04 April 2020
- International flight with economy class
- Airport Taxes
- Luggage limit 30kg / person
- Accommodation at 4-star hotel with breakfast.
- Tours and meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- One time for Lunch in Paris and Brussels.
- Transport and Tour guide services.
- Tips for tour guides and bus drivers.
- Bullet train tickets (Eurostar) to London.
- Meals other than provided in the itinerary
- Charge for over limit luggage
- Personal charges at the hotel: (phone calls, mini bar, laundry and etc.)
- Personal travel insurance - Customers are encouraged to take personal travel insurance. Please contact Customer Service for more information
- Tickets for Eiffel Tower
Kuala Lumpur Muscat
Gather at KLIA Airport for International Airport to Frankfurt.
You will be transit first in Muscat
Muscat - London (L)
On this capital of United Kingdom, we will have a tour in surrounding area of London.
First destination we will visit today is House of Parliament. The unique about this area is the Palace of Westminster serves as the meeting place of the House of Commons and the House of Lords, the two houses of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. After that, we are going to visit Big Ben. It has been given nickname for the Great Bell of the Clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster in London. Besides that, it is the largest and most accurate four-faced striking and chiming clock in the world.
We will continue to visit Westminster Abbey, a royal church in the centre of London and has been recognized as a World Heritage Site with over a thousand years of history. Let’s commence again the travel to visit the is a Public Square in the City of Westminster. It was formerly known as Charing Cross, commemorates the Battle of Trafalgar, a British naval victory in the Napoleonic Wars over France and Spain.
Let’s go to visit the Buckingham Palace. Located in the City of Westminster, the palace is often at the centre of state occasions and royal hospitality. Today, this building has been used as the administrative headquarters of the Monarch and the State Rooms at Buckingham Palace are open to visitors every summer. After that, you will be taken to visit the Tower Bridge. This tower is most popular bridge in London and often filmed in many movies. You can have experience to walk on the glass floor during our visiting in here.
After whole day tiring visiting London, it is time for the shopping in Oxford Street. This street is most popular shopping destination in London. It is Europe's busiest shopping street and we are advising you to spend your money and time in here as most of authentic items, newest and oldest, fashion and restaurants are available on this street.
Check-in for hotel and rest for your next day in London.
Today, you will have free activity to continue you journey in London. This is right moment for you to take as many pictures as memory and grab whatever products that you like.
London - Brussels - Amsterdam (B)
Check out from the hotel after breakfast and ready to be transferred to Brussels via Eurostar
Safely arrived in Brussels. Today, in this destination, we will begin the trip by taking picture in Atomium. This monument is one of the most famous structures in Belgium and symbol of European capital. Now, it’s become a popular tourists’ attraction and often visited by tourists. After that, we will bring you to visit the Grand Place. This unique building with an architectural jewel, it stands as an exceptional and highly successful example of an eclectic blending of architectural and artistic styles of Western culture, which illustrates the vitality of this important political and commercial centre.
After visiting Grand Place, we will move to visit Manneken Pis. Here, you will see the peeing boy statue which famous with tales about him. After we have photography session here, we will transfer you to Amsterdam
Safely arrived in Amsterdam and overnight in hotel.
On this day, we will visit the diamond production centre at Diamond Centre, Damrak Square and Local Mosque. After that, you are going to enjoy the uniqueness of the old building around Amsterdam on the Canal Cruise.
You will continue the journey by visiting around Volendam, a port city. This area is among Holland's signature tourism travel destinations, famous for its old fishing boats and traditional clothing still worn by many residents.
After visiting the port city, we will bring you to the Zaanse Schans, famous with Windmill Village, Cheese Production Plant and Clog Make. Here, you will experience to watch live the process of making cheese and clog from the expert and experience people.
Last destination that will cover the trip for today is we will stop by at Islamic Fatih Mosque. The unique about this mosque is it was formerly a Roman Catholic Church which was later transformed into a beautiful structural mosque. You can see there is only a few modifications were done during the conversion of the church to a mosque but other than that almost all the original features of this building.
Amsterdam - Paris (B)
Check-out from the hotel after having breakfast and depart to Paris. Drop by at the Keukenhof Tulip Festival to see the magnificient field of tulips that comes only once a year!
Refresh your body for today because we are going to visit so many places in Paris.
You should dress up smart and pretty because today, we are commencing the trip by visiting the Eiffel Tower. The sight is not to be missed and is made to be the background of your lovely photograph that you will surely frame at your home.
Then, we will take bus for sightseeing around to see the original architecture of the Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Opera, Madeleine, Lauvre, Cathedral of Notre Dame.
After lunch time, we will bring you to visit Great Mosque of Paris. This mosque offers you with uniqueness of building architectural, discover a traditional decoration and beautiful mosaics, walk in the beautiful garden, and relaxing area such as library and restaurants.
Let’s embark Romantic Cruise Seine River. This cruise is suitable for married or loved couple to enjoy romantic evening on cruise. Besides, you will discover the charm of Paris in its bridges and sights along the Seine.
Before we go back to hotel, we will bring you for shopping! We guarantee you will love it and enjoy while in here. You can purchase many products in Galeries Lafayette which most secret brands, the most exclusive and the most popular, the oldest and the newest are available here.
Paris - Colmar - Zurich (B)
Take the trip to Zurich of Switzerland enrouting Colmar of France. The city is the original town that has been taken as an inspiration to Malaysia's Bukit Tinggi. Witness the original beauty so that you can compare these two towns!
Zurich - Engelberg - Lucerne - Zurich (B)
On this day, you are going to visit Engelberg Valley. Some of the additional tour include take a cable car to the top of Mount Titlis to witness the beautiful views of the Swiss Alps.
Let’s continue the trip to Lucerne. Here, you will visit three different areas which are Old City, Chapel Bridge and Lion Monument. Lucerne old town boulevard lies between City Hall and Chapel Bridge along the River Reuss. Next, you should see the structure and view from Chapel Bridge. This bridge is famed as an architectural masterpiece, because of its wood construction and iconic covered style. It is the oldest covered bridge in Europe. While Lion Monument is the sculpture of a mortally-wounded lion as "the most mournful and moving piece of stone in the world".
After whole day travelling, it’s time for the shopping lovers to spend their money in Bucherer and Casa Grande. In Bucherer, it is the biggest jeweller and watch-maker in Lucerne. Spacious showroom offers wide variety of luxurious goods. Meanwhile Casa Grande provides you with stocks a large range of Swiss souvenirs including cuckoo clocks, Swiss army knives (free engraving with purchase), many watches.
Zurich - Schaffhausen - Titisee - Viernheim (B)
Today, we will make a trip to Rheinfall of Schaff'hausen to visit biggest Waterfall in Europe. The nature and environment are so beautiful and peaceful when you are here. You must have a picture as your memory in here.
Then, continue the journey to Titisee through the Black Forest. This beautiful lake is one of the best-known attractions in the Black Forest. Surrounded by forest and low mountains, it is an idyllic place to relax in a delightful, natural setting. The largest lake in Black Forest, you should not have missed up to have a photo session here and upload it in Instagram or Facebook.
We will bring you to Cuckoo Clock and Drubba Shop. We are guarantee you will spend a lot of money here as Cuckoo Clock provides modern trends from renowned brands and high-quality homeware & kitchenware. You can enjoy tax-free shopping in luxury on the shores of romantic Lake Titisee. Meanwhile, Drubba Shop provides the customer with the wide selection of cosmetic and healthcare products. Immerse yourself in a world of brands and a product range that is exceptionally multifaceted.
Arrive in Viernheim and overnight
Viernheim - Frankfurt (B)
Proceed your trip towards Frankfurt to visit Heidelberg Castle. The castle ruins are among the most important Renaissance structures north of the Alps. You should take a picture here as your memories as this castle is among the oldest castle in Germany.
Next, pay a visit to Romerberg Square, an iconic square area which is the historical heart of the old town. It is home to a host of delights, from picturesque medieval buildings to historic markets.
Frankfurt - Muscat (B)
Today will be your last day as you will be transferred to airport for your flight back
Muscat - Kuala Lumpur
Transit in Muscat. Safely arrived in Kuala Lumpur.
Thanks for choosing and trusting Poto Travel as your tour travel agency.
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|1||Outbound||WY824||2105 - 0015+1||Kuala Lumpur||Muscat||Airbus A330-200||2-4-2|
|2||Outbound||WY103||0210 - 0555||Muscat||London||Boeing 787-9||3-3-3|
|12||Inbound||WY116||1005 - 1950||Frankfurt||Muscat||Airbus A330-200||2-4-2|
|12||Inbound||WY821||2125 - 0810||Muscat||Kuala Lumpur||Airbus A330-200||2-4-2|
ITINERARY & PRICE
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to change and based on current conditions.
- Any outdoor or nature tour is weather dependant. In case of cancellation or inconvenience due to bad weather, POTO Travel reserve the right to change the itinerary whereas necessary. No refund will be allocated in such case.
- Participants are advised to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS thoroughly before purchasing this package.
- The proposed optional tours listed are time and weather dependant (if any). The rate also subject to change depending on minimum number of participants.
- Due to regulations, coach has to be park at the designated area and can’t simply do the drop off or pick up. Hence, participants need to walk for some distance whereas necessary.
- Participants are encouraged to bring along proper comfortable shoes & clothes due to the nature of this tour in which involving a lot of walks.
- This Special Promotion is valid for limited period only and subject to change without prior notice. It is not valid to any other special promotion, if applicable.
- Kindly refer to our staff before purchasing any domestic flight.
- Any request for upgrade or special handling must be informed upon booking.
- Kindly contact our staff for infant’s fare and total charges.
- Shall the group booking have been closed or fully-materialized, any additional request afterwards will be subject to the seat availability and current airfare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- For packages involving any domestic or regional flight, cruise or train, preliminary booking will be made should the group reach minimum number of pax. Upon confirming or issuing the tickets, any additional request afterward will be subject to the availability and current fare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- Most hotels do not provide kettle and ironing as in-room facilities.
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case.
- Not all hotels providing the double room (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room (2 single beds) will be provided.
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with similar level of hotel.
- Breakfast is based on international buffet style. Participants are advised to only consume non-meaty dishes, otherwise stated as halal.
- Lunch & dinner will be based on halal meals, Muslim friendly, seafood or vegetarian depending on locations and availability, if included in the package.
- Any special dietary requirement must be informed upon booking.
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months from the date of returning back to Malaysia.
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date.
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and not blacklisted from travelling (PTPTN, MARA, Tax etc). Any restriction of travelling on the day of departure will be under the responsibility of participants itself and any additional cost will be borne solely by the participants.
- Detailed information of the package will be provided as early as 2 months before departure for easy reference. Participants are obliged to read and understand all documents provided as to ensure smoothness of the program.
- Participants are advised to book at the latest by 45 days before departure date.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘FULL’, it is means that either the allocation is already fulfilled or the group already been closed for booking. In such case, if participants insist to travel on the same date, we will advise based on FIT ticket and subject to fare difference.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘LIMITED’, it is means that the group has limited number of seats available for booking. Kindly contact our staff immediately as to avoid missing the chance of travelling to your preferred destination and date.
- Participants are encouraged to tip our Tour Leader, given that the Tour Leader had done an excellent job throughout the tour and the participants are satisfied with overall service delivered.
- POTO Travel & Tours reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
04 April 2020