23 March 2020
- International flight with economy class Kuala Lumpur - Istanbul- Rome / Nice -Istanbul - Kuala Lumpur
- Airport Taxes
- Luggage limit 30kg / person
- Accommodation at 3 or 4-star hotel with breakfast.
- Tours and meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- One time for Lunch in Paris and Brussels.
- Transport and Tour guide services.
- Tips for tour guides and bus drivers.
- Meals other than provided in the itinerary
- Charge for over limit luggage
- Personal charges at the hotel: (phone calls, mini bar, laundry and etc.)
- Personal travel insurance - Customers are encouraged to take personal travel insurance. Please contact Customer Service for more information
Kuala Lumpur Istanbul
Assemble at KLIA Airport for international flight to Rome
Transit flight in Istanbul and continue your flight to reach Rome.
Visit McArthur Glen Outlet Castel Romano before proceed to your hotel
Start your travel day by visiting in Rome City. The first destination we will visit is Roman Forum, rectangular forum surrounded by the ruins of several important ancient government buildings at the center of the city of Rome.
Then, you will be continued to visit the Colosseum, largest amphitheatre ever built and one of the most destinations visited by tourists. The building ceased to be used for entertainment in the early medieval era but the building structure is still firm and still being an iconic symbol of Imperial Rome
Continue your journey to visit Piazza di Spagna, a pleasing square which one of the most popular meeting places in Rome that places the Trevi Fountain. What's unique about this area is the combination of the monumental staircase, an obelisk and a beautiful church that will always draw tourist attention
Visit Rome Grand Mosque, the largest mosque in the western site of world that has fascinating architecture made of repetitious designs and amazing geometric patterns that makes it as most beautiful Mosque in Europe.
After lunch time, we will visit our last destination for today which is the Vatican City. Famous as one of the Catholic piligrimage site, we will have a tour is this city which is actually a country on itself, and the smallest one at that!
Rome Florence Migliarino (B)
Arriving in Florence, let’s start our day a visit to the PierroTucci Leather Factory Outlet, shop famous for shopping leather goods. This outlet has a wide range of handmade Italian leather jackets, bags, wallets, belts, gloves and handbags where they only produce quality Italian leather quality Italian leather by expert leather craftsmen.
Next, continue our day trip to visit Duomo Santa Maria Del Fiore. It was designed by Arnolfo di Cambio at the end of the 13th century, the Cathedral's trademark dome is now the symbol of Florence.
Continue your journey to visit Piazzale Michelangelo, it was built on the hills located south of the Florence's historic center. This area is offering a beautiful panoramic view of Florence and the Arno, and is definitely a must stop for tourists.
A visit to the Ponte Vecchio will be your last destination in Florence. It is a medieval stone closed-spandrel segmental arch bridge over the Arno River. This is the only bridge which did not destroy during World War II.
Departing to Pisa, we will commence our Pisa tour by visiting Tower of Pisa, one of the monuments that are the landmark of the must visit Pisa.
Migliarino Cinque Terre - Genoa (B)
Next, we will bring you to La Spezia, to take train or boat ride to the 5 colorful villages of Cinque Terre that will surely take your breath away!
Transportation type will depends on weather condition.
You will have the full day to explore the villages fully
Depart to Genoa to visit the Jardins Exotique
Genoa - Serravalle - MIlan (B/L)
Depart Serravalle for your shopping time at McArthur Glen Serravalle before continue your journey to Milan
Arriving in Milan, you will stroll around Milan City to view Duomo Cathedral, largest church in Italy and the third largest in Europe and Teatro Della Scala, an opera house in Milan that offers cultural performance, ballet theatres, scalapetra and museum to visit.
Let’s give in to your shopping desire with a visit Galleria Vittorio Emanuele. It is Italy’s oldest shopping mall a major landmark of Milan. This shopping mall is named Victor Emmanuel II, the first king of the Kingdom of Italy.
Milan Verona Venice (B)
Depart to Verona to visit Juliet House & Balcony before continuing your journey to Venice.
Today you will enjoy the romantic city of Venice for one whole day!
After having your breakfast, we will move you to Tronchetto, for you to take a boat and sailing to Piazza San Marco located in Venice Island.
Arriving in Piazza San Marco, we will bring you to view Bridge of Sighs, Bell Tower, Doges Rialto Bridge, San Marco Basilica and Doges Palace.
After lunch, you will have experience to visit Glass Factory. Experience by yourself to discover the beautiful glass handicrafts has been made by the professional glass craftsman who will create a unique item while showing and explaining the ancient technique phases of glass production.
Additional Tour Options: Embark the Gondola along the Venetian River.
Venice Istanbul (B)
Explore the whole day at your own leisure until transfer to airport for your flight back.
Embark on your flight back & transit in Istanbul
Istanbul Kuala Lumpur
Safely arrived in Kuala Lumpur.
Thanks for choosing and trusting Poto Travel as your tour travel agency.
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|1||Outbound||TK 61||2305 - 0505+1||Kuala Lumpur||Istanbul|
|2||Outbound||TK 1861||0815 - 0955||Istanbul||Rome|
|9||Inbound||TK 1870||1950 - 2325||Venice||Istanbul|
|10||Inbound||TK 60||0130 - 1715||Istanbul||Kuala Lumpur|
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to changes and current conditions
- Most hotels do not provide kettle, and ironing as in-room facilities
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months after date of landing back in Malaysia
- The hotel's locations in Milan and Nice are subject to current circumstances depending on the frequency of events held
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with same level of hotel
- Participants are advised to read the terms & conditions thoroughly before purchasing this package
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and ensure that your name is not blacklisted from travelling
- You are encouraged to give tips to the Tour Leader if you are satisfied with the services provided.
- Not all hotels provide double rooms (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room type (2 single beds) will be used.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
23 March 2020