08 March 2020
- International flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Regional / Domestic flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Baggage allowances as per provisioned by airlines
- Accommodation of 4 star hotels or similar
- Applicable city tax
- Tour and entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transportation during the tour
- Local Guide service (of foreign country) along with local Tour Leader (Malaysian)
- Visa fees and application process assistance
- Tipping for Driver & Local Guides
- Daily mineral water
- Meals other than stated in the itinerary
- Extra baggage charge
- Personal charges in hotel: call services, minibar, laundry etc
- Personal travelling insurance - participants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance for any inconvenience during the trip. Please consult our Sales Specialist to purchase one
Kuala Lumpur - Istanbul
Gather at KLIA for departure
Istanbul - Casablanca (B/L/D)
Upon arrival to Casablanca, visit to the Courniche, the King Hassan II Mosque, the Royal palace and the Mahkama du Pasha
King Hassan II Mosque is the largest Mosque in Africa and the 5th largest in the world. The unique about this Mosque is the worshippers can have a view over the oceans while perform the prayers. The walls are of hand-crafted marble and the roof is retractable.
Casablanca - Rabat - Tangier (B/L/D)
Transfer to Rabat, visit Hasan Tower, the Mohamed V mausoleum, the Andalusian gardens, Chellah and the Udaya
Proceed the journey to Tangier.
Today, we will bring you to visit Abou El Hassan Mosque, a mosque with attractive architectural features and can accommodate 105,000 people at a time. Next, we will make a photostop by the Royal Palace Bab Mansur, surrounded by beautiful gardens, the palace is now home to a museum that displays traditional arts and crafts from around the country.
You will visit one of the greatest histories in the world destination which is Hercules Cave. Located approximately 14 KM from the city of Tangier, ancient references claim it was the headquarters of Hercules, the legend man from Romanian.
Tangier - Tarifa - Torremolinos (B/L/D)
Depart to Tangier Harbour to take a ferry to Tarifa, Spain.
In Torremolinos, we will visit the Castle of Suhail and you will have free time to stroll along the famous beach of the city
Torremolinos - Almeria - Cartagena (B/L)
Proceed to Cartagena, enrouting Almeria to see The Cathedral of Almeria, The Castle of San Cristobal and The Alcazaba
Once you arrived Cartagena, you will be brought to see the walled city in the heart of Cartagena and The Castle of San Felipe de Barajas
Cartagena - Murcia - Alicante (B/L)
Today we will continue to Alicante, city known for its beautiful waterfront promenade. Before we reach Alicante, we will take a stop at Murcia to see Monteagudo Castle, Floridablanca Gardens and the Cathderal of Murcia.
At Alicante. you will be seeing Castle of Santa Barbara, Explanada de Espana and the Basilica of Santa Maria. Don't fret, we will give you free time to shop and stroll along the beautiful beaches of Alicante.
Alicante - Valencia - Barcelona (B/L)
On our way to Barcelona, stop at Valencia to visit La Lonja de la Seda, Valencia Cathedral, The Casco Historico and Jardn del Turia
Today,you will be taken for Barcelona city tour,
The first destination we will bring you is Sagrada Familia. It is large unfinished Roman Catholic church in Barcelona. Then, you are going to visit Park Guell. Located on Carmen Hill, it is reflection of Gaudi’s artistic plenitude. This playful urban park consisting of features peaceful greens, winding paths and many sculptures and mosaics designed by Gaudi himself.
Next, we will have a photostop at Casa Batlló and Casa Mil
Barcelona - Istanbul (B/L)
Free activity in surrounding area of Las Ramblas & Passeig de Gracia. This tree-lined pedestrian mall is a popular visitor destination for shopping and you can discover centenary shops, souvenir shops, beautiful flower stalls and local products, street performers and living statues along this site.
Transfer to airport for your flight back, transit at Istanbul
Safe arrived Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for choosing and trusting Poto Travel as your tour travel agency.
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|1||Outbound||2340 - 0620||Kuala Lumpur||Istanbul|
|2||Outbound||1045 - 1400||Istanbul||Casablanca|
|10||Inbound||1810 - 2350||Barcelona||Istanbul|
|11||Inbound||0145 - 1715||Istanbul||Kuala Lumpur|
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to changes and current conditions
- Most hotels do not provide kettle, and ironing as in-room facilities
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months after date of landing back in Malaysia
- For those holding a valid visa to enter Canada, kindly note that it will be only valid for up to 10 years or one month before your passport expires, whichever is shorter. You must arrive in Canada on or before the expiry date on your visa.
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with same level of hotel
- Participants are advised to read the terms & conditions thoroughly before purchasing this package
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and ensure that your name is not blacklisted from travelling
- You are encouraged to give tips to the Tour Leader if you are satisfied with the services provided.
- Not all hotels provide double rooms (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room type (2 single beds) will be used.
- This package is not recommended for wheelchairs users on the difficulty of pathways & lack of appropriate facilities.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
08 March 2020