22 March 2019
Perth is definitely an ideal city for those looking for a laid-back vacation within a peaceful and harmonious atmosphere. It is a modern city but retaining its natural life of God’s grace at its best.
Greenery is never at stake and tranquilizing lake will always welcome you. The native wildlife like kangaroo, koala, wombat and quokka will be at their friendliest state to entertain you. You might have the chance to feed them on your own! Spot the dolphins dancing happily through the Mandurah Cruise.
Enjoy your free day by exploring the city, utilizing their complimentary transportation options, strolling along the port, engage in their lively night or simply hopping on our list of optional tours. For the outdoor junkies, join the full day tour of a sand boarding experience, visiting the unique landscape of The Pinnacles and enjoy the infamous lobster lunch.
Shopping will always be a good idea while in Perth. Their branded items at discounted prices, their drugstores offering the cheapest and affordable items and their souvenir places list are lengthy. Get the most of it while you are here.
This is a perfect cozy retreat. Enjoy your stay at our selection of 4 stars accommodation within a strategic location for an easy convenience. Make sure Perth is in your vacation bucket list at least once in your life. Something interesting in Perth awaits you there.
#pototravel #muslimpackage #muslimpackage2019 #muslimtour #muslimtour2019 #muslimholiday #muslimholiday2019 #halaltrip #pakejmuslim #pakejmuslim2019 #pakejpercutian #travel #pakejmurah #pakejmenarik #qualitypackage #pakejberkualiti #pakejhebat #australiatour #pakejaustralia #perthtour #pakejperth #perth #dolphindiscoverycruise #fremantle #cavershamwildlifepark #caversham #watertown #free&easy #thepinnacles #sandboarding #malindoair
- International flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Accommodation of 4 star hotels or similar Applicable city tax
- Baggage allowances as per provisioned by airlines
- Tour and entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transportation during the tour
- Local Guide service (of foreign country) along with local Tour Leader (Malaysian)
- Visa fees and application process assistance
- Tipping for Driver & Local Guides
- Daily mineral water
- Meals other than stated in the itinerary
- Extra baggage charge
- Personal charges in hotel: call services, minibar, laundry etc
- Personal travelling insurance - participants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance for any inconvenience during the trip. Please consult our Sales Specialist to purchase one
Kuala Lumpur Perth (D)
Gather at KLIA for your international flight to Perth.
Arriving in Perth, you will depart to Fremantle to visit Fremantle Market. Just stroll around the outlets if you are not interested to buy anything or have some tea or coffee within the peaceful surroundings.
Along the journey, we will drive past the Monument Hill and Round House. This monument was built as Fremantle War Memorial comprises a large obelisk to reminisce the Fallen Soldiers' and Sailors. Meanwhile, the Round House is the oldest building still standing in Western Australia. Experience in this colonial and indigenous prisoner, then now use as Western Australian Historical Society.
Perth Mandurah Rockingham -Perth (B/L)
Today in this capital of Western Australia, we will bring you to get on cruise after breakfast.
Let’s commence our day trip by board on Dolphin Discovery Cruise to watch bottlenose dolphins. Enjoy this unforgettable memory as you can view as close as possible to the dolphins while you on cruise for 90 minutes. The most unique and enjoyable when you in here is you can be seen frolicking, playing, sleeping as well as you can feeding them during the cruise. This trip will absolutely depend on the weather.
Then, we will visit Rockingham Mosque to perform our prayers in here.
Experience and enjoy by yourself for our next program in fruit picking (summer fruits).
Perth Caversham Mirrabooka Perth (B/L)
In this beautiful city, we will have full day Swan Valley tour and shopping in Perth.
You will visit some place that will charm your eyes. First destination we are going to visit is Caversham Wildlife Park. In here, you are going to experience to watch the farm show and have a chance to feed the kangaroos and photograph with the koala. It is definitely an interesting memory when you can see koala closely.
Next, let’s visit Margaret River Choc Factory Company, food paradise for women. This factory offers you with free entry and free tastings, as well as viewing windows to see all the action and hundreds of delicious chocolate products. Enjoy a sumptuous range of cakes, desserts, chocolate fondues, drinks and chocolate inspired treats all day long.
After lunch, we will bring you to visit Mirrabooka Mosque to perform our prayers in here.
Continue our journey to visit Kings Park, one of the world’s largest and most beautiful inner-city parks which displays over 3,000 species of the State’s unique flora. It is rich in Aboriginal and European history, contemporary culture and offers innovative design.
Let’s commence our tour today to visit Elizabeth Quay which an exciting new waterfront precinct on the banks of the Swan River. You just take a leisurely stroll alongside the river or stop for a selfie on the bridge.
Let’s head to Bell Tower, one of the world’s largest musical instruments in Perth. Located overlooking the picturesque Swan River, it is offering you with the magnificent view of the Perth City especially at night.
Next, you will be taken to visit Blue Boat House. You absolutely will be amazed to see the structure of unique blue house at the end of pier tourists as a photo spot. In here, we will just stop by to take pictures as your memory.
Continue your trip to reach Burswood Park. Its features a fully fenced playground located under beautiful natural shade, right alongside the Swan River. Soothe your soul and mind while walking in this beautiful and clean garden.
Optus Stadium will be your next favourite destination. This multi-purpose stadium in Perth will be one of your memorable memories because it featured a pretty that overlook the Swan River.
Let’s go to visit Welshpool Turkish Mosque which the to perform our prayers in here. With the calm ambiance plus with clean environment, it is great place to relax and pray to Allah.
Don't worry about shopping, because we will bring you to Direct Factory Outlet (DFO) Perth. Take your time for shopping and dinner before we check in hotel and rest.
Take a stroll around the City and you are going to do your own leisure activity.
Perth Kuala Lumpur (B)
You will be transferred to Airport for your return flight to Kuala Lumpur.
Safely arrived in Kuala Lumpur.
Thanks for choosing and trusting Poto Travel as your tour travel agency.
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
ITINERARY & PRICE
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to change and based on current conditions.
- Any outdoor or nature tour is weather dependant. In case of cancellation or inconvenience due to bad weather, POTO Travel reserve the right to change the itinerary whereas necessary. No refund will be allocated in such case.
- Participants are advised to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS thoroughly before purchasing this package.
- The proposed optional tours listed are time and weather dependant (if any). The rate also subject to change depending on minimum number of participants.
- Due to regulations, coach has to be park at the designated area and can’t simply do the drop off or pick up. Hence, participants need to walk for some distance whereas necessary.
- Participants are encouraged to bring along proper comfortable shoes & clothes due to the nature of this tour in which involving a lot of walks.
- This Special Promotion is valid for limited period only and subject to change without prior notice. It is not valid to any other special promotion, if applicable.
- Kindly refer to our staff before purchasing any domestic flight.
- Any request for upgrade or special handling must be informed upon booking.
- Kindly contact our staff for infant’s fare and total charges.
- Shall the group booking have been closed or fully-materialized, any additional request afterwards will be subject to the seat availability and current airfare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- For packages involving any domestic or regional flight, cruise or train, preliminary booking will be made should the group reach minimum number of pax. Upon confirming or issuing the tickets, any additional request afterward will be subject to the availability and current fare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- Most hotels do not provide kettle and ironing as in-room facilities.
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case.
- Not all hotels providing the double room (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room (2 single beds) will be provided.
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with similar level of hotel.
- Breakfast is based on international buffet style. Participants are advised to only consume non-meaty dishes, otherwise stated as halal.
- Lunch & dinner will be based on halal meals, Muslim friendly, seafood or vegetarian depending on locations and availability, if included in the package.
- Any special dietary requirement must be informed upon booking.
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months from the date of returning back to Malaysia.
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date.
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and not blacklisted from travelling (PTPTN, MARA, Tax etc). Any restriction of travelling on the day of departure will be under the responsibility of participants itself and any additional cost will be borne solely by the participants.
- Detailed information of the package will be provided as early as 2 months before departure for easy reference. Participants are obliged to read and understand all documents provided as to ensure smoothness of the program.
- Participants are advised to book at the latest by 45 days before departure date.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘FULL’, it is means that either the allocation is already fulfilled or the group already been closed for booking. In such case, if participants insist to travel on the same date, we will advise based on FIT ticket and subject to fare difference.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘LIMITED’, it is means that the group has limited number of seats available for booking. Kindly contact our staff immediately as to avoid missing the chance of travelling to your preferred destination and date.
- Participants are encouraged to tip our Tour Leader, given that the Tour Leader had done an excellent job throughout the tour and the participants are satisfied with overall service delivered.
- POTO Travel & Tours reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
SPECIAL NOTES FOR THIS PACKAGE (PERTH)
- This package requires a visa application. Participants need to provide necessary documents as per request when been notified accordingly.
- POTO Travel will assist in visa application process. However, the approval is subject to the grant by the issuance government and under the responsibility of the participant itself. The approval or rejection of visa is out of POTO Travel’s jurisdiction.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
22 March 2019