07 April 2020
- International flight with economy class Kuala Lumpur - Istanbul - Casablanca / Madrid - Abu Dhabi - Kuala Lumpur.
- Airport Taxes
- Luggage limit 30kg / person
- Accommodation at 3 or 4-star hotel with breakfast.
- Tours and meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transport and Tour guide services.
- Tips for tour guides and bus drivers.
- Visa enters Morocco.
- Meals other than provided in the itinerary
- Charge for over limit luggage
- Personal charges at the hotel: (phone calls, mini bar, laundry and etc.)
- Personal travel insurance - Customers are encouraged to take personal travel insurance. Please contact Customer Service for more information
- Gather at KLIA Airport for International Flight
Kuala Lumpur Istanbul Marrakech (D)
Take International Flight to Marrakech and transit in Istanbul. Continue your flight and safely arriving in Marrakech.
Upon arrival, commence our day trip for today by visiting the Marrakech City. The first destination you will visit is Old Medina. Enjoy all the original cultural as well as natural components which give it an outstanding universal value in this area.
Today, you will visit Bahia Palace, the brilliance palace and set of gardens. This palace is one of the masterpieces of Moroccan architecture, one of the major monuments of the country’s cultural heritage and one of the main places of tourism in Morocco.
Continue our journey to visit Koutoubia Mosque, the largest Mosque in Marrakesh. The mosque is decorated with curved windows, a strip of ceramic, pointed merlons and decorative arches. It has a large square with gardens and is lit at night.
Visit one of the greatest leaders in Tombeaux Saadiens, which is the tomb of the relative of Sultan Ahmad Al-Mansur Saadiens.
Continue your trip after by grabbing the new fashion and brands product in Zocos and Djemaa El Fna Square.
Check-in for hotel, enjoy your dinner and rest for your next day in Marrakech.
Marrakech Casablanca - Fez (B/L/D)
Proceed to Casablanca and we will have short trip surrounding Casablanca City including to visit King Hassan II Mosque. This Mosque is the largest Mosque in Africa and the 5th largest in the world. The unique about this Mosque is the worshippers can have a view over the oceans while perform the prayers. The walls are of hand-crafted marble and the roof is retractable.
Continue the journey to Fez
Begin our tour day by visiting the Old Medina of Fez. You will have the opportunity to see the process of making pottery and leather goods.
Here you will return to the 14th century back to the era of the Almareni. We will visit Madrasa Bou Inania, one of the oldest Madrasa in the world. This most beautiful Mosque in Morocco was functioning as both an educational institute and a mosque.
Continue your journey to visit Moulay Idriss Mausoleum, one of the important pilgrimage sites. This town will be swamped by people to venerate him for every August.
The next destination you are going to visit is Bab Bou Jeloud. It is an ornate city gate and the main western entrance to Fes el Bali.
Visit Karaouine Mosque will be your last destination before we take a rest for lunch. Nowadays, this Mosque has been used as University and continually operating higher educational institution in the world according to UNESCO.
After lunch, let’s go for sight-seeing in around the modern city of Fez.
Fez Meknes Tangier (B/L/D)
The first destination you will visit is Hdim Square, famous sites in Meknes and Roman construction.
Then, we will bring you to visit Abou El Hassan Mosque, a mosque with attractive architectural features and can accommodate 105,000 people at a time. Next, we will make a photostop by the Royal Palace Bab Mansur, surrounded by beautiful gardens, the palace is now home to a museum that displays traditional arts and crafts from around the country.
Proceed the journey to Tangier. You will visit one of the greatest histories in the world destination which is Hercules Cave. Located approximately 14 KM from the city of Tangier, ancient references claim it was the headquarters of Hercules, the legend man from Romanian.
Tangier Tarifa Gibraltar Torremolinos (B/L)
Depart to Tangier Harbour to take a ferry to Tarifa, Spain.
Gibraltar in Spanish means Mount Tariq, which was taken in honour of a famous Islamic scholar, Tariq Bin Ziyad who led the conquest of the Umayyad army in Spain in 711 - 718 S.M.
On this day, you are going to visit St. Michael's Cave for a great view of the ocean. Rock Of Gibraltar where its located Michaels's Cave is the site of Tariq Commander reinforcing his army and a starting point for the conquest of Islam in Spain.
Continue your trip to Torremolinos.
Torremolinos Granada (B/L)
Proceed your journey to Granada and having your lunch.
Arriving in Granada, you will be taken to visit Alhambra Palace, a palace and fortress complex.
Alhambra Palace was once a very important landmark for muslim ruling. By visiting this palace, you will be able to witness the cultural mix and influence towards the building as it was later conquered by the Christian Kingdom.
Then, we will continue to visit Generalife Gardens, which is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Granada Cordoba (B/L)
Arrive in Cordoba, visit the Great Mosque of Cordoba or known as the Mezquita which is famous for its unique Moorish architecture before continuing on visiting the roman bridge, Calahorra tower and the Christian Kings Palace´s
Cordoba Toledo Madrid (B/L)
On this day, we will bring you to enjoy the panoramic views of Toledo city.
Let’s continue our trip with souvenirs hunting! Take your time to grab as much as souvenirs you want to buy before we proceed to other destination.
Continue your journey to reach Madrid. Along the way to Madrid, you will have an opportunity to grab some branded goods at Chic Outlet Las Rozas Village.
In this Spain's central capital, we are going to take a picture in front of Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. It has been the home stadium of Real Madrid since its completion in 1947 and one of the world's most famous football venues.
Continue your trip to Las Ventas Bullring to study the history and details of this place.
After lunch, we will bring you to visit Madrid Islamic Centre also known as the Abu-Bakr Mosque which is located in the vicinity of the Cuatro Caminos neighbourhood. It has been used as Islamic Cultural Center of Madrid and offers various facilities to visitors.
Let’s go to the most popular shopping centre in Madrid. We will bring you to El Corte Ingles for you purchase any valuable, rare and branded products.
Madrid Istanbul (B)
Continue your shopping tour while we are visiting Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor. Don’t missed to buy some souvenirs as your memory in Madrid.
Then, you will be transferred to Airport for your return flight to Kuala Lumpur.
Istanbul Kuala Lumpur
Safely arrived in Kuala Lumpur.
Thanks for choosing and trusting Poto Travel as your tour travel agency.
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|1||Outbound||2305 - 0505||Kuala Lumpur||Istanbul|
|12||Inbound||1820 - 2330||Madrid||Istanbul|
|13||Inbound||0130 - 1715||Istanbul||Kuala Lumpur|
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to changes and current conditions
- Most hotels do not provide kettle, and ironing as in-room facilities
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months after date of landing back in Malaysia
- For those holding a valid visa to enter Canada, kindly note that it will be only valid for up to 10 years or one month before your passport expires, whichever is shorter. You must arrive in Canada on or before the expiry date on your visa.
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with same level of hotel
- Participants are advised to read the terms & conditions thoroughly before purchasing this package
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and ensure that your name is not blacklisted from travelling
- You are encouraged to give tips to the Tour Leader if you are satisfied with the services provided.
- Not all hotels provide double rooms (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room type (2 single beds) will be used.
- This package is not recommended for wheelchairs users on the difficulty of pathways & lack of appropriate facilities.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
07 April 2020