28 May 2020
- International flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Baggage allowances as per provisioned by airlines
- Accommodation of 4 star hotels or similar
- Tour and entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transportation during the tour
- Local Guide service (of foreign country) along with local Tour Leader (Malaysian)
- Visa fees and application process assistance
- Tipping for Driver & Local Guides
- Daily mineral water
- Meals other than stated in the itinerary
- Extra baggage charge
- Personal charges in hotel: call services, minibar, laundry etc
- Personal travelling insurance - participants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance for any inconvenience during the trip. Please consult our Sales Specialist to purchase one
Kuala Lumpur Tehran
Assemble at KLIA for International departure to Istanbul and transit in Tehran
Tehran - Istanbul Bursa (L/D)
Transfer to Bursa, a town which known for its finest silk. Silk Market. This market was a terminal on the famed Silk Road and a world trade centre of silk cocoons and silk fabric during heyday. Grab as much as silk do you like it and do not forget to negotiate the price.
Next, we will explore the history of Ottoman Empire by visiting Grand Mosque of Bursa, Green Mosque and Green Mausoleum. This Mosque is a symbol of Bursa which one of the most beautiful and unique samples of Ottoman tomb architecture.
Bursa - Pamukkale (B/L/D)
Today, we are going to visit the one of the pertinent areas covers in this program, a visit to Antique City of Hierapolis where you can see ancient ruins from Rome dynasty and white snowy-looking terraces mesmerizing and naturally beautiful hot spring called as Cotton Castle.
Pamukkale - Isparta - Pamukkale (B/L/D)
We will commence our day today by travelling to Isparta, which also being called as “City of Roses”.
In this city, the first destination you are going to visit is Rose Garden. This is one of famous destination often visited by tourists to enjoy the fragrant smells to the beautiful colours emanating from the lush gardens.
Continue your trip after visiting this fantastic garden to reach Oil Factory, famous factory which is manufacture of perfume and cosmetic products.
Pamukkale Istanbul (B/L/D)
Today you will be transfer to Istanbul, the most popular city that located on the two continent of Asia & Europe.
Next destination will be visiting after visit this beautiful palace is Blue Mosque, which we will go through Hippodrome. You have a time to perform prayers in this Mosque if time permits.
We will commence the journey after scrumptious lunch to Hagia Sophea Museum,originally was a church then has been converted to mosque during Ottoman era, while nowadays, its has been open to public as a museum.
Lets go for shopping at Grand Bazaar, the market which provide you more than 400 stalls and shops. This largest and oldest bazaar in the world have various authentic, fashion and branded items that you can find in this area. If you are a spices and Turkish Delights lover, your trip will not complete until you visit Spice Market.
Istanbul - Tehran - Kuala Lumpur (B/L)
Shopping stop at Leather Shop in Istanbul that offers you with good and high-quality leather product with reasonable price that only can find in here.
You will be transferred to airport for your return flight to Kuala Lumpur and transit in Tehran.
Safely arrived in Kuala Lumpur and thanks you for choosing and trusting Poto Travel to arrange your trip with your love ones.
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to changes and current conditions
- Most hotels do not provide kettle, and ironing as in-room facilities
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months after date of landing back in Malaysia
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with same level of hotel
- Participants are advised to read the terms & conditions thoroughly before purchasing this package
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and ensure that your name is not blacklisted from travelling
- You are encouraged to give tips to the Tour Leader if you are satisfied with the services provided.
- Not all hotels provide double rooms (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room type (2 single beds) will be used.
- It is advisable to bring the appropriate shoes & clothing as this tour involves many walking activities.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
28 May 2020