in this tour, the most scenic train ride in New Zealand. The journey will take you from Christchurch to Arthurs Pass. Breathtaking scenery that will make your journey unforgettable
A selection of optional tour for you to choose. Cruises around Milford Sound, New Zealand‘s most spectacular natural attraction or taking a scenic helicopter flight of Mount Cook to discover New Zealand’s Southern Alps. All this and more
#pototravel #muslimpackage #muslimpackage2019 #muslimtour #muslimtour2019 #muslimholiday #muslimholiday2019 #halaltrip #pakejmuslim #pakejmuslim2019 #pakejpercutian #travel #pakejmurah #pakejmenarik #qualitypackage #pakejberkualiti #pakejhebat #newzealandtour #pakejnewzealand #northisland #southisland #newzealand #auckland #queenstown #milfordsound #hobbiton #rotorua #tranzalpine #traintour #mountcook #christchurch #prayforchristchurch #airnewzealand
- International flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Regional / Domestic flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Scenic Train Tranz Alpine Express Ticket
- Baggage allowances as per provisioned by airlines
- Accommodation of 4 star hotels or similar
- Applicable city tax
- Tour and entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transportation during the tour
- Local Guide service (of foreign country) along with local Tour Leader (Malaysian)
- Visa fees and application process assistance
- Tipping for Driver & Local Guides
- Daily mineral water
- Meals other than stated in the itinerary
- Extra baggage charge
- Personal charges in hotel: call services, minibar, laundry etc
- Personal travelling insurance - participants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance for any inconvenience during the trip. Please consult our Sales Specialist to purchase one
Kuala Lumpur Singapura Auckland
Assemble at KLIA Airport for international flight and transit in Singapore.
We will be landing on the north island of New Zealand and the fisrt city that we will cover is Auckland. Start your Auckland city highlights tour with a trip across Auckland Harbour Bridge for expansive views of Waitemata Harbour, boat marinas and the city skyline. The city has 48 extinct volcanic sites, many of which you’ll see on your tour.
Pass through Auckland Domain, one of Auckland's oldest parks. Within its 75 hectares you'll find the Auckland War Memorial Museum and the tropical Winter Gardens. Your tour continues through the boutique shopping area of Parnell, before travelling along the waterfront on Tamaki Drive to the perfect spot for photo opportunities
Auckland Waitomo Matamata Rotorua (B/L)
Proceed your journey to Waitomo, we are going to visit Glow Worm Caves famous with the Glow-worms Species (Arachnocampa Luminosa). Take a relaxing tour boat through the caves to see this natural light show, briefing by the experience tour guide.
Next, we are going to visit Matamata. Arriving at Matamata, visit the Hobbiton Movie Set & Farm where the shooting location of The Lord of the Rings trilogy. After having at Hobbiton movie Set, you will be transfer to Rotorua, a town that remowned for its geothermal activity and Mouri Culture.
Today, we will commence our journeyto Rainbow Springs and watched the Agrodome Sheep Show performances. This nature offers you with fascinating natural history, native trees and beautiful forests of Rotorua.
Explore Te Puia unique Whakarewarewa geothermal valley home to the world famous Pohutu Geyser, which erupts up to twenty times a day, and up to thirty metres high into the air. Explore the boiling mud pools and the boiling waters which are still used to cook in.
Along with access to the world famous Pohutu geyser, visitors have an opportunity to see Mouri Haka (cultural) performances, live kiwi, boiling mud pools, native bush and the National Schools of Wood Carving and Weaving. These are the threads that form the fabric of Te Puia, fitting its role as kaitiaki (guardian) of Mouri culture for future generations to come.
Rotorua Taupo Wellington (B/L)
Let’s commence your journey to visit Taupo City. We will bring you to visit Taupo Lakefront, the largest lake by surface area in New Zealand.
Then, continue your trip to reach Huka Falls, watching bungy jumping and viewing geothermal power stations. This area offers you with adventurous sports such as sky-diving, bungee jumping, skiing, trekking, and river-rafting.
Proceed your trip to reach Wellington after lunch. Arrive in Wellington, you will have brief tour around the city. Some of the destination that we will pass through during city tour are Mt. Victoria, Botanic Gardens, Te Papa Museum, Parliament Buildings and Oriental Parade, beautiful and famous beach in Wellington.
Additional Tour Options:
- Take a Jetboats Huka Falls and boost up your adrenaline and hold on tight as you'll be travelling i at an incredible 80km an hour! Along the way, they will do their trademark 360 degree spins will leave you with a beaming smile and a heart pumping with adrenaline. Its only take about NZD 150 per pax for a lfetime experience.
Disclaimer : The price of this additional tour option is subject to current change, on request
Wellington Christchurch (B/L)
The tour has not come to the end as we are about to start our magnificent journey to the South Island of New Zealand that renowned for its natural beauty. You will be transferred to Wellington Airport for your Domestic Flight.
Upon arrival, we will take a city tour pasing through few iconic landmark of Christchurch city such as Cashmere Hills, Canterbury Museum & Botanic Garden, Avon River & Hagley Park
Christchurch Arthur Pass -Greymouth Glacier Region (B/L/D)
Experience the South Island’s striking natural landscape by taking a train between Christchurch and Greymouth. Along this journey you’ll see epic vistas, travel the edges of the ice-fed Waimakariri River, traverse the Southern Alps, and see miles of native beech forest.
The TranzAlpine Express is one of the world's great train journeys covering 223 kilometres (139 miles) one-way, taking just under 5 hours. You’ll traverse the majestic Canterbury Plains, to the backdrop of the mighty Southern Alps - the journey of a lifetime.
Next, we are going to visit Franz Josef & Fox Viewing Platform to see view of glacier, a spectacular World Heritage Area . Arriving in this area, we will bring you to witness the Franz Josef Glacier from the scenery platform.
Glacier Region Wanaka Cromwell Arrowtown - Queenstown (B/L)
Proceed your journey to Queenstown via Wanaka. We will stop by at this area to take a picture at Lake Wanaka Viewing Platform.
Arriving in Wanaka, you will have your lunch in here. Then, we are going to visit Mrs Jones Fruit Stall to buy some local fruits. This is good spot to stop by and buy some good quality dry fruits, fruits, vegetables, flowers, and chocolates.
Today we will have a full day free and easy in which you can choose to have a good rest at hotel or take this chance to explore more on the tourist attractions in Queenstown. REnowned as the place for adrenaline junkie, here are some of the options that you can do;
Additional tour options:
- Discover Milford Sound, New Zealand's most spectacular natural attraction cruising along the fiord with the iconic MItre Peak, New Zealand most photographed mountains. (price depends on number of participants)
Disclaimer : Price are subject to change
Queenstown Twizel Mount Cook Tekapo Christchurch (B/L)
We will commence our journey today by travelling to Christchurch. Enroute you will be visit Glantanner Park to give you opportunities to ride helicopter at additional cost.
Continue to Christchurch, stop by at Lake Tekapo and visit Church of the Good Shepherd, & Bronze Sheepdog Statue.
- A helicopter flight over Queenstown is the best way to check out the amazing mountain and lake views. From 30 minute pilot's choice local flights to mind blowing adventures, you're guaranteed a memorable sightseeing adventure that you'll remember about for a lifetime. It cost only NZD 400 per pax.
Christchurch Singapura Kuala Lumpur (B)
Transit in Singapore and continue the flight back to Kuala Lumpur
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|1||Outbound||SQ119||2040-2150||Kuala Lumpur||Singapura||Airbus A330-300||2-4-2|
|11||Inbound||SQ118||1845-1945||Singapura||Kuala Lumpur||Airbus A330-300||2-4-2|
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to changes and current conditions
- Most hotels do not provide kettle, and ironing as in-room facilities
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months after date of landing back in Malaysia
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with same level of hotel
- Participants are advised to read the terms & conditions thoroughly before purchasing this package
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and ensure that your name is not blacklisted from travelling
- You are encouraged to give tips to the Tour Leader if you are satisfied with the services provided.
- Not all hotels provide double rooms (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room type (2 single beds) will be used.
- It is advisable to bring the appropriate shoes & clothing as this tour involves many walking activities.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
11 April 2020