19 March 2020
- International flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Regional / Domestic flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Baggage allowances as per provisioned by airlines
- Accommodation of 4 star hotels or similar
- Applicable city tax
- Tour and entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transportation during the tour
- Local Guide service (of foreign country) along with local Tour Leader (Malaysian)
- Visa fees and application process assistance
- Tipping for Driver & Local Guides
- Daily mineral water
- Meals other than stated in the itinerary
- Extra baggage charge
- Personal charges in hotel: call services, minibar, laundry etc
- Personal travelling insurance - participants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance for any inconvenience during the trip. Please consult our Sales Specialist to purchase one
Kuala Lumpur Istanbul
Assemble in KLIA Airport for International flight to Istanbul.
Depart to Istanbul.
Istanbul Pristina Prizren (L/D)
Transit in Istanbul
Continue the flight to Pristina, capital & largest city in Kosovo.
Arriving in Pristina, we will commence the trip by visiting the Mother Teresa Boulevard. Walking around this area offers you peace of mind while enjoy the view of this city. Next, continue the trip to visit the Monument of Skanderbeg. This statue depicted the Skanderbeg ride on the horse with his sword who fought off the Ottoman empire. Then, we will bring you to Clock Tower, the building that build during Ottoman Empire and functioned as prayers time notification.
Visit the Kosovo Government Buildings, functioning as executive authority in the Republic of Kosovo. This building is a cabinet that consists of government ministers and led by Prime Minister. Continue our journey to visit the Fatih Mosque & Carshia Mosque. The unique about this Mosque is it was built during 15th- century with its interior feature’s ornamental decorations and detailed floral designs, as well as a 15-meter dome.
Proceed to Prizren and lunch.
We will have short trip surrounding Prizren city which we will visit Sinan Pasha Mosque, Stone Bridge and Turkish Bazaar.
Check-in for hotel, enjoy your dinner and rest for your next day in Prizren.
Prizren Skopje Sofia (B/L/D)
Depart to Skopje, the capital of Macedonia. Commence the trip today by visiting Daut Pasha Hamam. This area famous with historical monument of the Islamic culture and an excellent example of the Islamic architecture. The, we will bring you to Birth House of Mother Teresa, where here you can see the simple plaque commemorates Teresa. You will have an opportunity to visit her house as well as gallery dedicated to mother Teresa.
Continue your journey to visit Alexander the Great Square. In here, you can see the Alexander the Great Fountain on the top of pedestal. Besides that, there are many other new monumental classical buildings, bronze and marble sculptures that were erected.
Grab your souvenir items while we in Old Bazaar Skopje. It is good spot for the shopping lovers to spend their money here as there are a lot of old, new and brand items available in this bazaar.
After lunch time, you will be taken to visit Mustafa Pasha Mosque, was built as Mustafa Pasha testament. This mosque characteristic representative of the early Constantinople architecture.
Proceed your trip to Sofia.
Sofia Plovdiv (B/L/D)
On this day in Sofia, you are going to visit the oldest city in Europe.
We will visit St. George Rotunda as our beginning of trip for today. Although this building was built during the 4th century, the architectural structure is still well-maintained until now. After that, we will bring you to Vitosha Boulevard, the main commercial street in the centre of Sofia. You can see abundant products and outlets available along the way.
Visit Serdica Amphitheatre is another destination through the itinerary. This abandoned amphitheatre was among the biggest in the eastern part of the Roman Empire. Abundant events were held in here and was an important commercial and political centre during Roman Empire. Then, we will continue to visit Banya Bashi Mosque, fully designed with Ottoman architecture. You will have leisure time to perform prayers in this Mosque.
Proceed to Plovdiv after lunch time.
We will have short trip in Plovdiv City which covers Roman Stadium & Roman Theatre. After that, we will move you to visit Djumaya Mosque & Old Town Plovdiv.
Plovdiv Veliko Tarnovo Bucharest (B/L/D)
Proceed our trip to Bucharest, capital City of Romania.
We will stop by at Veliko Tarnovo also known as "The City of Tsars" to see the Tsarevets Fortress built in the 12th century. As located on Tsarevets Hill, this fortress is used as defensive position for the royal family.
Experience as you are living in the 12th century while we are visiting the Samovodene Artisans Street. Originally, this area composed of two streets with shops, craft shops and inns. It is good spot for you to spend your money where you can buy abundant of souvenirs, enjoy the specialities, or just feel the atmosphere of 60th and 70th century.
Continue the journey to Bucharest after lunch.
Enjoy a memorable and impressive experience in Europe when you are visiting Village Museum, the biggest open-air museum which portrays the traditional way of life of the Romanian population.
Visit the Palace of Parliament from Constitution Square, the most expensive administrative building in the world. Next, we will bring you to Revolution Square, the end point of the communist era in December 1989. The statues around the square are elements of the story of the communist era in Bucharest.
After visiting this memorial square, we will continue through University Square, Romana Square, Victory Square, Arch of Triumph, House of The Free press and Romanian Athenaeum.
In the same place of capital and commercial center of Southern Romania, we will commence our trip by visiting the Bran Castle, a palace well known for the myth of Dracula.
After lunch, you will visit the surrounding city of Brasov. Fringed by the peaks of the Southern Carpathian Mountains and resplendent with gothic, baroque and renaissance architecture, as well as a wealth of historical attractions, this city is compulsory tourists’ destination must be visited.
Bucharest Varna (B/L/D)
Proceed our journey to Varna, Bulgaria. Along the way, we will through the Cathedral of Assumption, Aziziye Mosque, Sea Garden & Golden Sands Beach.
Let’s have visitation on the biggest monument in Balkan Peninsula, you will be taken to visit Roman Baths. It was built in 2nd century AD and the citizens of Romans are enjoyed there by bathing in freezing cold water, tepid water or hot water. Only a small complex comparing to original is still preserved.
After lunch, you will have your leisure activity for your shopping time in surrounding Varna.
Varna Kirklareli Edirne (B/L/D)
You will move to Kirklareli and lunch is provided. Continue your journey to arrive in Edirne.
The first destination you are going to visit today is Selimiye Mosque. The unique about this Mosque is it was designed by the Mimar Sinan, the most distinguished architect of the Ottoman Empire. Elegant stacked domes, reaching to the heavens, and towering, slender pencil minarets characterize Ottoman mosque architecture makes this Mosque as one the preserved monuments in Europe.
You will have your leisure activity for your shopping time in surrounding Edirne.
Edirne Gallipoli Canakkale (B/L/D)
Proceed our journey to Gallipoli, known for Gallipoli war between British, French and the ANZAC union to seize major trade routes during the First World War. Along the way, we will visit the ANZAC Cove, Australian Lone Pine Memorial and Johnston Jolly war tunnel.
Next, you also will visit Ottoman Army Heroes Tomb, where you can see the place where one of the fiercest battles of World War I and monument of dead soldier. Here, you can learn about the history of the First World War on the Ottoman army.
Proceed to Canakkale after lunch.
Get ready to explore the famous history of the troy city, while you visit the Trojan Ruins. The Trojan Ruins mark the site of the ancient Bronze Age city of Troy, a popular story in Greek mythology and an archaeological site in the north-west of Asia Minor.
Canakkale Istanbul (B/L/D)
Move to major city in Turkey, we will begin our trip today to visit the Kircilar Leather Factory. This factory is famous with the center of production of leather goods in Istanbul.
You will have leisure time after lunch time until night.
Additional tour options: Shopping in Grand Bazaar and embark Bosporus Cruise.
Having dinner and you will be transferred to Istanbul Airport for the return flight to Kuala Lumpur.
Istanbul Kuala Lumpur
Embark the flight return to Kuala Lumpur.
Safely arrived in Kuala Lumpur.
Thanks for choosing and trusting Poto Travel as your tour travel agency.
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|1||Outbound||TK 61||2340 - 0620+1||Kuala Lumpur||Istanbul|
|2||Outbound||TK 1017||0835 - 0815||Istanbul||Prishtina|
|12||Inbound||TK 60||0130 - 1715||Istanbul||Kuala Lumpur|
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to changes and current conditions
- Most hotels do not provide kettle, and ironing as in-room facilities
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months after date of landing back in Malaysia
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with same level of hotel
- Participants are advised to read the terms & conditions thoroughly before purchasing this package
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and ensure that your name is not blacklisted from travelling
- You are encouraged to give tips to the Tour Leader if you are satisfied with the services provided.
- Not all hotels provide double rooms (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room type (2 single beds) will be used.
- It is advisable to bring the appropriate shoes & clothing as this tour involves many walking activities.
- This package is not recommended for wheelchairs users on the difficulty of pathways & lack of appropriate facilities.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
19 March 2020