06 October 2019
OVERVIEW OF CANADA ROCKY MOUNTAIN TOUR
Stay close to nature; it will never fail you – Frank Lloyd Wright
You will never fail to fall in love with the raw beauty of Canada, the Land of the Maple Leaf. It is a wonderful world of natures with crystal clear water, vast stretches of gorgeous mountain terrain, unblemished wilderness and few designated UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Even their tap water is in greater quality as compared to bottled waters sold in stores.
You never had been to Canada if you didn’t get on a journey through Canadian Rockies – a region of alpine lakes. Visit the infamous Lake Louise, a glacier lake displaying a surreal shade of blue, located within the picturesque Banff National Park. Feel a deep sense of wonder by experiencing the adventure of a lifetime at the Athabasca Glacier, one of the largest non-polar ice fields in the world.
Can you imagine a salmon run? No, they are not literally running. But it is one of nature’s greatest events. Salmon run is the time when salmon, migrated from the ocean, swim to the upper reaches of rivers where they spawn and later die. Witness the frenzy of the salmon run in Goldstream Provincial Park, a world class salmon spawning stream.
Nothing will compare to your experience of witnessing a whale launch its body into the air before sliding back to the ocean depths with a slap of its tail on your own eyes. That will be a memorable timeless moment when you join the whale watching tour in Victoria.
While Canada will never fail to offer its mother nature, it also didn’t forget about the nature of women who loved shopping. Indulge yourself in the discounted offers in both Cross Iron Mills Outlet and McArthur Glen Vancouver. Bring home a good bargain and don’t miss a chance.
Join us for this awesome Canada tour and have a close encounter with the beauty of Mother Nature!
#pototravel #muslimpackage #muslimpackage2019 #muslimtour #muslimtour2019 #muslimholiday #muslimholiday2019 #halaltrip #pakejmuslim #pakejmuslim2019 #pakejpercutian #travel #pakejmurah #pakejmenarik #qualitypackage #pakejberkualiti #pakejhebat #americatour #pakejamerika #canadatour #westerncanada #rockymountain #calgary #banff #lakelouise #jasper #victoria #vancouver #salmonrun #goldstreamprovincialpark #whalewatching #aircanada #narita #allnipponairlines #transitnarita #naturetour #bearviewing #backtonature
- International flight ticket of economy class inclusive of airport taxes and surcharges
- Baggage allowances as per provisioned by airlines
- Accommodation of 3 star hotels or similar
- Tour and entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transportation during the tour
- Local Guide service (of foreign country) along with local Tour Leader (Malaysian)
- Visa fees and application process assistance
- Tipping for Driver & Local Guides
- Daily mineral water
- Meals other than stated in the itinerary
- Extra baggage charge
- Personal charges in hotel: call services, minibar, laundry etc
- Personal travelling insurance - participants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance for any inconvenience during the trip. Please consult our Sales Specialist to purchase one
Kuala Lumpur - Narita (D)
Gather at KLIA for International departure
Lets have a rest by staying a night in Narita, before proceeding our journey to Canada. A proper stay near to the airport will ensure a more relaxable and breathable journey onwards.
Narita - Calgary (B/L)
Continue your journey to the Land of the Maple Leaf. Welcome to Canada!
Upon arrival at Calgary, we will be taking you to Heritage Park, a renowned historical park and the second largest living history museum in Canada. Be fascinated by thousands of automotive memorabilia items, most dating back before the Second World War when you are visiting the Gasoline Alley Museum within this Heritage Park.
If time permitted, you may be able to take a stroll at Stephen Avenue, a major pedestrian mall in downtown Calgary. Or perhaps you want to spend longer time at Cross Iron Mills Outlet on your very first day at Canada! Take your time for shopping before we check in hotel and rest.
Calgary - Banff (B/L)
Commence your day with a tour to Banff Gondola. Soar 698m (2,292 feet) on an 8-minute journey to the summit of Sulphur Mountain. Glide over the treetops and arrive at a jaw-dropping mountaintop experience.
Bow Falls not like your typical waterfalls, the Bow Falls is wide and short. You can also see the valley that was eroded by glacier activity and the Bow River over the years.
Treat your eyes with gorgeous view of Castle Of The Rockies from Surprise Corner. Located at the corner on Tunnel Mountain Road in the town of Banff, this famous corner definitely won't disappoint you with their amazing view.
Fulfilled your shopping need at Banff Avenue where it is a bustling main street that runs through the town of Banff. It lined with unique souvenir shops, outdoor clothing and gear stores, boutiques and a variety of restaurants.
OTPIONAL TOUR: Soar over the Rocky Mountains of Banff National Park on a Helicopter Tour. This 15 minutes ride over will take you on a journey through the Rocky Mountains of Banff National Park. Witness the snow-capped peaks of this beautiful mountain range in Banff, Alberta.
Banff - Yoho National Park - Banff (B/L)
Start your day with a visit to Lake Louise. Prepare yourself because you are about to see one of the most beautiful scenery in your lifetime. Lake Louise is a hamlet in Banff National Park in the Canadian Rockies, known for its turquoise, glacier-fed lake ringed by high peaks and overlooked by a stately chateau.
Next is Yoho National Park. This park has an intimate feel and although it may be tiny, it’s packed with spectacular snow-capped mountains, waterfalls, raging rivers and glacier lakes. The name Yoho is from the Cree language, it translates to “awe”. The most notable highlights of Yoho are Takkakaw Falls, one of Canada’s highest free falling waterfalls, the Natural Bridge over the Kicking Horse River and Emerald Lake for its deep turquoise green colour.
Banff - Jasper (B/L)
Today we will commence a tour to Athabasca Glacier. Here, you’ll travel on a snow coach to a place where you can walk on, feel and drink from the Athabasca Glacier. Then, take a jaw-dropping walk along the glass-floored Glacier Skywalk at the cliff’s edge. Treat yourself with fascinating scenery of the spectacular Sunwapta Valley spreads out below.
Sunwapta Falls and Canyon located at Jasper National Park, serve a beautiful experience to you. Sunwapta is a Stoney language word that means "turbulent water". The Sunwapta River makes a sharp direction change here and drops into a deep canyon.
Athabasca Falls will be your next favourite waterfalls because of the amazing view of the waterfalls itself. This waterfall will be one of your memorable memories because it featured a pretty mountain backdrop.
Jasper - Kamloops (B/L)
Today, journey continues to the Tournament Capital of Canada, Kamloops as this city hosts over 100 tournaments each year at world class sports facilities. As the journey is long, take a rest and just enjoy the scenery entirely.
Once reach the city, visit the famous Ginseng Factory and join the educational ginseng tour. You will be able to learn about the history, value, benefits and usages of North American ginseng as well as how it differs from Asian ginseng.
Kamloops - Whistler (B/L)
The journey continues to Whistler, a famous resort municipality. This city famous for alpine skiing, snowboarding and mountain biking. You will love the Whistler Village with endless array of shops, cafes, restaurants and with a background of Blackcomb Mountain. Whether you are in the mood for a leisurely stroll along its stone walkways, shops hopping or just relaxing under the patios, you will definitely in awe of such beauty and calmness.
Step into the rich culture of 2 nations, Squamish and Lil’wat who have coexisted respectfully as neighbours since time immemorial. Embrace the culture, understand their people and enrich your knowledge while visiting this Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre. The building itself is very unique with design to evoke the longhouses of Squamish people and the traditional earthen pit house of Lil’wat people.
Whistler - Victoria (B/L)
We will commence our journey to Victoria after breakfast. This capital of British Columbia province is located in the Vancouver Island and reachable via airplane and ferry. We will hop into the ferry from Horseshoe Bay to Nanaimo and it will take around 1 hour 40 minutes. So, just enjoy the ride!
Let's begin our visit to Goldstream Provincial Park. This park protects various reptiles and amphibians and plays major role in conserving the Goldstream River salmon run. Goldstream has a world-class salmon spawning stream with thousands of Chum Salmon returning each year. These Chum salmon have travelled thousands of kilometres in their four-year lifetime and are at Goldstream to continue their life-cycle by spawning in the river.
Watching wild whales only a dream? Now, it’s not a dream anymore! In the morning, we will ride a cruise to watch Ocra Whale at Victoria, home to three resident orca (killer whale) pods. Pray that luck will be on our side and we can watch such magnificent creature right in front of our eyes. If luck on our side as well, we can see other animals such as harbour porpoises, elephant seals, otters & marine birds such as cormorants and bald eagles.
Take yourself back to the past when we visit Royal BC Museum or Royal British Columbia Museum. This museum includes three permanent galleries: natural history, modern history, and local First Nations’ history. The museum’s collections comprise approximately 7 million objects, including natural history specimens, artefacts, and archival records. The "Royal" title was approved by Queen Elizabeth II and bestowed by HRH Prince Philip in 1987, to coincide with a Royal tour of that year.
Back to Victorian-era, Craigdarroch Castle is definitely a landmark status in Victoria. Built during the reign of Queen Victoria and now declared as National Historic Site, a visit to this intrigue castle will be a great memoir.
If time permitted, we will pass by the China Town and the Inner Harbour for a closer look into the life of a Victorian.
Victoria - Vancouver (B/L)
If you are a flower lover, get ready to indulge yourself with lush green and colourful bloom at The Butchart Garden. With 55 acres of gardens and consist more than 900 bedding plant varieties, making it as one of the biggest flower garden in the world.
Back to the mainland of Vancouver, we will bring you straight to the heart of shopping spree. Get the greatest deals and big discounts at this famous outlet of Mcarthur Glen Designer Outlet. With a selection of carefully designed services and amenities to provide a unique shopping experience and a total-day-out for families, this outlet is the best place to spend.
We will commence our day started with a visit to Stanley Park. Stanley Park is a magnificent green oasis in the midst of the urban landscape of Vancouver. Name as Vancouver's first, largest, and most beloved urban park, this park serve you with beautiful attraction of natural West Coast rainforest and enjoy scenic views of water, mountains, sky, and majestic trees along its famous Seawall. You will discover kilometres of trails, beautiful beaches, local wildlife, natural, cultural and historical landmarks, along with many other adventures.
Next, we will bring you to Capilano Suspension Bridge. The bridge is 230 feet (70 metres) above the Capilano River. Here, you will not only experience the bridge, but there is plenty of other attraction awaits you such as Cliff Walk and Treetops Adventure. If you put the Statue of Liberty in the canyon, the bridge would be at her shoulder height and the bridge can hold up to 96 full grown elephants! So, take a deep breath, challenge your guts and look down below.
We will take you to Grouse Mountain, the peak of Vancouver and host a wildlife refuge. Home to pair of very famous residents: two orphaned grizzly bears named Grinder and Coola. The refuge also houses birds of prey, including resident owls, plus a hummingbird feeding station, where researchers monitor the tiny feathered fliers in spring.
Take a stroll to Gastown after breaakfast. Gastown offers a diverse mix of retail and dining options housed within authentic heritage architecture, alongside a vibrant creative and tech scene. This stylish neighbourhood covers twelve city blocks and the market area is home to approximately 108,128 residents, making it one of the most densely populated areas in the Lower Mainland.
Get yourself prepare because we are about to take off. FlyOver Canada utilizes state-of-the-art technology to give you the feeling of flight. You will hang suspended, feet dangling, before a 20-metre spherical screen while our film whisks you away on an exhilarating 8-minute journey across Canada, from east to west. Special effects, including wind, mist and scents, combine with the ride’s motion to create an unforgettable experience to you. Such a great adventure!
You will be given a last chance to grab whatever you want to buy at Robson Street, particularly famous for the fashion shops and dining as well as at the Granville Island. This island was home to factories, plants and sawmills, but things are a little different today when it’s become a cultural district with theatres, artisan workshops and craft studios. Bring home some of the local handicraft as souvenirs.
Vancouver - Narita (B)
After breakfast and check out hotel, you will be sent to airport for your flight home to Kuala Lumpur.
Narita - Kuala Lumpur
Arrive safely in Kuala Lumpur.
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|1||Outbound||NH 816||0710 - 1510||Kuala Lumpur||Narita|
|2||Outbound||AC 10||1625 - 1105||Narita||Calgary|
|13||Inbound||AC 3||1350 - 1550+1||Vancouver||Narita|
|14||Inbound||NH 815||1720 - 2335||Narita||Kuala Lumpur|
ITINERARY & PRICE
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to change and based on current conditions.
- Any outdoor or nature tour is weather dependant. In case of cancellation or inconvenience due to bad weather, POTO Travel reserve the right to change the itinerary whereas necessary. No refund will be allocated in such case.
- Participants are advised to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS thoroughly before purchasing this package.
- The proposed optional tours listed are time and weather dependant (if any). The rate also subject to change depending on minimum number of participants.
- Due to regulations, coach has to be park at the designated area and can’t simply do the drop off or pick up. Hence, participants need to walk for some distance whereas necessary.
- Participants are encouraged to bring along proper comfortable shoes & clothes due to the nature of this tour in which involving a lot of walks.
- This Special Promotion is valid for limited period only and subject to change without prior notice. It is not valid to any other special promotion, if applicable.
- Kindly refer to our staff before purchasing any domestic flight.
- Any request for upgrade or special handling must be informed upon booking.
- Kindly contact our staff for infant’s fare and total charges.
- Shall the group booking have been closed or fully-materialized, any additional request afterwards will be subject to the seat availability and current airfare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- For packages involving any domestic or regional flight, cruise or train, preliminary booking will be made should the group reach minimum number of pax. Upon confirming or issuing the tickets, any additional request afterward will be subject to the availability and current fare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- Most hotels do not provide kettle and ironing as in-room facilities.
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case.
- Not all hotels providing the double room (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room (2 single beds) will be provided.
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with similar level of hotel.
- Breakfast is based on international buffet style. Participants are advised to only consume non-meaty dishes, otherwise stated as halal.
- Lunch & dinner will be based on halal meals, Muslim friendly, seafood or vegetarian depending on locations and availability, if included in the package.
- Any special dietary requirement must be informed upon booking.
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months from the date of returning back to Malaysia.
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date.
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and not blacklisted from travelling (PTPTN, MARA, Tax etc). Any restriction of travelling on the day of departure will be under the responsibility of participants itself and any additional cost will be borne solely by the participants.
- Detailed information of the package will be provided as early as 2 months before departure for easy reference. Participants are obliged to read and understand all documents provided as to ensure smoothness of the program.
- Participants are advised to book at the latest by 45 days before departure date.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘FULL’, it is means that either the allocation is already fulfilled or the group already been closed for booking. In such case, if participants insist to travel on the same date, we will advise based on FIT ticket and subject to fare difference.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘LIMITED’, it is means that the group has limited number of seats available for booking. Kindly contact our staff immediately as to avoid missing the chance of travelling to your preferred destination and date.
- Participants are encouraged to tip our Tour Leader, given that the Tour Leader had done an excellent job throughout the tour and the participants are satisfied with overall service delivered.
- POTO Travel & Tours reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
SPECIAL NOTES FOR THIS PACKAGE (ROCKY MOUNTAIN CANADA)
- This package is NOT SUITABLE for wheelchair users due to the tour condition and lack of proper disabled facilities.
- This package requires a visa application. Participants need to provide necessary documents as per request when been notified accordingly.
- POTO Travel will assist in visa application process. However, the approval is subject to the grant by the issuance government and under the responsibility of the participant itself. The approval or rejection of visa is out of POTO Travel’s jurisdiction.
- For those holding a valid visa to enter Canada, kindly note that it will be only valid for up to 10 years or one month before your passport expires, whichever is shorter. You must arrive in Canada on or before the expiry date on your visa.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
06 October 2019