28 May 2020
- International flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Baggage allowances as per provisioned by airlines
- Accommodation of 4 star hotels or similar
- Tour and entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transportation during the tour
- Local Guide service (of foreign country) along with local Tour Leader (Malaysian)
- Visa fees and application process assistance
- Tipping for Driver & Local Guides
- Daily mineral water
- Meals other than stated in the itinerary
- Extra baggage charge
- Personal charges in hotel: call services, minibar, laundry etc
- Personal travelling insurance - participants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance for any inconvenience during the trip. Please consult our Sales Specialist to purchase one
Kuala Lumpur Tehran
Assemble at KLIA for International departure to Istanbul and transit in Tehran
Tehran - Istanbul Bursa (L/D)
Transfer to Bursa, a town which known for its finest silk. Silk Market. This market was a terminal on the famed Silk Road and a world trade centre of silk cocoons and silk fabric during heyday. Grab as much as silk do you like it and do not forget to negotiate the price.
Next, we will explore the history of Ottoman Empire by visiting Grand Mosque of Bursa, Green Mosque and Green Mausoleum. This Mosque is a symbol of Bursa which one of the most beautiful and unique samples of Ottoman tomb architecture.
Bursa - Pamukkale (B/L/D)
Today, we are going to visit the one of the pertinent areas covers in this program, a visit to Antique City of Hierapolis where you can see ancient ruins from Rome dynasty and white snowy-looking terraces mesmerizing and naturally beautiful hot spring called as Cotton Castle.
Pamukkale - Isparta - Pamukkale (B/L/D)
We will commence our day today by travelling to Isparta, which also being called as “City of Roses”.
In this city, the first destination you are going to visit is Rose Garden. This is one of famous destination often visited by tourists to enjoy the fragrant smells to the beautiful colours emanating from the lush gardens.
Continue your trip after visiting this fantastic garden to reach Oil Factory, famous factory which is manufacture of perfume and cosmetic products.
Pamukkale Istanbul (B/L/D)
Today you will be transfer to Istanbul, the most popular city that located on the two continent of Asia & Europe.
Next destination will be visiting after visit this beautiful palace is Blue Mosque, which we will go through Hippodrome. You have a time to perform prayers in this Mosque if time permits.
We will commence the journey after scrumptious lunch to Hagia Sophea Museum,originally was a church then has been converted to mosque during Ottoman era, while nowadays, its has been open to public as a museum.
Lets go for shopping at Grand Bazaar, the market which provide you more than 400 stalls and shops. This largest and oldest bazaar in the world have various authentic, fashion and branded items that you can find in this area. If you are a spices and Turkish Delights lover, your trip will not complete until you visit Spice Market.
Istanbul - Tehran - Kuala Lumpur (B/L)
Shopping stop at Leather Shop in Istanbul that offers you with good and high-quality leather product with reasonable price that only can find in here.
You will be transferred to airport for your return flight to Kuala Lumpur and transit in Tehran.
Safely arrived in Kuala Lumpur and thanks you for choosing and trusting Poto Travel to arrange your trip with your love ones.
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|1||Outbound||W5082||2315 - 0345+1||Kuala Lumpur||Tehran|
|2||Outbound||W5116||0650 - 0835||Tehran||Istanbul|
|6||Inbound||W5117||1530 - 2000||Istanbul||Tehran|
|6||Inbound||W5083||2230 - 1000+1||Tehran||Kuala Lumpur|
ITINERARY & PRICE
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to change and based on current conditions.
- Any outdoor or nature tour is weather dependant. In case of cancellation or inconvenience due to bad weather, POTO Travel reserve the right to change the itinerary whereas necessary. No refund will be allocated in such case.
- Participants are advised to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS thoroughly before purchasing this package.
- The proposed optional tours listed are time and weather dependant (if any). The rate also subject to change depending on minimum number of participants.
- Due to regulations, coach has to be park at the designated area and can’t simply do the drop off or pick up. Hence, participants need to walk for some distance whereas necessary.
- Participants are encouraged to bring along proper comfortable shoes & clothes due to the nature of this tour in which involving a lot of walks.
- This Special Promotion is valid for limited period only and subject to change without prior notice. It is not valid to any other special promotion, if applicable.
- Kindly refer to our staff before purchasing any domestic flight.
- Any request for upgrade or special handling must be informed upon booking.
- Kindly contact our staff for infant’s fare and total charges.
- Shall the group booking have been closed or fully-materialized, any additional request afterwards will be subject to the seat availability and current airfare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- For packages involving any domestic or regional flight, cruise or train, preliminary booking will be made should the group reach minimum number of pax. Upon confirming or issuing the tickets, any additional request afterward will be subject to the availability and current fare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- Most hotels do not provide kettle and ironing as in-room facilities.
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case.
- Not all hotels providing the double room (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room (2 single beds) will be provided.
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with similar level of hotel.
- Breakfast is based on international buffet style. Participants are advised to only consume non-meaty dishes, otherwise stated as halal.
- Lunch & dinner will be based on halal meals, Muslim friendly, seafood or vegetarian depending on locations and availability, if included in the package.
- Any special dietary requirement must be informed upon booking.
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months from the date of returning back to Malaysia.
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date.
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and not blacklisted from travelling (PTPTN, MARA, Tax etc). Any restriction of travelling on the day of departure will be under the responsibility of participants itself and any additional cost will be borne solely by the participants.
- Detailed information of the package will be provided as early as 2 months before departure for easy reference. Participants are obliged to read and understand all documents provided as to ensure smoothness of the program.
- Participants are advised to book at the latest by 45 days before departure date.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘FULL’, it is means that either the allocation is already fulfilled or the group already been closed for booking. In such case, if participants insist to travel on the same date, we will advise based on FIT ticket and subject to fare difference.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘LIMITED’, it is means that the group has limited number of seats available for booking. Kindly contact our staff immediately as to avoid missing the chance of travelling to your preferred destination and date.
- Participants are encouraged to tip our Tour Leader, given that the Tour Leader had done an excellent job throughout the tour and the participants are satisfied with overall service delivered.
- POTO Travel & Tours reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
SPECIAL NOTES FOR THIS PACKAGE (TURKEY)
- Optional tour for Cappadocia Night Show (Belly Dance & Folklore Show) might be not appropriate for child viewing and a bit inappropriate against our culture. The decision to join the tour is solely at own participant’s discretion.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
28 May 2020