27 March 2020
OVERVIEW OF BALKAN COUNTRIES
The Balkans, also known as the Balkan Peninsular, is where you will find some of the best scenery in Europe. No words can describe the beauty of this region while you will be left jaw-dropping gazing at such Mother Nature.
Be dazzled by the stunning landscapes, the sparkling turquoise water and the astounding mountains range along the journey. From the beginning till the end you will be served with the alluring rivers, waterfalls, lakes & seas that are just like a postcard come to life.
The Balkans has a long and rich history that shaping the culture, language and religion making it as a perfect place for history lovers to enrich their knowledge and deepen their thoughts. Travelling through this region feels like a time capsule. It is a blast from the past where you can find old vintage trams, communist architectures, scars left by the war and other such oddities of a bygone era.
Being mostly inhabited by the Muslims, you will take a closer look to some of the most beautiful mosques in Europe. Meet the local Muslim community, experience their traditions and cultures while admiring the Islamic heritage of previous glorious Ottoman Empire.
While this region is not for those who want to spend their money on luxurious shopping, but it has what it takes to bring home part of the memory. You will find affordable local products such as honey, fig jam, pearl of Ohrid and few handcrafted souvenirs.
You will be totally enjoying the journey through this 6 countries Balkan Tour, not only because of the beauty, but also for the warm hospitality and comfortable selection of hotels.
#muslimpackage #muslimpackage2019 #muslimtour #muslimtour2019 #pototravel #muslimholiday2019 #halaltrip #europetour #balkantour #pakejmuslim #pakejmuslim2019 #pakejpercutian #travel #pakejmurah #pakejmenarik #greece #macedonia #albania #montenegro #croatia #bosnia #athens #ohrid #sarajevo #balkan #plitvice #dubrovnik #turkishairlines #qualitypackage #pakejberkualiti #pakejhebat
- International flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Regional / Domestic flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Baggage allowances as per provisioned by airlines
- Accommodation of 4 star hotels or similar
- Applicable city tax
- Tour and entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transportation during the tour
- Local Guide service (of foreign country) along with local Tour Leader (Malaysian)
- Visa fees and application process assistance
- Tipping for Driver & Local Guides
- Daily mineral water
- Meals other than stated in the itinerary
- Extra baggage charge
- Personal charges in hotel: call services, minibar, laundry etc
- Personal travelling insurance - participants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance for any inconvenience during the trip. Please consult our Sales Specialist to purchase one
Kuala Lumpur Istanbul
Gather at KLIA Airport for your International flight to Athens
Depart to Athens
Istanbul Athens (L/D)
Transit in Istanbul and continue the flight to Athens
Arriving in Athens, let’s start our day with hunting the old and new fashion in McArthurGlen Athens. There are more than 200 outlets available in this area for you to spend your money.
Having your lunch and you will have your free activity to do.
After breakfast, we commence our trip today by visiting the Athens City, the Capital City and biggest city in Greece. Firstly, you are going to visit Acropolis Museum. Consistently rated as among the best museum in the world, this museum is the perfect sanctuary for the ancient artefacts that were found in and around the Acropolis.
Next, we will have short trip to visit surrounding City of Athens which you will visit the Panathenaic Stadium. This Olympic Stadium in 1896 has conducted various events and celebrations and it was built with entirely beautifully marbled.
Visit the Parthenon, a former temple on the Athenian Acropolis which dedicated to the goddess Athena. This cultural monument was built and has been used as a symbol of Ancient Greece, Athenian democracy and Western civilization.
Let’s move to the north side of the Acropolis of Athens, you will visit the Erechtheum which this area is popular with Ancient Greek Temple. Then, we will bring you to visit the Greek Ancient Market (Ancient Agora), one of the greatest unique monuments in Greece. The word "agora" applies to an assembly of people and by extend marks the gathering place.
After lunch time, we will visit Syntagma Square, Plaka Area and Monastiraki for your shopping time. These areas are famous with jumble of shops selling antique, fashion and modern brand available for you.
Athens Kalambaka (B/L/D)
Proceed our journey to Kalambaka, crowned as one of the prettiest cities in Greece.
Check-in hotel and enjoy your lunch while arriving in Kalambaka.
Continue your trip by visiting Kastraki Village, the most unique and beautiful village with fantastic view you will experience here. Energetic your body because you will need to walking through the narrow village streets, hike through the paths among the towering rocks and visit the sketes, small country churches, monasteries and other magnificent sites in the area.
After that, we will be moving on to visit Meteora, one of the largest and most precipitously built complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries. Feel the spiritual energy, enjoy the stunning view, learn and embrace the diversity life, making this trip as unforgettable memories, plus Monasteries Varlaam and St. Stefanos.
Stop for panoramic picture taking on several spots of Meteora Hills.
Check-in for hotel, enjoy your dinner and rest for your next day in Kalambaka.
Kalambaka Ohrid (B/L/D)
Proceed our journey to Ohrid, a town situated on Lake Ohrid.
Arriving in Ohrid and having your lunch.
Commence the trip today by visiting the Old Bazaar, a simple bazaar consisting of just one street. It is good spot for the shopping lovers to spend their money here as there are a lot of old, new and brand items available in this bazaar.
Then, we will continue this trip to visit Zeynel Abedin Pasha Tekke. You will experience to visit Zeynel Abedin-Pasha Mosque, which was built in 17th Century. Nowadays the mosque contains a burial chamber in which rest the remains of Haji Muhammad Hayati, a Persian ancestor of the first ruler of Ohrid.
Additional Tour Options: Sightseeing on Lake Ohrid by boat
Free activities to enjoy the beauty of one of the largest and deepest lakes in the Balkans
Continue the trip with souvenir hunting. We will continue to visit Ohrid Pearl’s shop. This is hotspot for girls where they will eye-catching on this beautiful pearl. Grab the pearl items with cheaper price in here where you can’t buy at another place.
Ohrid Tirana Budva (B/L/D)
Proceed our journey to Tirana, capital City of Albania. Most of the destination we will visit today was a is the site of the former communist colony.
The first destination we are going to visit today is Mosque of Ethem Bey. Located in the center of the Albanian capital Tirana, has unique history which it was controlled by the communist rule but reopened as a house of worship by approximately 10,000 courageous people.
Then, we will bring you to visit The Clock Tower. This Clock Tower of Tirana has a spiral staircase with 90 steps, 35 metres tall was the tallest building in the city in 1822. Next, we will continue our trip by visiting the Bunkers which was built by the communist and now remaining as landscape throughout the Albania.
Moving forward to Communist Pyramid, it was built as a museum in honour of Enver Hoxha, a former Albanian leader who furthered the ideals of Stalinism.
After lunch, you will be transferred to Budva, is a city famous for its beautiful beaches located in Montenegro.
Budva Kotor Neum (B/L/D)
Commence the trip to visit Old Town Budva, built near the Adriatic Ocean including Square of the Poet and Square of the churches.
Then, you will have an opportunity to purchase leather products while visiting Tracia Turkey Leather Shop, which provide you with a collection of leather goods.
Continue your trip to next destination which is Kotor, a Medieval city. This city is surrounded with fortifications built during the Venetian period.
Let's commence our visit to Old City, Cathedral of Saint Tryphon, this Romanesque Catholic church built in 1166 houses many gold & silver religious relics & frescoes.
Next, proceed to Sea Gate and Maritime Museum of Montenegro, the place where you can get to know about rich Kotor history.
After lunch, we will depart to Lepetane for embark the ferry to Neum.
Neum Dubrovnik Mostar (B/L/D)
After having your breakfast, we will commence the trip today to visit Old Town Dubrovnik, known as the 'Pearl of Adriatic'. Along the way, you will view on The Cathedral, Rector's Palace, Fransican Monastery, Clock Tower, Orlando's Columns, Dubrovnik Medsjid and Sponze Plaza.
After lunch, you will have your leisure time for you to grab the souvenir or any products available around this area.
Additional Tour Option: Embark the boat for ride on Adriatic or take a cable car to see the beautiful panoramic views of Dubrovnik.
Then, you will continue your journey to Mostar.
Mostar Sarajevo (B/L/D)
Let’s have stop by at Pocitelj, a village on a limestone hill along the Neretva River.
Then, you will continue to visit Buna River Spring in Blagaj. This river offers you serenity environment and view as you can feel the cultural and historical heritage of Blagaj, since its distinctive quality is in the coexistence of the natural and the man-made, in the integration of the physical structure into the landscape.
Proceed your journey to visit Mostar. Arriving here, we will visit the Mostar Old City through Old Bridge which became the icon of Mostar and view the Mehmed Koski Pasha Mosque. This Mosque is actually representing the extraordinary piece of Ottoman architecture in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Besides the Karadzic Bey Mosque, this is most known and most monumental mosque in Mostar.
Next, you will continue this trip to Sarajevo via Neretva Valley and Jablanica Town. Enjoy the moment while you stand in this valley as it is offer you with great panoramic view. Meanwhile, the town is located along the Neretva River.
After having your breakfast, you will have relaxing mind session which we are going to visit Vrelo Bosne. Located at the foothills of the Mount Igman, this is among the most popular public park in Sarajevo.
Experience yourself to enter the tunnel of war site during the Siege of Sarajevo in the midst of the Bosnian War. Wandering along the way in 960 meters by yourself and see how the citizens of Sarajevo create this underneath tunnel.
After lunch, you will visit the Sarajevo Old Town. Along the way, you will through various destinations which are Bascarsija, Latin Bridge, Brusa Bezistan, Gazi Husref Bey Mosque, Gazi Husref Bey Madrass, Morica Han and Vijecnica.
You will have your leisure time for you to spent and grab the souvenir around the Sarajevo.
Sarajevo Travnik Jajce Bihac (B/L/D)
Proceed to Travnik and stop by at Etno Village Cardaci, peaceful village and surrounded by the nature. Very good spot for nature tourists who love the flora and fauna.
Next, arriving in Travnik, we will visit our next destination is Sarena Mosque, one the oldest Mosque in Bosnia. The unique about this Mosque is you can still see the effects of bombed in 1815, then rebuild by Sulejman pasha.
Lunch in refresh air while enjoying the magnificent view of Plava Voda Springs.
Feel proud of yourself if you are Malaysia citizens as after this, we will continue the journey to Jajce and we will visit the Malaysian Mosque, mosque built from the contribution of Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad and Malaysians.
Refresh your body and mind while we are in Jajce Waterfalls. Enjoy the view of 30 meters high of the waterfalls. Then, we will move to Pliva Lake and have our photographic session on this beautiful lake.
Continue your journey to Bihac.
Bihac - Plitvice National Park Zagreb (B/L/D)
Depart from hotel to visit the Plitvice National Park, the largest national park in Croatia and also in the Balkan peninsula, famous for its natural lakes
After lunch, we will proceed to Zagreb for your next visit on another destination.
Zagreb Istanbul (B/L)
Commence the day trip to visit the Zagreb City. Along the way, you will through the destinations which are Kaptol, Gradec Old Towns, Blood Bridge, Crotia Marketplace, Ban Jelacic Square and see the Cathedral.
After that, we will perform our prayers in Zagreb Mosque, the largest mosque in Croatia. This mosque also used as Islamic Secondary School for Dr. Ahmed Smajlovi and a cultural centre operation.
Continue your tip by visiting and shopping in Roses outlet factory or West Gate Mall. Located in strategy places, these two-shopping centre offer you with variety products that you can buy.
Transfer to Airport for your return flight to Kuala Lumpur.
Transit flight in Istanbul.
Istanbul Kuala Lumpur
Embark the flight return to Kuala Lumpur.
Safely arrived in Kuala Lumpur.
Thanks for choosing and trusting Poto Travel as your tour travel agency.
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|1||Outbound||TK61||2305 - 0505+1||Kuala Lumpur||Istanbul||Airbus A330-300||2-4-2|
|2||Outbound||TK1845||0715 - 0845||Istanbul||Athens||Airbus A321||3-3|
|13||Inbound||TK1056||2015 - 2320||Zagreb||Istanbul||Airbus A320||3-3|
|14||Inbound||TK60||0130 - 1715||Istanbul||Kuala Lumpur||Airbus A330-300||2-4-2|
ITINERARY & PRICE
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to change and based on current conditions.
- Any outdoor or nature tour is weather dependant. In case of cancellation or inconvenience due to bad weather, POTO Travel reserve the right to change the itinerary whereas necessary. No refund will be allocated in such case.
- Participants are advised to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS thoroughly before purchasing this package.
- The proposed optional tours listed are time and weather dependant (if any). The rate also subject to change depending on minimum number of participants.
- Due to regulations, coach has to be park at the designated area and can’t simply do the drop off or pick up. Hence, participants need to walk for some distance whereas necessary.
- Participants are encouraged to bring along proper comfortable shoes & clothes due to the nature of this tour in which involving a lot of walks.
- This Special Promotion is valid for limited period only and subject to change without prior notice. It is not valid to any other special promotion, if applicable.
- Kindly refer to our staff before purchasing any domestic flight.
- Any request for upgrade or special handling must be informed upon booking.
- Kindly contact our staff for infant’s fare and total charges.
- Shall the group booking have been closed or fully-materialized, any additional request afterwards will be subject to the seat availability and current airfare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- For packages involving any domestic or regional flight, cruise or train, preliminary booking will be made should the group reach minimum number of pax. Upon confirming or issuing the tickets, any additional request afterward will be subject to the availability and current fare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- Most hotels do not provide kettle and ironing as in-room facilities.
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case.
- Not all hotels providing the double room (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room (2 single beds) will be provided.
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with similar level of hotel.
- Breakfast is based on international buffet style. Participants are advised to only consume non-meaty dishes, otherwise stated as halal.
- Lunch & dinner will be based on halal meals, Muslim friendly, seafood or vegetarian depending on locations and availability, if included in the package.
- Any special dietary requirement must be informed upon booking.
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months from the date of returning back to Malaysia.
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date.
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and not blacklisted from travelling (PTPTN, MARA, Tax etc). Any restriction of travelling on the day of departure will be under the responsibility of participants itself and any additional cost will be borne solely by the participants.
- Detailed information of the package will be provided as early as 2 months before departure for easy reference. Participants are obliged to read and understand all documents provided as to ensure smoothness of the program.
- Participants are advised to book at the latest by 45 days before departure date.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘FULL’, it is means that either the allocation is already fulfilled or the group already been closed for booking. In such case, if participants insist to travel on the same date, we will advise based on FIT ticket and subject to fare difference.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘LIMITED’, it is means that the group has limited number of seats available for booking. Kindly contact our staff immediately as to avoid missing the chance of travelling to your preferred destination and date.
- Participants are encouraged to tip our Tour Leader, given that the Tour Leader had done an excellent job throughout the tour and the participants are satisfied with overall service delivered.
- POTO Travel & Tours reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
SPECIAL NOTES FOR THIS PACKAGE (BALKAN)
- This package is NOT SUITABLE for wheelchair users due to the tour condition and lack of proper disabled facilities.