08 March 2020
- International flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Regional / Domestic flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Baggage allowances as per provisioned by airlines
- Accommodation of 4 star hotels or similar
- Applicable city tax
- Tour and entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transportation during the tour
- Local Guide service (of foreign country) along with local Tour Leader (Malaysian)
- Visa fees and application process assistance
- Tipping for Driver & Local Guides
- Daily mineral water
- Meals other than stated in the itinerary
- Extra baggage charge
- Personal charges in hotel: call services, minibar, laundry etc
- Personal travelling insurance - participants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance for any inconvenience during the trip. Please consult our Sales Specialist to purchase one
Kuala Lumpur - Istanbul
Gather at KLIA for departure
Istanbul - Casablanca (B/L/D)
Upon arrival to Casablanca, visit to the Courniche, the King Hassan II Mosque, the Royal palace and the Mahkama du Pasha
King Hassan II Mosque is the largest Mosque in Africa and the 5th largest in the world. The unique about this Mosque is the worshippers can have a view over the oceans while perform the prayers. The walls are of hand-crafted marble and the roof is retractable.
Casablanca - Rabat - Tangier (B/L/D)
Transfer to Rabat, visit Hasan Tower, the Mohamed V mausoleum, the Andalusian gardens, Chellah and the Udaya
Proceed the journey to Tangier.
Today, we will bring you to visit Abou El Hassan Mosque, a mosque with attractive architectural features and can accommodate 105,000 people at a time. Next, we will make a photostop by the Royal Palace Bab Mansur, surrounded by beautiful gardens, the palace is now home to a museum that displays traditional arts and crafts from around the country.
You will visit one of the greatest histories in the world destination which is Hercules Cave. Located approximately 14 KM from the city of Tangier, ancient references claim it was the headquarters of Hercules, the legend man from Romanian.
Tangier - Tarifa - Torremolinos (B/L/D)
Depart to Tangier Harbour to take a ferry to Tarifa, Spain.
In Torremolinos, we will visit the Castle of Suhail and you will have free time to stroll along the famous beach of the city
Torremolinos - Almeria - Cartagena (B/L)
Proceed to Cartagena, enrouting Almeria to see The Cathedral of Almeria, The Castle of San Cristobal and The Alcazaba
Once you arrived Cartagena, you will be brought to see the walled city in the heart of Cartagena and The Castle of San Felipe de Barajas
Cartagena - Murcia - Alicante (B/L)
Today we will continue to Alicante, city known for its beautiful waterfront promenade. Before we reach Alicante, we will take a stop at Murcia to see Monteagudo Castle, Floridablanca Gardens and the Cathderal of Murcia.
At Alicante. you will be seeing Castle of Santa Barbara, Explanada de Espana and the Basilica of Santa Maria. Don't fret, we will give you free time to shop and stroll along the beautiful beaches of Alicante.
Alicante - Valencia - Barcelona (B/L)
On our way to Barcelona, stop at Valencia to visit La Lonja de la Seda, Valencia Cathedral, The Casco Historico and Jardn del Turia
Today,you will be taken for Barcelona city tour,
The first destination we will bring you is Sagrada Familia. It is large unfinished Roman Catholic church in Barcelona. Then, you are going to visit Park Guell. Located on Carmen Hill, it is reflection of Gaudi’s artistic plenitude. This playful urban park consisting of features peaceful greens, winding paths and many sculptures and mosaics designed by Gaudi himself.
Next, we will have a photostop at Casa Batlló and Casa Mil
Barcelona - Istanbul (B/L)
Free activity in surrounding area of Las Ramblas & Passeig de Gracia. This tree-lined pedestrian mall is a popular visitor destination for shopping and you can discover centenary shops, souvenir shops, beautiful flower stalls and local products, street performers and living statues along this site.
Transfer to airport for your flight back, transit at Istanbul
Safe arrived Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for choosing and trusting Poto Travel as your tour travel agency.
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|1||Outbound||TK61||2340 - 0620||Kuala Lumpur||Istanbul||Airbus A330-300||2-4-2|
|2||Outbound||TK617||1045 - 1400||Istanbul||Casablanca||Boeing 777-300ER||3-3-3|
|10||Inbound||TK1856||1810 - 2350||Barcelona||Istanbul||Airbus A321||3-3|
|11||Inbound||TK60||0145 - 1715||Istanbul||Kuala Lumpur||Airbus A330-300||2-4-2|
ITINERARY & PRICE
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to change and based on current conditions.
- Any outdoor or nature tour is weather dependant. In case of cancellation or inconvenience due to bad weather, POTO Travel reserve the right to change the itinerary whereas necessary. No refund will be allocated in such case.
- Participants are advised to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS thoroughly before purchasing this package.
- The proposed optional tours listed are time and weather dependant (if any). The rate also subject to change depending on minimum number of participants.
- Due to regulations, coach has to be park at the designated area and can’t simply do the drop off or pick up. Hence, participants need to walk for some distance whereas necessary.
- Participants are encouraged to bring along proper comfortable shoes & clothes due to the nature of this tour in which involving a lot of walks.
- This Special Promotion is valid for limited period only and subject to change without prior notice. It is not valid to any other special promotion, if applicable.
- Kindly refer to our staff before purchasing any domestic flight.
- Any request for upgrade or special handling must be informed upon booking.
- Kindly contact our staff for infant’s fare and total charges.
- Shall the group booking have been closed or fully-materialized, any additional request afterwards will be subject to the seat availability and current airfare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- For packages involving any domestic or regional flight, cruise or train, preliminary booking will be made should the group reach minimum number of pax. Upon confirming or issuing the tickets, any additional request afterward will be subject to the availability and current fare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- Most hotels do not provide kettle and ironing as in-room facilities.
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case.
- Not all hotels providing the double room (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room (2 single beds) will be provided.
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with similar level of hotel.
- Breakfast is based on international buffet style. Participants are advised to only consume non-meaty dishes, otherwise stated as halal.
- Lunch & dinner will be based on halal meals, Muslim friendly, seafood or vegetarian depending on locations and availability, if included in the package.
- Any special dietary requirement must be informed upon booking.
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months from the date of returning back to Malaysia.
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date.
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and not blacklisted from travelling (PTPTN, MARA, Tax etc). Any restriction of travelling on the day of departure will be under the responsibility of participants itself and any additional cost will be borne solely by the participants.
- Detailed information of the package will be provided as early as 2 months before departure for easy reference. Participants are obliged to read and understand all documents provided as to ensure smoothness of the program.
- Participants are advised to book at the latest by 45 days before departure date.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘FULL’, it is means that either the allocation is already fulfilled or the group already been closed for booking. In such case, if participants insist to travel on the same date, we will advise based on FIT ticket and subject to fare difference.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘LIMITED’, it is means that the group has limited number of seats available for booking. Kindly contact our staff immediately as to avoid missing the chance of travelling to your preferred destination and date.
- Participants are encouraged to tip our Tour Leader, given that the Tour Leader had done an excellent job throughout the tour and the participants are satisfied with overall service delivered.
- POTO Travel & Tours reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
SPECIAL NOTES FOR THIS PACKAGE (SPAIN MOROCCO)
- This package is NOT SUITABLE for wheelchair users due to the tour condition and lack of proper disabled facilities.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
08 March 2020