13 November 2019
#pototravel #muslimpackage #muslimpackage2019 #muslimtour #muslimtour2019 #muslimholiday #muslimholiday2019 #halaltrip #pakejmuslim #pakejmuslim2019 #pakejpercutian #travel #pakejmurah #pakejmenarik #eastasiatour #pakejasiatimur #koreatour #pakejkorea #bruneitour #pakejbrunei #itaewonmarket #numdaemunmarket #gyeongbokpalace #namiisland #bandarseribegawan #kimchi #hanbok #kimbap #ntower #seoultower #koreamuslimtour #halaltour #royalbruneiairlines #qualitypackage #pakejberkualiti #pakejhebat
- International flight with economy class Kuala Lumpur - Bandar Seri Begawan - Incheon - Incheon - Bandar Seri Begawan - Kuala Lumpur.
- Airport Taxes
- Luggage limit 30kg / person
- Accommodation at 3-star hotel with breakfast.
- Tours and meals as per stipulated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transport and Tour guide services.
- Tips for tour guides and bus drivers.
- Meals other than provided in the itinerary
- Charge for over limit luggage
- Personal charges at the hotel: (phone calls, mini bar, laundry and etc.)
- Personal travel insurance - Customers are encouraged to take personal travel insurance. Please contact Customer Service for more information
Kuala Lumpur - Bandar Seri Begawan
Bandar Seri Begawan - Incheon (MT/MM)
Seoul - Bandar Seri Begawan (SP/MT/MM)
- Sarapan pagi
- Lawatan ke Bukchon Hanok Village
- Menziarahi Masjid Itaewon dan Itaewon Shopping street
- Makan tengahari
- Lawatan ke perkarangan N Seoul Tower
- Melawat Insadong Antique Street
- Membeli - belah di Dongdaemun DDP Plaza dan Dongdaemun market
- Makan malam
- Dihantar ke lapangan terbang untuk penerbangan ke Bandar Seri Begawan
Bandar Seri Begawan - Kuala Lumpur (SP/MT)
- Tiba di Bandar Seri Begawan
- Daftar masuk hotel
- Sarapan pagi
- Aktiviti bebas di hotel
- Makan Tengahari
- Daftar keluar hotel (Peserta yang tidak mengikuti Pilihan lawatan akan terus dihantar ke Lapangan Terbang untuk pulang ke Kuala Lumpur)
- Selamat tiba di Kuala Lumpur
- Melawat Bandar Seri Begawan melalui Pejabat Perdana Menteri Brunei, Bangunan Parlimen Brunei dan Pusat kerajaan Brunei
- Berhenti bergambar di Kampung Ayer iaitu perkampungan air terbesar di dunia
- Meziarahi Masjid Omar Ali Saiffuddien dan Masjid Jame’ Asr Hassanil Bolkiah
- Berhenti membeli - belah di Night market / Gadong mall
- Dihantar ke lapangan terbang untuk pulang ke Kuala Lumpur
- Selamat tiba di Kuala Lumpur
Harga Pilihan Lawatan Tambahan (harga seorang)
- Min 6 pax - $35 BND per Pax (Tidak termasuk Tipping guide. $3 BND per Pax)
|Day||Type||Flight Code||Time||From||To||Fleet||Seat Setting|
|Day 1||Pergi||BI 874||2110 - 2330||Kuala Lumpur||Begawan|
|Day 2||Pergi||BI 651||0020 - 0640||Begawan||Incheon|
|Day 5||Balik||BI 652||2235 - 0310||Incheon||Begawan|
|Day 6||Balik||BI 873||1800 - 2020||Begawan||Kuala Lumpur|
Elaun Bagasi :
ITINERARY & PRICE
- Itinerary, prices and flight details of package are subject to change and based on current conditions.
- Any outdoor or nature tour is weather dependant. In case of cancellation or inconvenience due to bad weather, POTO Travel reserve the right to change the itinerary whereas necessary. No refund will be allocated in such case.
- Participants are advised to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS thoroughly before purchasing this package.
- The proposed optional tours listed are time and weather dependant (if any). The rate also subject to change depending on minimum number of participants.
- Due to regulations, coach has to be park at the designated area and can’t simply do the drop off or pick up. Hence, participants need to walk for some distance whereas necessary.
- Participants are encouraged to bring along proper comfortable shoes & clothes due to the nature of this tour in which involving a lot of walks.
- This Special Promotion is valid for limited period only and subject to change without prior notice. It is not valid to any other special promotion, if applicable.
- Kindly refer to our staff before purchasing any domestic flight.
- Any request for upgrade or special handling must be informed upon booking.
- Kindly contact our staff for infant’s fare and total charges.
- Shall the group booking have been closed or fully-materialized, any additional request afterwards will be subject to the seat availability and current airfare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- For packages involving any domestic or regional flight, cruise or train, preliminary booking will be made should the group reach minimum number of pax. Upon confirming or issuing the tickets, any additional request afterward will be subject to the availability and current fare. Participants are responsible for the fare difference should they agreed to proceed and full payment to be collected upon confirmation.
- Most hotels do not provide kettle and ironing as in-room facilities.
- Not all rooms can provide triple room, hence, the price for third person will be the same as double sharing and rollaway bed or extra bed will be given in such case.
- Not all hotels providing the double room (1 queen bed). If none, twin sharing room (2 single beds) will be provided.
- If there is no availability in the chosen hotel, POTO Travel & Tours has the right to change the location of stay with similar level of hotel.
- Breakfast is based on international buffet style. Participants are advised to only consume non-meaty dishes, otherwise stated as halal.
- Lunch & dinner will be based on halal meals, Muslim friendly, seafood or vegetarian depending on locations and availability, if included in the package.
- Any special dietary requirement must be informed upon booking.
- International passport should be valid at least for 6 months from the date of returning back to Malaysia.
- Participants are required to fax/email/post their copy passport 45 days before the departure date.
- Participants are encouraged to check their travelling status at the immigration portal and not blacklisted from travelling (PTPTN, MARA, Tax etc). Any restriction of travelling on the day of departure will be under the responsibility of participants itself and any additional cost will be borne solely by the participants.
- Detailed information of the package will be provided as early as 2 months before departure for easy reference. Participants are obliged to read and understand all documents provided as to ensure smoothness of the program.
- Participants are advised to book at the latest by 45 days before departure date.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘FULL’, it is means that either the allocation is already fulfilled or the group already been closed for booking. In such case, if participants insist to travel on the same date, we will advise based on FIT ticket and subject to fare difference.
- If the preferred departure date had been remarked as ‘LIMITED’, it is means that the group has limited number of seats available for booking. Kindly contact our staff immediately as to avoid missing the chance of travelling to your preferred destination and date.
- Participants are encouraged to tip our Tour Leader, given that the Tour Leader had done an excellent job throughout the tour and the participants are satisfied with overall service delivered.
- POTO Travel & Tours reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
SPECIAL NOTES FOR THIS PACKAGE (KOREA 3N)
- As per Korea Government’s regulations, it is compulsory for all tour packages to visit local government shops.
- This package includes 4 government shops: Cosmetic Store, Amethyst Factory, Ginseng Outlet & Red Pine. The list of shops is subject to change without prior notice.
Dates & Price
|Dates||Single Adult||Adult||Single Senior Citizen||Senior Citizen||Child Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
13 November 2019