07 April 2020
- International flight tickets of economy class Kuala Lumpur - Dubai - Edinburgh / London - Dubai - Kuala Lumpur
- Airport taxes
- Accommodation of 4 star hotels
- Entrance fees and meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transportation and local guide services (of foreign country) along with local tour leader (Malaysian)
- Meals other than stated in the itinerary
- Extra baggage charge
- Personal charge in hotel : call services, minibar, laundry etc
- Personal travelling insurance - participants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance for any inconvenience during the trip. Please contact our Sales Specialist to purchase one
Gather at KLIA for international departure
Kuala Lumpur - Dubai - Edinburgh
Our first country of visit will be Scotland. Scotland consists of more than 790 islands but only 130 islands are inhabited.
The city Edinburgh, in which we will start the trip at is the capital city of Scotland that holds the record of the first country in the world to have their own National Fire Brigade. Fun fact, there are more than 16,000 preserved historical building that can be found here.
Commence a city tour to Edinburgh University, National Gallery, Holyrood Palace and Carlton Hill that offer impressive view of Edinburgh as a whole.
Edinburgh Castle, an amazing architectural masterpiece that set beautifully on top of a former volcanic mountain will freshen your eyes and tired limbs. With a stroll along this UNESCO World Heritage Site, you can see that this castle was not only used as a royal residence but was also a strong fortress because of the naturally defended position.
You will have the opportunity to perform your prayer at Edinburgh Central Mosque, one of the biggest mosques in Edinburgh, with a capacity of 1,200 people
Check-in for hotel and rest for your next day
Edinburgh - Inverness (B)
Today you will move from Edinburgh to Inverness, the city famous for its Scottish myth of a long neck monster called Lochness Monster. Although the monster remains as a myth, indulge yourself in the wonders and history of the city with a 1-hour cruise on the Inverness Lake where it was once claimed to be spotted
The Jacobite Lochness Discovery cruise will depart from Clasman Harbour and while cruising, you will be able to see the ruins of Urquhart Castle overviewing the lake. It is said that the monster was spotted through one the castle’s window in the past
After you disembark the cruise, commence a city tour to Greig Street Bridge and Inverness Castle, made of red sandstone that currently houses the Inverness Sheriff Court
Check in for hotel and rest for your next day
Inverness - Glasgow (B)
Moving further south, the last city we will visit in Scotland is Glasgow, one that is booming in popularity since the 2014 Commonwealth Games. Glasgow is actually the biggest city of Scotland and is very rich in arts, culture, and architecture of the city.
Start a city tour to view many of these architectural wonders including Tolbooth Steeple, Clyde Arc, Cineworld, Glasgow City Chambers, Glass Square and most importantly the University of Glasgow that was built in the year 1451 and was rebuilt and renewed with the same Gothic style architecture
Visit Glasgow Islamic Center and Central Mosque, with its transparent dome, giving way to natural lights to come into the prayer hall.
Upon completion of the tour, check in for hotel and rest for your next day
Glasgow - Windermere - Liverpool (B)
Today you will have an approximately 5 hours journey from Glasgow to Liverpool, England. Along the way, we will visit Windermere which is famous for its lake that is the largest natural lake in England.
Just like in Inverness, you will be given the chance to join in a Red Cruise tour by Windermere Lake Cruises Ltd. in this lake from Ambleside to Bowness. During this cruise tour, you will be able to see the Holehird Gardens, full of flowers, mostly are hydrangeas and dahlias during summer.
Proceed to Liverpool, the second city of England that we will visit before check in for hotel and rest for next day.
Liverpool was made famous by their football club Liverpool FC and as the birth city of a world-famous Pop band, The Beatles. It is currently listed as UNESCO World Heritage Maritime Mercantile City for its waterfront that includes Albert Dock and some other famous spots.
You will have the chance to visit The New Liverpool FC Stadium Tour, also known as Anfield Stadium including the Steven Gerrard Collection Gallery. For a football maniac, this would be a very interesting tour that will pique your interest but for the ladies, or anyone that is more interested in The Beatles, you will be given a choice to visit The Beatles Story which is the House Museum of The Beatles to know their story even deeper instead of the stadium tour
Next, you will have a city tour around Liverpool including the Royal Liver Building, Cunard Building and Port of Liverpool Building which are also known asLiverpool’s Three Graces that lines the city waterfront, giving them the honour to be listed in the UNESCO.
You will also visit the famous Albert Dock and Victoria Street for some souvenir shopping
Back to hotel and rest for the next day
Liverpool - Stratford upon Avon - Swindon - Bristol (B)
Today will be the start of our historic tour of England for this program. You will be driven from Liverpool to Stratford upon Avon, the birthplace of famous poet, William Shakespeare.
Immerse yourself in literature and fantasy as written by the poet Shakespeare when you visit Shakespeare’s Birthplace and Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, their family home where he got most of the inspiration from. While we are on the way to his house, you will see that most of the buildings in this town are related to him & his poem.
After the trip to this beautiful poetic place, we will proceed to Hazrat Shah Jalal Mosque for prayers and you will be given free time at Mc Arthur Glenn Outlet, Swindon. Be sure to grab some luxurious item with extra discounts that will be given by our Tour Leader upon arrival to this outlet. If you are not into shopping, you can have a stroll in the outlet and have some tea or coffee within the peaceful surroundings.
Check-in for hotel and rest for the next day
Bristol - Bath - Amesbury - London (B)
Today, we will visit the highlight of the trip, Bath and Amesbury, which are very famous for their significant Roman impact on English culture.
Roman Baths Museum will give you a clear representation on Roman’s historic impact to England and as the name of the city sounds, this city is rich in natural geothermal spring, the reason why the Romans are so interested with this city and built these geothermal baths for their Kings and people of power.
Visit Stonehenge, Amesbury, listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites and 7 Wonders of The World in The Middle Ages for the structure and placement of big rocks on top of one another, creating a theatre like structure in the middle of nowhere. It was believed that the area was once a spiritual place for the Romans, but some also suggest that it might be a hospital in the past year. However, the fact that the rocks have been lifted on top of one another and still stood strong until now, remains a wonder for everyone.
Proceed to London for our last city, check in for hotel and rest for the day
On this day in London, the capital of the United Kingdom, you are given free time at your own leisure to explore the city and shop till you drop!
Some of the choices of the optional tour include visiting Bicester Village, a famous shopping outlet together with Windsor Castle and other shopping stops. This arrangement will be as optional and is on your additional expenses.
Back to the hotel and rest for your last day.
London - Istanbul (B)
You will check out after breakfast and be transferred to London International Airport for your flight back home.
Safely arrived in Kuala Lumpur
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|2||Outbound||EK343||0210 - 0455||Kuala Lumpur||Dubai||Airbus A380-800||3-4-3|
|2||Outbound||EK23||0955 - 1450||Dubai||Edinburgh|
|10||Inbound||EK6||2215 - 0805+1||London||Dubai|
|11||Inbound||EK342||1025 - 2150||Dubai||Kuala Lumpur||Airbus A380-800||3-4-3|
ITINERARY & PRICE
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to change and based on current conditions.
- Any outdoor or nature tour is weather dependant. In case of cancellation or inconvenience due to bad weather, POTO Travel reserve the right to change the itinerary whereas necessary. No refund will be allocated in such case.
- Participants are advised to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS thoroughly before purchasing this package.
- The proposed optional tours listed are time and weather dependant (if any). The rate also subject to change depending on minimum number of participants.
- Due to regulations, coach has to be park at the designated area and can’t simply do the drop off or pick up. Hence, participants need to walk for some distance whereas necessary.
- Participants are encouraged to bring along proper comfortable shoes & clothes due to the nature of this tour in which involving a lot of walks.
- This Special Promotion is valid for limited period only and subject to change without prior notice. It is not valid to any other special promotion, if applicable.
- Kindly refer to our staff before purchasing any domestic flight.
- Any request for upgrade or special handling must be informed upon booking.
- Kindly contact our staff for infant’s fare and total charges.
- Shall the group booking have been closed or fully-materialized, any additional request afterwards will be subject to the seat availability and current airfare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- For packages involving any domestic or regional flight, cruise or train, preliminary booking will be made should the group reach minimum number of pax. Upon confirming or issuing the tickets, any additional request afterward will be subject to the availability and current fare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- Most hotels do not provide kettle and ironing as in-room facilities.
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case.
- Not all hotels providing the double room (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room (2 single beds) will be provided.
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with similar level of hotel.
- Breakfast is based on international buffet style. Participants are advised to only consume non-meaty dishes, otherwise stated as halal.
- Lunch & dinner will be based on halal meals, Muslim friendly, seafood or vegetarian depending on locations and availability, if included in the package.
- Any special dietary requirement must be informed upon booking.
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months from the date of returning back to Malaysia.
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date.
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and not blacklisted from travelling (PTPTN, MARA, Tax etc). Any restriction of travelling on the day of departure will be under the responsibility of participants itself and any additional cost will be borne solely by the participants.
- Detailed information of the package will be provided as early as 2 months before departure for easy reference. Participants are obliged to read and understand all documents provided as to ensure smoothness of the program.
- Participants are advised to book at the latest by 45 days before departure date.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘FULL’, it is means that either the allocation is already fulfilled or the group already been closed for booking. In such case, if participants insist to travel on the same date, we will advise based on FIT ticket and subject to fare difference.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘LIMITED’, it is means that the group has limited number of seats available for booking. Kindly contact our staff immediately as to avoid missing the chance of travelling to your preferred destination and date.
- Participants are encouraged to tip our Tour Leader, given that the Tour Leader had done an excellent job throughout the tour and the participants are satisfied with overall service delivered.
- POTO Travel & Tours reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
07 April 2020