09 March 2020
- International flight with economy class Kuala Lumpur - Istanbul - Lisbon / Barcelona - Istanbul - Kuala Lumpur.
- Airport Taxes
- Luggage limit 30kg / person
- Accommodation at 4-star hotel with breakfast.
- Tours and meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transport and Tour guide services.
- Tips for tour guides and bus drivers.
- Meals other than provided in the itinerary
- Charge for over limit luggage
- Personal charges at the hotel: (phone calls, mini bar, laundry and etc.)
- Personal travel insurance - Customers are encouraged to take personal travel insurance. Please contact Customer Service for more information
Kuala Lumpur Istanbul
Gather at KLIA Airport for International Flight
Depart to Madrid
Istanbul Lisbon (L/D)
Begin a visit to the Capital of Portugal and one of the oldest cities in the world, starting from Belem Tower,
Perform your prayer in the Central mosque of Lisbon before continuing the tour.
In the afternoon you will be seeing St George Castle, Praca de Comercio and stroll down Alfama district before ending in
Rossio Square for some free time.
Lisbon - Sintra - Lisbon (B/L)
You will visit several popular destinations in Lisbon such as Discovery Monument, Baixa District, Bairro Alto and Chiado Quarter.
Continue your trip to visit Cabo da Roca Natural Area to enjoy the magnificent bluish panorama.
Proceed your journey to reach Sintra. In here, we will visit the greatest yard which is Palace de Pena. Located on the top of a hill in the Sintra Mountains, it was built in such a way as to be visible from any point.
Return to Lisbon
Lisbon - Porto - Braga (B/L)
On this day, we will visit the second largest city of Portugal, Porto.
First destination we will bring you is Ribeira Old Quarter, one of the most beautiful and liveliest districts in Porto’s historic centre. Experience yourself to see the quaint terraced houses on the waterfront that reflect on the Douro River.
Transfer to Braga making a stop in for a visit seeing Palácio da Bolsa, Church of São Francisco, Luís the first Bridge, Foz do Douro and Jardins do Palácio de Cristal.
Continue to Braga, where the group will have a panoramic view of the city
Braga - Salamanca - Madrid (B/L/)
Depart to Salamanca to visit Plaza Mayor and strolling around Old Town Salamanca. This Plaza is a popular gathering point for locals and visitors, drawing sightseers with its majestic buildings of Baroque style. Stroll through the colonnades of the buildings and enter the various upscale shops.
You will have your leisure time to continue wandering around the Old Town before continuing the journeny to Madrid
On arrival to Madrid, we will head to Las Rozas Village for shopping
Madrid - Zaragoza (B/L)
Today you will continue the visit to Madrid seeing the Bernabeu Stadium with a stop in Hardrock Café followed by a visit to the Las Ventas Bull’s ring,
Transfer to Zaragoza where the group will be seeing The Aljafería palace and the Basílica de Nuestra Señora del Pilar
Zaragoza - Andorra (B/L)
Transfer to Andorra, a country in the Catalan which is famous for their Duty Free Shopping
Commence city tour of Andorra, visit Casa de La Val, which was once the parliament building of Andorra.
In the afternoon, enjoy some time in Centro Comercial Pyrenees and the streets of Andorra la Vella for shopping,
Today you will have your own free time to explore this hidden country, you may walk around seeing the beauty of the country’s nature and landscapes.
Andorra is also a famous skiing town and has always been the main activity for locals. If you are interested, this is the best place for skiing!
You can do skiing or tobogganning up in the mountains with additional cost
Andorra - Barcelona (B/L)
Transfer to Granada, visit Camp Neu Stadium
Visit La Roca Village to quench your shopping desire!
Today,you will be taken for Barcelona city tour,
The first destination we will bring you is Sagrada Familia. It is large unfinished Roman Catholic church in Barcelona. Then, you are going to visit Park Guell. Located on Carmen Hill, it is reflection of Gaudi’s artistic plenitude. This playful urban park consisting of features peaceful greens, winding paths and many sculptures and mosaics designed by Gaudi himself.
Next, we will have a photostop at Casa Batlló and Casa Milà
Barcelona - Istanbul - Kuala Lumpur (B/L)
Free activity in surrounding area of Las Ramblas & Passeig de Gracia. This tree-lined pedestrian mall is a popular visitor destination for shopping and you can discover centenary shops, souvenir shops, beautiful flower stalls and local products, street performers and living statues along this site.
Transfer to airport for your flight back, transit at Istanbul
Kuala Lumpur (B/L)
Safely arrived in Kuala Lumpur.
Thanks for choosing and trusting Poto Travel as your tour travel agency.
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|1||Outbound||TK61||2340 - 0620+1||Kuala Lumpur||Istanbul||Airbus A330-300||2-4-2|
|2||Outbound||TK1755||0820 - 1030||Istanbul||Lisbon|
|12||Inbound||TK1856||1810 - 2350||Barcelona||Istanbul||Airbus A321||3-3|
|13||Inbound||TK60||0145 - 1715||Istanbul||Kuala Lumpur||Airbus A330-300||2-4-2|
ITINERARY & PRICE
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to change and based on current conditions.
- Any outdoor or nature tour is weather dependant. In case of cancellation or inconvenience due to bad weather, POTO Travel reserve the right to change the itinerary whereas necessary. No refund will be allocated in such case.
- Participants are advised to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS thoroughly before purchasing this package.
- The proposed optional tours listed are time and weather dependant (if any). The rate also subject to change depending on minimum number of participants.
- Due to regulations, coach has to be park at the designated area and can’t simply do the drop off or pick up. Hence, participants need to walk for some distance whereas necessary.
- Participants are encouraged to bring along proper comfortable shoes & clothes due to the nature of this tour in which involving a lot of walks.
- This Special Promotion is valid for limited period only and subject to change without prior notice. It is not valid to any other special promotion, if applicable.
- Kindly refer to our staff before purchasing any domestic flight.
- Any request for upgrade or special handling must be informed upon booking.
- Kindly contact our staff for infant’s fare and total charges.
- Shall the group booking have been closed or fully-materialized, any additional request afterwards will be subject to the seat availability and current airfare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- For packages involving any domestic or regional flight, cruise or train, preliminary booking will be made should the group reach minimum number of pax. Upon confirming or issuing the tickets, any additional request afterward will be subject to the availability and current fare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- Most hotels do not provide kettle and ironing as in-room facilities.
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case.
- Not all hotels providing the double room (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room (2 single beds) will be provided.
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with similar level of hotel.
- Breakfast is based on international buffet style. Participants are advised to only consume non-meaty dishes, otherwise stated as halal.
- Lunch & dinner will be based on halal meals, Muslim friendly, seafood or vegetarian depending on locations and availability, if included in the package.
- Any special dietary requirement must be informed upon booking.
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months from the date of returning back to Malaysia.
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date.
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and not blacklisted from travelling (PTPTN, MARA, Tax etc). Any restriction of travelling on the day of departure will be under the responsibility of participants itself and any additional cost will be borne solely by the participants.
- Detailed information of the package will be provided as early as 2 months before departure for easy reference. Participants are obliged to read and understand all documents provided as to ensure smoothness of the program.
- Participants are advised to book at the latest by 45 days before departure date.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘FULL’, it is means that either the allocation is already fulfilled or the group already been closed for booking. In such case, if participants insist to travel on the same date, we will advise based on FIT ticket and subject to fare difference.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘LIMITED’, it is means that the group has limited number of seats available for booking. Kindly contact our staff immediately as to avoid missing the chance of travelling to your preferred destination and date.
- Participants are encouraged to tip our Tour Leader, given that the Tour Leader had done an excellent job throughout the tour and the participants are satisfied with overall service delivered.
- POTO Travel & Tours reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
09 March 2020