09 March 2020
- International flight with economy class Kuala Lumpur - Istanbul - Lisbon / Barcelona - Istanbul - Kuala Lumpur.
- Airport Taxes
- Luggage limit 30kg / person
- Accommodation at 4-star hotel with breakfast.
- Tours and meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transport and Tour guide services.
- Tips for tour guides and bus drivers.
- Meals other than provided in the itinerary
- Charge for over limit luggage
- Personal charges at the hotel: (phone calls, mini bar, laundry and etc.)
- Personal travel insurance - Customers are encouraged to take personal travel insurance. Please contact Customer Service for more information
Kuala Lumpur Istanbul
Gather at KLIA Airport for International Flight
Depart to Madrid
Istanbul Lisbon (L/D)
Begin a visit to the Capital of Portugal and one of the oldest cities in the world, starting from Belem Tower,
Perform your prayer in the Central mosque of Lisbon before continuing the tour.
In the afternoon you will be seeing St George Castle, Praca de Comercio and stroll down Alfama district before ending in
Rossio Square for some free time.
Lisbon - Sintra - Lisbon (B/L)
You will visit several popular destinations in Lisbon such as Discovery Monument, Baixa District, Bairro Alto and Chiado Quarter.
Continue your trip to visit Cabo da Roca Natural Area to enjoy the magnificent bluish panorama.
Proceed your journey to reach Sintra. In here, we will visit the greatest yard which is Palace de Pena. Located on the top of a hill in the Sintra Mountains, it was built in such a way as to be visible from any point.
Return to Lisbon
Lisbon - Porto - Braga (B/L)
On this day, we will visit the second largest city of Portugal, Porto.
First destination we will bring you is Ribeira Old Quarter, one of the most beautiful and liveliest districts in Porto’s historic centre. Experience yourself to see the quaint terraced houses on the waterfront that reflect on the Douro River.
Transfer to Braga making a stop in for a visit seeing Palácio da Bolsa, Church of São Francisco, Luís the first Bridge, Foz do Douro and Jardins do Palácio de Cristal.
Continue to Braga, where the group will have a panoramic view of the city
Braga - Salamanca - Madrid (B/L/)
Depart to Salamanca to visit Plaza Mayor and strolling around Old Town Salamanca. This Plaza is a popular gathering point for locals and visitors, drawing sightseers with its majestic buildings of Baroque style. Stroll through the colonnades of the buildings and enter the various upscale shops.
You will have your leisure time to continue wandering around the Old Town before continuing the journeny to Madrid
On arrival to Madrid, we will head to Las Rozas Village for shopping
Madrid - Zaragoza (B/L)
Today you will continue the visit to Madrid seeing the Bernabeu Stadium with a stop in Hardrock Café followed by a visit to the Las Ventas Bull’s ring,
Transfer to Zaragoza where the group will be seeing The Aljafería palace and the Basílica de Nuestra Señora del Pilar
Zaragoza - Andorra (B/L)
Transfer to Andorra, a country in the Catalan which is famous for their Duty Free Shopping
In the afternoon, enjoy some time in Centro Comercial Pyrenees and the streets of Andorra la Vella for shopping,
Commence city tour of Andorra, seeing the Church of Santa Coloma, the Church of Sant Esteve and the Church of Sant Joan de Caselles
The afternoon is at your own leisure, walking around seeing the beauty of the country’s nature and landscapes.
Andorra is also a famous skiing town and has always been the main activity for locals. If you are interested, this is the best place for skiing!
Andorra - Barcelona (B/L)
Transfer to Granada, visit Camp Neu Stadium
Visit La Roca Village to quench your shopping desire!
Today,you will be taken for Barcelona city tour,
The first destination we will bring you is Sagrada Familia. It is large unfinished Roman Catholic church in Barcelona. Then, you are going to visit Park Guell. Located on Carmen Hill, it is reflection of Gaudi’s artistic plenitude. This playful urban park consisting of features peaceful greens, winding paths and many sculptures and mosaics designed by Gaudi himself.
Next, we will have a photostop at Casa Batlló and Casa Milà
Free activity in surrounding area of Las Ramblas & Passeig de Gracia. This tree-lined pedestrian mall is a popular visitor destination for shopping and you can discover centenary shops, souvenir shops, beautiful flower stalls and local products, street performers and living statues along this site.
Transfer to airport for your flight back, transit at Istanbul
Safely arrived in Kuala Lumpur.
Thanks for choosing and trusting Poto Travel as your tour travel agency.
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|1||Outbound||2340 - 0620||Kuala Lumpur||Istanbul|
|2||Outbound||1820 - 1030||Istanbul||Lisbon|
|12||Inbound||1810 - 2350||Barcelona||Istanbul|
|13||Inbound||0145 - 1715||Istanbul||Kuala Lumpur|
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to changes and current conditions
- Most hotels do not provide kettle, and ironing as in-room facilities
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months after date of landing back in Malaysia
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with same level of hotel
- Participants are advised to read the terms & conditions thoroughly before purchasing this package
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and ensure that your name is not blacklisted from travelling
- You are encouraged to give tips to the Tour Leader if you are satisfied with the services provided.
- Not all hotels provide double rooms (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room type (2 single beds) will be used.
- It is advisable to bring the appropriate shoes & clothing as this tour involves many walking activities.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
09 March 2020