05 April 2020
WESTERN TURKEY TOUR - 11D8N
Antalya is the eighth-most populous city in Turkey and the capital of Antalya Province. Located on Anatolia's southwest coast bordered by the Taurus Mountains, Antalya is the largest Turkish city on the Mediterranean coast with over one million people in its metropolitan area.
One of the must go waterfall, The Kursunlu Waterfall is a unique place where the cascade connecting seven pools falls to an 18-meter height with a green background. At Kursunlu Waterfalls you will feel peaceful and relax due to good surrounding area and beautiful place with clear water there.
Explore ancient architecture at Aspendos Antique Theatre, nature, and the historic city of Side. Follow in the footsteps of gladiators at the Aspendos Ruins and Theatre, a UNESCO World Heritage Site forest, and then join a guide for a trip through the Greek and Roman ruins in Side.
The ancient city of Ephesus in western Turkey has been added to UNESCO’s World Heritage, the mighty ruin of Ephesus is a city of colossal monuments and marble-columned roads. One of the most complete, still-standing Roman cities in the Mediterranean region, this is the place to experience what life must have been like during the golden age of the Roman Empire.
Troy, with its 4,000 years of history, is one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world.
Visit to the UNESCO site, Troy in Canakkale should be a memorial for remembering the Trojan war. The journey will definitely surprise you with each city’s own unique vibes and made a great city break destinations.
A must visit if you're visiting Edirne. Selimiye Mosque (famous with title 'The Greatest Building of Turkish Islamic History ) have a great building, humble decoration, great architecture, serene interiors, majestic outdoors. Selimiye Mosque also includes UNESCO World Heritage.
A must see in Istanbul, Blue Mosque. The Blue Mosque is famous for the blue tiles used within the mosque. The mosque and its surroundings are beautiful for photos or simply enjoying the view, either by day or night. Take your time to appreciate the beautiful inner as well as the information presented there on the Islamic culture, all very interesting. Plus Blue Mosque also have the beautiful domes, mosaics and paintings and massive main columns were simply beautiful.
Grand bazaar known to be the oldest shopping area with more than 4000 shops in the area which means more options to look for. The bazaar is full of shops for clothing, footwear, souvenir, spices, desserts, food, beverages and others. Beside Grand Bazaar you also can enjoy shopping at Spice Market which in the main product at Spice Market are the original Turkey Spice, and also have some souvenir, don’t forget to shop till drop!
We provide 4 to 5 star hotel services for your comfort throughout this Antalya west turkey trip. Restaurants used are also halal restaurants and appetizing food.Enjoy!
#pototravel #muslimpackage #muslimpackage2019 #muslimtour #muslimtour2019 #muslimholiday #muslimholiday2019 #halaltrip #pakejmuslim #pakejmuslim2019 #pakejpercutian #travel #pakejmurah #pakejmenarik
#europetour #pakejeropah #turkeytour #pakejturki #istanbul #antalya #pamukkale #kusadasi #izmir #assos #edirne #ephisus #ancientcityofhierapolis #troy #trojan #turikishairlines #qualitypackage #pakejberkualiti #pakejhebat
- International flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Regional / Domestic flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Baggage allowances as per provisioned by airlines
- Accommodation of 4 star hotels or similar
- Tour and entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transportation during the tour
- Local Guide service (of foreign country) along with local Tour Leader (Malaysian)
- Tipping for Driver & Local Guides
- Daily mineral water
- Meals other than stated in the itinerary
- Extra baggage charge
- Personal charges in hotel: call services, minibar, laundry etc
- Personal travelling insurance - participants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance for any inconvenience during the trip. Please consult our Sales Specialist to purchase one
Kuala Lumpur Istanbul
Assemble at KLIA Airport for international flight and transit in Muscat.
Istanbul Antalya (L/D)
Upon arrival in Istanbul continue journey by taking domestic flight to Antalya.
We will have short orientation tour around the Antalya city before proceeding to hotel for rest after having a long journey.
Viisit Aspendos Antique Theatre. This theatre is the oldest theatre in the world started to be used since 5th century BC. The building structure is still preserved until nowadays. We are guarantee you must be impressed while you in here.
Relaxing your mind by enjoying the fantastic view from the Kursunlu Waterfall, beautiful spot for nature lovers.Free time of Old Town area
Antalya Pamukkale (B/L/D)
We will move you from this beautiful coastal city to Pamukkale and we will bring you to a natural site containing natural hot spring and ancient ruins from Rome dynasty.
Today, we are going to visit the one of the pertinent areas covers in this program, a visit to Antique City of Hierapolis where you can see ancient ruins from Rome dynasty and white snowy-looking terraces mesmerizing and naturally beautiful hot spring called as Cotton Castle.
Pamukkale Kusadasi (B/L/D)
Depart to Kusadasi, a famous beach resort town on Turkey’s western Aegean coast. Before we proceeding our journey to explore more on historical part, we will let you warm up by shopping at Textile Outlet Center. Be sure to grab some luxurious item with extra discounts that will be given upon arrival to this outlet.
Visiting Ephesus, a major commercial center for the Mediterranean in ancient times to see the remains of Arcadian Ways, the Vedius Gymnasium, the Great Amphitheater, the Library of Celsius, the Trojan Fountain which is one of seven wonder of the ancient.
Kusadasi Izmir Assos (B/L/D)
Enroute to Izmir, we will stop by at Leather Outlet Center, for leather lover items, do not miss to grab as much as like while we visit here as Izmir is known for its fine leather products. You will find a unique range of Designer Leather Jackets created from the finest grades of leather offered in various finishes.
We will continue the trip to Assos also known as Behramkale.
Assos Troia Edirne (B/L/D)
Refresh your body because we are going to visit the most highlight destination in this trip. Today, we will bring you to visit Troy's Legendary City where it is the place of Trojan War. Next, we will move via Gallipoli, a town that famous for its First World War battle.
Commence our journey by visiting Edirne. This area was the third capital during the reign of the Ottoman Turkey. After arriving in Edirne, we will visit the famous Selimiye Mosque with the nickname 'The Greatest Building of Turkish Islamic History'. This mosque is considered to be Sinan's finest piece of work and the culmination of Islamic architecture in the Ottoman Empire.
Let’s go for shopping in Grand Bazaar, this is the largest and oldest bazaar in the world have various authentic, fashion and branded items that you can find in this area.
Edirne Istanbul (B/L/D)
Commence your day today to the city on the two continent, Istanbul. We will visiting the Al Fatih Mosque. The unique about this Mosque is it has a large courtyard and it is decorated with sixteen beautiful columns made from verdo antico, granite, and marble. We also will visit the Ayub al Ansar Mosque, he is a close friend of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w , and the mosque was built near the Golden Horn Bay in Eyup District of Istanbul outside the Walls of Constantinople.
The first trip we will go is visit the Topkapi Palace, it was main residence and administrative headquarters of the Ottoman sultans, but now has been converted as one of the largest museums in Turkey. Here you may see beard of our beloved Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.
Next destination will be visiting after visit this beautiful palace is Blue Mosque, which we will go through Hippodrome. You have a time to perform prayers in this Mosque if time permits.
We will commence the journey after scrumptious lunch to Hagia Sophea Museum,originally was a church then has been converted to mosque during Ottoman era, while nowadays, its has been open to public as a museum.
Lets go for shopping at Grand Bazaar, the market which provide you more than 400 stalls and shops. This largest and oldest bazaar in the world have various authentic, fashion and branded items that you can find in this area. If you are a spices and Turkish Delights lover, your trip will not complete until you visit Spice Market.
Istanbul Kuala Lumpur (B/L/D)
Before we are sending you to Airport for your return flight, you will be taken for your last destination to visit in Camlica Mosque. Located between a place with two hills overlooking the Bosporus and the Marmara Sea, this area promising you favoured promenades in Istanbul. Besides that, this is nice spot for you to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the town.
Last stop for shopping, enjoy exploring Taksim Square where you can find lots of branded item at a very reasonable price.
Afterwards, you will be transferred to airport for your return flight to Kuala Lumpur
Additional tour options:
- Embark on the Bosporus Cruise ride down the Bosporus Strait which divides the Asian and European continents for Turkey for only USD 60 per pax!.
- Visiting the Dolmabache Palace only at USD 50 per pax!
- Visit to Uludag Mountain, enjoying snow and ski only at USD 50 per pax!
Disclaimer : The price of this additional tour option is subject to current change, upon on request
Safely arrived in Kuala Lumpur and thanks you for choosing and trusting Poto Travel to arrange your trip with your love ones.
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|1||Outbound||TK61||2305-0515+1||Kuala Lumpur||Istanbul||Airbus A330-300||2-4-2|
|11||Inbound||TK60||0130-1715||Istanbul||Kuala Lumpur||Airbus A330-300||2-4-2|
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to changes and current conditions
- Most hotels do not provide kettle, and ironing as in-room facilities
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months after date of landing back in Malaysia
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with same level of hotel
- Participants are advised to read the terms & conditions thoroughly before purchasing this package
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and ensure that your name is not blacklisted from travelling
- You are encouraged to give tips to the Tour Leader if you are satisfied with the services provided.
- Not all hotels provide double rooms (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room type (2 single beds) will be used.
- It is advisable to bring the appropriate shoes & clothing as this tour involves many walking activities.
- For participants who do not follow additional travel options, field trips are not allowed due to the operator's transit arrangements offering additional travel options.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
Tour de Fleur
05 April 2020