10 April 2020
- International flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Regional / Domestic flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Baggage allowances as per provisioned by airlines
- Accommodation of 4 star hotels or similar
- Applicable city tax
- Tour and entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transportation during the tour as per mentioned
- Local Guide service (of foreign country) along with local Tour Leader (Malaysian)
- Visa fees and application process assistance
- Tipping for Driver & Local Guides
- Daily mineral water
- â€‹Meals other than stated in the itinerary
- Extra baggage charge
- Personal charges in hotel: call services, minibar, laundry etc
- Personal travelling insurance - participants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance for any inconvenience during the trip. Please consult our Sales Specialist to purchase one
Kuala Lumpur - Istanbul
Assemble at KLIA for your flight to Russia
Istanbul - Kazan (L)
Transit at Istanbul. As the connecting time will be more that 7 hours, you will be given FREE Istanbul city tour!
First, enjoy your time strolling at the Sultan Ahmed area that places The Sultan Ahmad Mosque, also known as Blue Mosque, The Hagia Sophia that had witness several culture and religion including christianity and Islam, and also Topkapi Palace where it showcases the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) and his Companion's war gears.
Have your lunch in nearby area before you proceed with shopping at the Grand Bazaar.
Send off to airport to continue your journey to Kazan, Russia
Upon arrival in Kazan, check in have your rest time before we start our tour on the day.
Today you will visit Bolgar, a town situated near the Volga River that happened to be the birth city of Islam in Russia because of the trading activities between Europe and Middle East in the past. The acceptance was further expedited when one of the Muslim traders helped a daughter of the Russian Ruler who was sick. The ruler who was named Khan, then embraced Islam and became even more welcoming towards Muslims.
Visit Khan Burial Vault which holds the largest printed Quran in the world with the size of 1.5 meter width and 2 meter length. This Quran is also decorated with gold and crystals on the cover.
Upon the 1100 years anniversary of Islamic acceptance in Bolgar, a white, grand mosque named Bolgar Mosque was built in total white colour. It holds a spacious square and fountains in front of the main hall that one might wrongly taken as Sheikh Zayed Mosque of Abu Dhabi
Coming back to Kazan, have your free time in Bauman Street for some souvenir shopping and eateries
Kazan - Moscow (B/L)
Commence city tour of Kazan starting with Kazan Kremlin, a citadel that is listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Within the citadel walls, there are a lot of historical buildings that you can see such as the oldest church in the world, and most importantly, the icon of Kazan, the blue-domed Qul Sharif Mosque
Qul Sharif Mosque was once destroyed in the 15th century during the ruling of Ivan The Terrible who has given the order to destroy and halt all constructions of mosques in Kazan. Muslims in that era was forced to embrace Christian and was locked away in the Old Tatar Settlement until Catherine II took the place of Ivan The Terrible in the 17th century and restored, beautified and helped the mosque and local muslims to get back in track of their life.
Inside the mosque, there lies the Museum of Islam that portrays the history of Islam in Kazan and the center of the museum is an electronic Quran that will continously play all surah in the Quran.
After your city tour, transfer to airport for your flight to Moscow
In Moscow, take a trip to Sparrow Hill and Victory Park to immerse in the nature environment of Moscow city and feast the city view from up above
Hop on the Moscow Metro to enjoy their artsy architecture and painting on the underground metro that will surely take your breath away! End the tour at Arbat Street for some shopping and coffee stop.
Be mesmerized with the icon of Moscow, the St. Basil Cathedral that is famous for its colourful onion-shaped domes that will surely give you the best background for your photograph! What's more interesting is, this cathedral was built by Ivan The Terrible as a victory monument for his conquer of Kazan!
Within the Red Square, dont forget to grab the opportunity to shop at GUM department store that many says give the best prices throughout the city!
Hop on the Moskva River Cruise to enjoy the panaromic city skyline of Moscow from the side. With this, you will be able to see significant buildings such as the Parliament Building, Bolshoi Theatre and the Cathedral of Christ the Savior
Next, enjoy strolling through Zamoskvorecheye administrative area before visiting Moscow Cathedral Mosque
Buy some famous souvenir such as the Matryoshka (the wooden doll) at the best price you can ever have at Izmailovsky Vernissage along with other souvenir for your loved ones
Moscow - St. Petersburg (B/L)
First thing in the morning, you will bid farewell to Moscow when you board the SAPSAN bullet train from Moscow to St. Petersburg
Upon arrival in St. Petersburg, visit Hermitage Museum, a historic museum featuring a 12 acre of beautifully planted garden
Next, visit Peter & Paul Fortress, one of the most important landmarks of St. Petersburg, a citadel which was founded by Peter The Great, also known as the star fortress
St. Peterburg (B/L)
Today you will enjoy a visit to Catherine's Palace and Peterhof Palace.
Catherine's Palace which was located in Pushkin, south of St. Petersburg is the summer residene of Russian Tsars. It was said that the construction of this palace involves atleast 100 kilograms of pure gold! The palace is also famous for it's beautiful gardens in its compound.
Peterhof Palace is a series of palaces and gardens located in Peterhof, west of St. Petersburg. It consists of atleast 4 parts which are the Monplaisir Palace, The Grand Cascade, The Lower Gardens and The Grand Palace
Coming back to St. Peterburg, you will enjoy a second cruise along the Neva River to witness many more palaces and proud buildings on the banks of Neva River
St. Petersburg - Istanbul (B/L)
Before your flight home, visit Yussupov Palace, one of the many buildings of wealthy family that survived and also the place that witness the murder of Rasputin.
Visit St Peterburg Mosque before transfer to airport for your flight home
Istanbul - Kuala Lumpur
Safely arrived Kuala Lumpur
Thank you for choosing POTO Travel as your travel companion!
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|1||Outbound||TK 61||2305 - 0505+1||Kuala Lumpur||Istanbul||Airbus A330-300||2-4-2|
|2||Outbound||TK 427||2115 - 0100+1||Istanbul||Kazan||Airbus A330-200||2-4-2|
|3||Outbound||SU 1193||1840 - 2025||Kazan||Moscow|
|9||Inbound||TK 402||1515- 1845||St Petersburg||Istanbul||Airbus A321||3-3|
|10||Inbound||TK 60||0130 - 1715||Istanbul||Kuala Lumpur||Airbus A330-300||2-4-2|
ITINERARY & PRICE
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to change and based on current conditions.
- Any outdoor or nature tour is weather dependant. In case of cancellation or inconvenience due to bad weather, POTO Travel reserve the right to change the itinerary whereas necessary. No refund will be allocated in such case.
- Participants are advised to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS thoroughly before purchasing this package.
- The proposed optional tours listed are time and weather dependant (if any). The rate also subject to change depending on minimum number of participants.
- Due to regulations, coach has to be park at the designated area and can’t simply do the drop off or pick up. Hence, participants need to walk for some distance whereas necessary.
- Participants are encouraged to bring along proper comfortable shoes & clothes due to the nature of this tour in which involving a lot of walks.
- This Special Promotion is valid for limited period only and subject to change without prior notice. It is not valid to any other special promotion, if applicable.
- Kindly refer to our staff before purchasing any domestic flight.
- Any request for upgrade or special handling must be informed upon booking.
- Kindly contact our staff for infant’s fare and total charges.
- Shall the group booking have been closed or fully-materialized, any additional request afterwards will be subject to the seat availability and current airfare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- For packages involving any domestic or regional flight, cruise or train, preliminary booking will be made should the group reach minimum number of pax. Upon confirming or issuing the tickets, any additional request afterward will be subject to the availability and current fare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- Most hotels do not provide kettle and ironing as in-room facilities.
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case.
- Not all hotels providing the double room (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room (2 single beds) will be provided.
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with similar level of hotel.
- Breakfast is based on international buffet style. Participants are advised to only consume non-meaty dishes, otherwise stated as halal.
- Lunch & dinner will be based on halal meals, Muslim friendly, seafood or vegetarian depending on locations and availability, if included in the package.
- Any special dietary requirement must be informed upon booking.
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months from the date of returning back to Malaysia.
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date.
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and not blacklisted from travelling (PTPTN, MARA, Tax etc). Any restriction of travelling on the day of departure will be under the responsibility of participants itself and any additional cost will be borne solely by the participants.
- Detailed information of the package will be provided as early as 2 months before departure for easy reference. Participants are obliged to read and understand all documents provided as to ensure smoothness of the program.
- Participants are advised to book at the latest by 45 days before departure date.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘FULL’, it is means that either the allocation is already fulfilled or the group already been closed for booking. In such case, if participants insist to travel on the same date, we will advise based on FIT ticket and subject to fare difference.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘LIMITED’, it is means that the group has limited number of seats available for booking. Kindly contact our staff immediately as to avoid missing the chance of travelling to your preferred destination and date.
- Participants are encouraged to tip our Tour Leader, given that the Tour Leader had done an excellent job throughout the tour and the participants are satisfied with overall service delivered.
- POTO Travel & Tours reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
SPECIAL NOTES FOR THIS PACKAGE (RUSSIA)
- This package is NOT SUITABLE for wheelchair users due to the tour condition and lack of proper disabled facilities.
- This package requires a visa application. Participants need to provide necessary documents as per request when been notified accordingly.
- POTO Travel will assist in visa application process. However, the approval is subject to the grant by the issuance government and under the responsibility of the participant itself. The approval or rejection of visa is out of POTO Travel’s jurisdiction.
- This package involves domestic/ regional flight in which not inclusive within the international flights. For the sake of confirming the flight, a written agreement will be ask from participants in order to proceed. Any cancellation beyond the confirmation, full deposit will be forfeited.