30 March 2020
- International flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Regional / Domestic flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Baggage allowances as per provisioned by airlines
- Accommodation of 4 star hotels or similar
- Applicable city tax
- Tour and entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transportation during the tour
- Local Guide service (of foreign country) along with local Tour Leader (Malaysian)
- Visa fees and application process assistance
- Tipping for Driver & Local Guides
- Daily mineral water
- Meals other than stated in the itinerary
- Extra baggage charge
- Personal charges in hotel: call services, minibar, laundry etc
- Personal travelling insurance - participants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance for any inconvenience during the trip. Please consult our Sales Specialist to purchase one
Kuala Lumpur - Istanbul
Assemble at KLIA for your departing flight, transit at Istanbul
Istanbul - Zurich - Interlaken (L)
Upon arrival at Zurich, commence city tour to view this global center of banking and finance.
Enjoy strolling along the waterfront promenade, Limmatquai which will end at the 17th-century medieval style building, The Rathaus Town Hall.
Don't forget to take your photo with FIFA World Football Stadium and The Old Guilhall, with it's entrisic details of decor.
After adequate time in Zurich, proceed to Interlaken, a resort town situated on a stretch of valley and one of the door to Jungfraujoch, the Top of Europe.
Interlaken - Grindelwald - Interlaken (B/L)
You will have full day to explore Jungfraujoch, starting at Grindelwald where you will have to take the train up to Jungfraujoch.
Jungfraujoch is situated in the middle of Bernese Alps in which, with 3,466 meteres of elevation, you could bask in the stunning view of the Swiss Alps, on one side the Swiss Mittelland while on the other the Aletsch Glacier
Once you enter Jungfraujoch, enjoy the many activities & views such as the Alpine Sensation, Jungfrau panorama, Ice Palace, Lindt Swiss Chocolate Heaven, Kleine Scheidegg & the viewing platform
Have your unforgettable lunch in Top of Europe building while feasting with both the delicious foods and the view
Interlaken - Lugano - Mendrisio - Milan (B)
Visit the southern city of Switzerland, Lugano where you can see the mix of culture between Italy & Switzerland. The city is situated on the northern shore of glacial Lake Lugano
View the significant building and churches in the town including Cathedral of San Lorenzo, Church of San Rocco, Santa Marta Degli, The Town Hall Palazzo Civico & most importantly, Lake Lugano
Proceed to Mendrisio to have your shopping time at FoxTown Outlet before continuing the journey to Milan, Italy
On this day, you will stroll around Milan City to view Duomo Cathedral, the largest church in Italy and the third largest in Europe and Teatro Della Scala, an opera house in Milan that offers cultural performance, ballet theatres, scalapetra and museum to visit.
Continue your shopping excitement with the visit to Galleria Vittorio Emanuele. It is Italy’s oldest shopping mall a major landmark of Milan. This shopping mall is named Victor Emmanuel II, the first king of the Kingdom of Italy.
Milan - Brigg - Zermatt (B)
Going back to Switzerland, you will embark on Glacier Express Train, the world's slowest scenic train, from Brigg to Zermatt
While you are onboard the train, enjoy the full glass window of the train that will surely gives you so many Switzerland panorama to capture and see with your own eyes that you will feel that the 2 hour train is not enough!
Don't worry about anything and enjoy your journey! Your luggage will be left in the coach and you will see it when we reach the hotel. After all, the best part of travel is the journey
You will have this full day to yourself to explore Zermatt, the magnificent car-less mountain town.
One of the optional tour you can do here is visiting the Matterhorn, the iconic mountain that is plastered as the logo of Toblerone chocolate. To have the best view of this mountain, you will have to take a cable car up to the neighbouring mountain and you will have a lot of other activities there, such as the Matterhorn Museum and Matterhorn glacier paradise for ski lovers. The approximate cost for this optional is CHF100
You can also visit Gornegrat to enjoy Europe's highest open air cog railway and enjoy the scenic mountain view from up above. The rail journey will take 35 minutes and it will leads you to an open observation platform and some shops & restaurants. The approximate cost for this optional is CHF86
Zermatt - Taesch - Gstaad - Montreus (B)
Saying goodbye to Zermatt, you will take 1 way Swiss Rail from Zermatt to Taesch to meet with our coach and continue the trip to Montreux enrouting at Col Du Pillon.
At Col Du Pillon, you can have an optional tour to Glacier 3000, which famous for their suspended bridge that connects two mountain peaks, called Peak Walk by Tissot. Other than that, you could also enjoy winter activities like Ice Express Chairlift, Alpine Coaster, Snow Bus and others on aditional charge. The approximate cost for this optional is CHF79
Enroute Gstaad, a local shopping town that is only open during winter for you to grab some souvenir and branded items.
Visit Montreux, a traditional resort town on Lake Geneva, famous for the medieval island castle of Chateau De Chillon.
Montruex - Vevey - Lausanne - Geneva (B)
Commence city tour of Montreux, view of Lac Leman, Freedie Mercury Memorial and Vieille-Ville de Montreux before continuing the journey to Vevey, the birth city of world renown comedian pair, Charlie Chaplins.
City tour of Vevey includes viewing of Charlie Chaplins Bronze statue, Nestle Palais, and St. Martin's Church.
Next, visit Lausanne, recognized as the Olympic Capital as it hosts the headquarter of International Olympic Committe (IOC) more than 100 years ago. Visit the Olympic Museum to relive your memory of each Olympic season. View Notre-Dame Cathedral, Beau-Rivage Palace and City Hall.
Proceed to Geneva and visit the Geneva Islamic Cultural Foundation before check-in
Geneva - Istanbul (B)
Explore Geneva with a city tour that includes Lake Geneva, one of the largest lake on Western Europe, The Flower clock, The fountain of Jet dÉau, Red Cross Building and Palais des Nations, the home of United Nations Office built between the year 1929 to 1938 to serve as the headquarter of the League of Nations.
Transfer to airport for your flight home to Kuala Lumpur, transit at Istanbul
Istanbul - Kuala Lumpur
Safely arrived Kuala Lumpur.
Thank you for choosing POTO Travel!
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|1||Outbound||TK 61||2305 - 0505+1||Kuala Lumpur||Istanbul||Airbus A330-300||2-4-2|
|2||Outbound||TK 1907||0720 - 0915||Istanbul||Zurich||Airbus A321||3-3|
|10||Inbound||TK 1920||1830 - 2235||Geneva||Istanbul||Airbus A321||3-3|
|11||Inbound||TK 60||0130 - 1715||Istanbul||Kuala Lumpur||Airbus A330-300||2-4-2|
ITINERARY & PRICE
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to change and based on current conditions.
- Any outdoor or nature tour is weather dependant. In case of cancellation or inconvenience due to bad weather, POTO Travel reserve the right to change the itinerary whereas necessary. No refund will be allocated in such case.
- Participants are advised to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS thoroughly before purchasing this package.
- The proposed optional tours listed are time and weather dependant (if any). The rate also subject to change depending on minimum number of participants.
- Due to regulations, coach has to be park at the designated area and can’t simply do the drop off or pick up. Hence, participants need to walk for some distance whereas necessary.
- Participants are encouraged to bring along proper comfortable shoes & clothes due to the nature of this tour in which involving a lot of walks.
- This Special Promotion is valid for limited period only and subject to change without prior notice. It is not valid to any other special promotion, if applicable.
- Kindly refer to our staff before purchasing any domestic flight.
- Any request for upgrade or special handling must be informed upon booking.
- Kindly contact our staff for infant’s fare and total charges.
- Shall the group booking have been closed or fully-materialized, any additional request afterwards will be subject to the seat availability and current airfare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- For packages involving any domestic or regional flight, cruise or train, preliminary booking will be made should the group reach minimum number of pax. Upon confirming or issuing the tickets, any additional request afterward will be subject to the availability and current fare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- Most hotels do not provide kettle and ironing as in-room facilities.
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case.
- Not all hotels providing the double room (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room (2 single beds) will be provided.
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with similar level of hotel.
- Breakfast is based on international buffet style. Participants are advised to only consume non-meaty dishes, otherwise stated as halal.
- Lunch & dinner will be based on halal meals, Muslim friendly, seafood or vegetarian depending on locations and availability, if included in the package.
- Any special dietary requirement must be informed upon booking.
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months from the date of returning back to Malaysia.
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date.
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and not blacklisted from travelling (PTPTN, MARA, Tax etc). Any restriction of travelling on the day of departure will be under the responsibility of participants itself and any additional cost will be borne solely by the participants.
- Detailed information of the package will be provided as early as 2 months before departure for easy reference. Participants are obliged to read and understand all documents provided as to ensure smoothness of the program.
- Participants are advised to book at the latest by 45 days before departure date.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘FULL’, it is means that either the allocation is already fulfilled or the group already been closed for booking. In such case, if participants insist to travel on the same date, we will advise based on FIT ticket and subject to fare difference.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘LIMITED’, it is means that the group has limited number of seats available for booking. Kindly contact our staff immediately as to avoid missing the chance of travelling to your preferred destination and date.
- Participants are encouraged to tip our Tour Leader, given that the Tour Leader had done an excellent job throughout the tour and the participants are satisfied with overall service delivered.
- POTO Travel & Tours reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
SPECIAL NOTES FOR THIS PACKAGE (ITALY)
- This country holding annual series of events, festivals, conferences and exhibitions that might affected the hotel’s availability. In such case, hotel might be relocated to another nearby city within similar category.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
30 March 2020