01 March 2020
- International flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Regional / Domestic flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Baggage allowances as per provisioned by airlines
- Accommodation of 4 star hotels or similar
- Applicable city tax
- Tour and entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transportation during the tour
- Local Guide service (of foreign country) along with local Tour Leader (Malaysian)
- Visa fees and application process assistance
- Tipping for Driver & Local Guides
- Daily mineral water
- Meals other than stated in the itinerary
- Extra baggage charge
- Personal charges in hotel: call services, minibar, laundry etc
- Personal travelling insurance - participants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance for any inconvenience during the trip. Please consult our Sales Specialist to purchase one
Kuala Lumpur Istanbul
Gather at KLIA Airport for the flight to Skopje
Depart to Skopje
Istanbul Skopje (L/D)
Transit flight in Istanbul
Continue the flight to Skopje, Capital of Macedonia.
Commence our day trip by visiting the Skopje City. Energetic your body because you are going to have walking trip today.
We will walk through the Stone Bridge as our first destination today. It is a bridge across the Vardar River. Grab your souvenir items while we in Old Bazaar Skopje. It is good spot for the shopping lovers to spend their money here as there are a lot of old, new and brand items available in this bazaar.
Next destination we are going to visit is Old Rail station. It was the most beautiful train station on the Balkans, but then it was demolished by the earthquake in 1963. This station now has been used as well-preserved Museum.
Then, you will be taken to visit Mustafa-Pasha Mosque, was built during Ottoman Empire. The interior of the mosque is richly decorated in colourful arabesques. Then, we will visit Daut Pasin Hamam, the area famous for its beautiful and relaxing views.
Before lunch time, you will be taken to visit Monument of Mother Teresa, dedicated to the Mother Teresa on the location where she has been baptized.
After lunch, you will have your leisure activity for your shopping time in surrounding Skopje.
Skopje Bitola Ohrid (B/L/D)
Proceed your journey to Bitola, is the second largest city and the old city of Macedonia. Here, we are going to sightseeing and enjoy the environment in this surrounding area.
After lunch, you will continue the trip to visit Ohrid, located at Ohrid Lakes.
Wandering around the City of Ohrid, you will visit Hadzi Turgut Mosque, was built in 1466 by the Turkish Empire and is believed to be the oldest mosque in town.
Then, you will continue to visit Zeynel Abedin Pasha Tekke. You will experience to visit Zeynel Abedin-Pasha Mosque, which was built in 17th Century. Nowadays the mosque contains a burial chamber in which rest the remains of Haji Muhammad Hayati, a Persian ancestor of the first ruler of Ohrid.
Grab your souvenir items while we in Old Bazaar Skopje. It is good spot for the shopping lovers to spend their money here as there are a lot of old, new and brand items available in this bazaar.
Ohrid Tirana Shkoder (B/L/D)
Commence our day trip by moving to Tirana, the largest and most beautiful City in Albania.
Arriving in Tirana, you will check-in for the hotel and having lunch.
After that, you are going to wandering surrounding Tirana City. The first destination you are going to visit is Mosque of Ethem Bey, located in the center of the Albanian capital Tirana, has unique history which it was controlled by the communist rule but reopened as a house of worship by approximately 10,000 courageous people.
Continue your journey to visit the Clock Tower. This Clock Tower of Tirana has a spiral staircase with 90 steps, 35 metres tall was the tallest building in the city in 1822.
Next destination we are going to visit is Shkoder Old City. In this city, we will tour and stop by for every local Mosque to view its uniqueness.
Enjoy yourself while we visit Rozafa Castle. It was the ancient city of Shkoder in medieval times. This castle is surrounded by the Buna and Drin rivers.
Shkoder Budva Kotor Dubrovnik (B/L/D)
Continue your day trip to Budva, famous with its beautiful beaches located in Montenegro.
Commence our first destination by visiting Old Town Budva, built near the Adriatic Ocean including Square of the Poet and Square of the churches.
Let’s visit Kotor destination, a Medieval city. This city is surrounded with fortifications built during the Venetian period.
Proceed your journey after lunch to Dubrovnik, this area is encircled with massive stone walls.
Dubrovnik Mostar (B/L/D)
We will commence the trip today to visit Old Town Dubrovnik, known as the 'Pearl of Adriatic'. This city was historically based on maritime trade as it became notable for its wealth and skilled diplomacy.
After lunch, we will depart to Mostar and stop by at Pocitelj, a village on a limestone hill along the Neretva River.
Then, you will continue to visit Buna River Spring in Blagaj. This area is rich with natural values from the cultural and historical heritage of Blagaj since its distinctive quality is in the coexistence of the natural and the man-made.
Mostar Sarajevo (B/L/D)
We will commence the trip today to visit the surrounding Mostar Old City, via Old Bridge which became the icon of Mostar and experience to view the beauty of Karadjoz Bey Mosque and Muslibegovic house.
You will be provided leisure time for you to grab the souvenir or any products available around this area.
Proceed your journey to Sarajevo and lunch will be provided for you.
Let's being in war time while we are visiting in Vrelo Bosne and Tunnel museum, the only route in and out during war time in Sarajevo.
Sarajevo - Jajce - Travnik - Sarajevo (B/L/D)
Begin your trip for today after breakfast, we are going to visit Jajce Waterfalls. Refresh your body and mind while we are in Jajce Waterfalls. Enjoy the view of 30 meters high of the waterfalls. Then, we will move to Pliva Lake and have our photographic session on this beautiful lake.
Lunch in refresh air while enjoying the magnificent view of Plava Voda Springs
Sarajevo Istanbul (B/L)
Before we assemble at the Airport, we will continue our travel to visit the Sarajevo Old City. Here, abundance of destination you will visit such as Bascarsija, Latin Bridge, Brusa Bezistan, Gazi Husref Bey Mosque, Gazi Husref Bey Madrass, Morica Han and Vijecnica.
After having your lunch, we will transfer you to the Airport for your return flight to Kuala Lumpur.
You will have transit flight in Istanbul
Istanbul Kuala Lumpur
Continue the flight trip to Kuala Lumpur.
Safely arrived in Kuala Lumpur.
Thanks for choosing and trusting Poto Travel as your tour travel agency.
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|1||Outbound||2340 - 0620+1||Kuala Lumpur||Istanbul|
|2||Outbound||0755 - 0820||Istanbul||Skopje|
|9||Inbound||1855 - 2145||Sarajevo||Istanbul|
|10||Inbound||0145 - 1715||Istanbul||Kuala Lumpur|
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to changes and current conditions
- Most hotels do not provide kettle, and ironing as in-room facilities
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months after date of landing back in Malaysia
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with same level of hotel
- Participants are advised to read the terms & conditions thoroughly before purchasing this package
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and ensure that your name is not blacklisted from travelling
- You are encouraged to give tips to the Tour Leader if you are satisfied with the services provided.
- Not all hotels provide double rooms (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room type (2 single beds) will be used.
- It is advisable to bring the appropriate shoes & clothing as this tour involves many walking activities.
- This package is not recommended for wheelchairs users on the difficulty of pathways & lack of appropriate facilities.