03 April 2020
Italy Gourmet Tour
Good news for Foodie where you can Learn, Cook and Eat while enjoy travelling to your dream destination
Travel in style to the world's best culinary destination, as your Muslim Travel Companion, POTO Travel has come out with an inspirational cooking courses and culinary journeys for those who have passion in cooking!
Enjoy authentic home- cooked feast with local artisan where the Master Chefs will sharing their top secret of cooking during your hands-on cooking class at one of the most beautiful kitchens and insider culinary hot spot.
On this mouth-watering food tour, you will learn how to prepare and cook Lasagna with meat sauce, Stewed chicken / beef and Tiramisu.
Bring back you memories of this exciting journey with mysterious gift specially prepare for you!
HIGHLIGHT OF ITALY
Welcome to Italy!
Let’s go to Rome! It’s the city that once ruled them all.
For the first time visitor, or even those returning after a long while, with a 12 days Rome itinerary you will have ample time to visit the classic sights and uncover some of the city’s lesser known secrets.
Of course you have probably seen all these places in photos but there is nothing quite seeing them up close. Make sure you have your camera ready!
Proof that you have helped to prevent the Tower of Pisa from falling over and “say cheese” to the camera with your beautiful family.
Rise early and beat the crowds to view the Colosseum, an iconic monument of the Roman Empire and is a must see site in Rome. This huge stadium is the largest amphitheatre ever built and once held up to 80,000 spectators cheering on their favorite gladiator.
Juliet’s house is one of the main attractions of Verona with the most famous balcony in the world. Every day crowds of people make their way through the narrow archway into the courtyard to admire and photograph the famous balcony. Couples of all ages swear eternal fidelity here in memory of Shakespeare’s play “Romeo and Juliet”.
Nothing can prepare you for the uniquely beautiful sight that is Venice. The city built on canals is a fitting finale to your Italian trip with its grandeur and mystery.
Of course you must ride in a gondola. You can find them all around Venice
The city is known for its association with the rich and famous, Cannes is a city located on the French Riviera, the host city of the annual Cannes Film Festival
Fashion lovers have one reason more: shopping! The most famous shopping malls of Italy especially in Milan, worthy a visit during your trip, where to find good deals and posh souvenirs of your vacation!
Don’t forget to toss a coin over your shoulder into the Trevi Fountain and say it guarantees you will return to Rome!
So there you have it, Italy and some of her most loved highlights over 12 glorious days.
- International flight with economy class Kuala Lumpur - Istanbul- Rome / Nice -Istanbul - Kuala Lumpur
- Airport Taxes
- Luggage limit 30kg / person
- Accommodation at 3 or 4-star hotel with breakfast.
- Tours and meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transport and Tour guide services.
- Tips for tour guides and bus drivers.
- Meals other than provided in the itinerary
- Charge for over limit luggage
- Personal charges at the hotel: (phone calls, mini bar, laundry and etc.)
- Personal travel insurance - Customers are encouraged to take personal travel insurance. Please contact Customer Service for more information
Kuala Lumpur Istanbul
Assemble at KLIA Airport for international flight to Rome
Istanbul Rome (D)
You will have transit flight in Istanbul and continue your journey to Rome
Arriving in Rome, let’s start our day with shopping session! We will bring you to the McArthur Glen Outlet Centre in Castle Romano to fulfil the needs where you can purchase international brands, which range from casual fashion, sport, outdoor and shoes, up to accessories and lifestyle products.
Check-in for hotel, enjoy your dinner and rest for your next day in Rome
Start your travel day by visiting in Rome City.
The first destination we will visit is Roman Forum, rectangular forum surrounded by the ruins of several important ancient government buildings at the center of the city of Rome. Then, you will be continued to visit the Colosseum, largest amphitheatre ever built and one of the most destinations visited by tourists. The building ceased to be used for entertainment in the early medieval era but the building structure is still firm and still being an iconic symbol of Imperial Rome.
Continue your journey to visit Piazza di Spagna, a pleasing square which one of the most popular meeting places in Rome which also held The Trevi Fountain. It is the largest Baroque fountain in the city and one of the most famous fountains in the world.
Next, you will be taken to Vatican City. You will visit Vatican Museum, a building which immense collection amassed by popes throughout the centuries including several of the most renowned Roman sculptures and most important masterpieces of Renaissance art in the world.
Continue our journey to visit next destination which is St. Peter's Basilica. It is the most renowned work of Renaissance architecture and the largest church in the world.
Before we go back to the hotel, we will visit our last destination for today which is Rome Grand Mosque. This largest mosque in the western site of world has fascinating architecture made of repetitious designs and amazing geometric patterns make it as most beautiful Mosque in Europe.
Rome Florence Prato (B)
Upon arrival in Florence, let’s start our day with PierroTucci Leather Factory Outlet, famous for genuine leather goods by having a wide range of handmade Italian leather jackets, bags, wallets, belts, gloves and handbags where they only produce quality Italian leather quality Italian leather by expert leather craftsmen.
Continue our journey to Florence. Here is the highlight of our package. You will start your cooking session at Giglio Cooking School Florence. Learn how to make some of your favourite dishes such as Lasagne with meat sause, Stewed Chicken / beef and Tiramisu.
Continue your journey to visit Piazzale Michelangelo, it was built on the hills located south of the Florence's historic center. This area is offering a beautiful panoramic view of Florence and the Arno, and is definitely a must stop for tourists.
Ponte Vecchio will be your next destination. It is a medieval stone closed-spandrel segmental arch bridge over the Arno River. This is the only bridge which did not destroy during World War II.
Next, continue our day trip to visit Duomo Santa Maria Del Fiore. It was designed by Arnolfo di Cambio at the end of the 13th century, the Cathedral's trademark dome is now the symbol of Florence.
Depart to Prato, check-in for hotel and rest for your next day in Prato.
Prato Pisa Venice (B)
Visit Pisa, we will commence our day trip by visiting Leaning Tower of Pisa, one of the monuments that are the hallmarks of the must visit Pisa.
Next, we will bring you to visit Barberino Designer Outlet for your shopping time. This outlet offers you a wide range of branded goods. Enjoy your moment while here where you can purchase much exclusively and lifestyle brands.
Let’s continue your trip to Padova.
Check-in for hotel and rest for your next day in Venice.
After having your breakfast, we will move you to Tronchetto, for you to take a boat and sailing to Piazza San Marco located in Venice Island.
Arriving in Piazza San Marco, we will bring you to view Bridge of Sighs, Bell Tower, Doges Rialto Bridge, St. Mark Square and Doges Palace.
After lunch, you will have experience to visit Glass Factory. Experience by yourself to discover the beautiful glass handicrafts has been made by the professional glass craftsman who will create a unique item while showing and explaining the ancient technique phases of glass production.
Additional Tour Options: Embark the Gondola along the Venetian River.
Take a ride on boat from Piazza San Marco to Tronchetto.
Check-in for hotel and rest for your next day in Verona.
Venice Verona Milan (B)
Depart to Verona to view the Juliet’s House & Balcony, romantic location in the novels of "Romeo & Juliet"
Continue your journey to Milan. In here, you will visit the local Mosque which is Milano Mosque to view its uniqueness and do our prayers.
Check-in for hotel and rest for your next day in Milan
Milan Serravalle Genoa (B/L)
Check-out from the hotel after breakfast
Stroll around Milan City to view Duomo Cathedral and Teatro Della Scala.
Duomo Cathedral is a largest church in Italy and the third largest in Europe.Meanwhile, Teatro Della Scala is an opera house in Milan. This building offers cultural performance, ballet theatres, scalapetra and museum to visit.
Next, it is incomplete to visit Milan without doing some shopping, especially at Galleria Vittorio Emanuele. It is Italy’s oldest shopping mall a major landmark of Milan. This shopping mall is named Victor Emmanuel II, the first king of the Kingdom of Italy.
After lunch, we will continue shopping in McArthur Glen Outlet in Serravalle to fulfil the needs where you can purchase international brands, which range from casual fashion, sport, outdoor and shoes, up to accessories and lifestyle products.
Check-in for hotel and rest for your next day in Genoa.
Genoa Monte Carlo Nice (B)
Check-out from the hotel after breakfast
On this day, we are going to Monte Carlo, a city that symbolizes wealth and luxury. This city is officially referring to an administrative area of the Principality of Monaco.
Next, continue your journey to visit The Cathedral, this roman-Byzantine style building houses the burial places of past queens.
Your next destination after visiting the tombs of queens, will be The Exotic Gardens and the Grotte de L 'Observatories (Jardin Exotique), an exotic garden that offers beautiful views around the city of Monte Carlo.
Continue your journey to Nice.
Nice Eze Cannes Nice (B)
After having breakfast, we are going to visit Fragonard Perfumery in Eze is famous for the production of various fragrance.
Then, we pass by at Promenade des Anglais, located along the Mediterranean. This is good spot for relaxing your mind while stroll the Promenade and get fantastic ocean and coast views.
Depart to Cannes, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful beaches on the famous Boulevard de la Croisette with the Palais des Festivals et des Congress where the Cannes Film Festival is held.
Continue your journey to visit Notre Dame D'Esperance and pictured at the Musee de la Castre. Located in a medieval castle atop Le Suquet, the Castre Museum is home to a wide collection of antiquities
Depart to return in Nice.
Nice Istanbul (B)
Check-out from the hotel after breakfast
Transfer to Airport
Take a return flight to Kuala Lumpur
Transit in Istanbul
Istanbul Kuala Lumpur
Continue the flight trip to Kuala Lumpur.
Safely arrived in Kuala Lumpur.
Thanks for choosing and trusting Poto Travel as your tour travel agency.
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|1||Outbound||TK61||2305 - 0505+1||Kuala Lumpur||Istanbul||Airbus A330-300||2-4-2|
|2||Outbound||TK1861||0815 - 0955||Istanbul||Rome||Airbus A321||3-3|
|11||Inbound||TK1816||1820 - 2215||Nice||Istanbul||Airbus A330-200||2-4-2|
|12||Inbound||TK60||0130 - 1715||Istanbul||Kuala Lumpur||Airbus A330-300||2-4-2|
ITINERARY & PRICE
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to change and based on current conditions.
- Any outdoor or nature tour is weather dependant. In case of cancellation or inconvenience due to bad weather, POTO Travel reserve the right to change the itinerary whereas necessary. No refund will be allocated in such case.
- Participants are advised to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS thoroughly before purchasing this package.
- The proposed optional tours listed are time and weather dependant (if any). The rate also subject to change depending on minimum number of participants.
- Due to regulations, coach has to be park at the designated area and can’t simply do the drop off or pick up. Hence, participants need to walk for some distance whereas necessary.
- Participants are encouraged to bring along proper comfortable shoes & clothes due to the nature of this tour in which involving a lot of walks.
- This Special Promotion is valid for limited period only and subject to change without prior notice. It is not valid to any other special promotion, if applicable.
- Kindly refer to our staff before purchasing any domestic flight.
- Any request for upgrade or special handling must be informed upon booking.
- Kindly contact our staff for infant’s fare and total charges.
- Shall the group booking have been closed or fully-materialized, any additional request afterwards will be subject to the seat availability and current airfare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- For packages involving any domestic or regional flight, cruise or train, preliminary booking will be made should the group reach minimum number of pax. Upon confirming or issuing the tickets, any additional request afterward will be subject to the availability and current fare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- Most hotels do not provide kettle and ironing as in-room facilities.
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case.
- Not all hotels providing the double room (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room (2 single beds) will be provided.
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with similar level of hotel.
- Breakfast is based on international buffet style. Participants are advised to only consume non-meaty dishes, otherwise stated as halal.
- Lunch & dinner will be based on halal meals, Muslim friendly, seafood or vegetarian depending on locations and availability, if included in the package.
- Any special dietary requirement must be informed upon booking.
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months from the date of returning back to Malaysia.
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date.
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and not blacklisted from travelling (PTPTN, MARA, Tax etc). Any restriction of travelling on the day of departure will be under the responsibility of participants itself and any additional cost will be borne solely by the participants.
- Detailed information of the package will be provided as early as 2 months before departure for easy reference. Participants are obliged to read and understand all documents provided as to ensure smoothness of the program.
- Participants are advised to book at the latest by 45 days before departure date.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘FULL’, it is means that either the allocation is already fulfilled or the group already been closed for booking. In such case, if participants insist to travel on the same date, we will advise based on FIT ticket and subject to fare difference.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘LIMITED’, it is means that the group has limited number of seats available for booking. Kindly contact our staff immediately as to avoid missing the chance of travelling to your preferred destination and date.
- Participants are encouraged to tip our Tour Leader, given that the Tour Leader had done an excellent job throughout the tour and the participants are satisfied with overall service delivered.
- POTO Travel & Tours reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
SPECIAL NOTES FOR THIS PACKAGE (ITALY)
- This country holding annual series of events, festivals, conferences and exhibitions that might affected the hotel’s availability. In such case, hotel might be relocated to another nearby city within similar category.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
03 April 2020