Day 1 : Bali
- Arrival at Bali Airport
- Transfer to hotel for check in
- Free & easy
- Overnight in Bali
Day 2: Bali (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel
- Proceed with Full Day Bali Tour by visiting Bali Swing with lunch
- Continue to visit Batuan Temple, Tegalalang Rice Field & Coffee Plantation
- Visit Ubud Market / Jalan Monkey Forest
- Dinner will be served at local restaurant
- Overnight in Bali
Day 3 : Bali - Departure (B)
- Breakfast at hotel & check out
- Free time until transfer to the airport for flight back to your hometown
- 2 night accommodations with daily international breakfast
- Return airport private transfers
- Meals & transportation as per itinerary
- International & domestic airfares & taxes
- Personal expenses, Optional tours
- Travel insurance : Guest are advise to purchase travel insurance
- Compulsory tipping for guide & driver
- Compulsory dinner & High season surcharge during public holidays, New Year etc.
- Others item that not mentioned
Kuala Lumpur - Istanbul
- Assemble at KLIA for your departing flight, transit at Istanbul
Kuala Lumpur - Zurich - Interlaken (L)
Upon arrival at Zurich, commence city tour to view this global center of banking and finance.
Enjoy strolling along the waterfront promenade, Limmatquai which will end at the 17th-century medieval style building, The Rathaus Town Hall.
Don't forget to take your photo with FIFA World Football Stadium and The Old Guilhall, with it's entrisic details of decor.
After adequate time in Zurich, proceed to Interlaken, a resort town situated on a stretch of valley and one of the door to Jungfraujoch, the Top of Europe.
Interlaken - Grindelwald - Interlaken (B/L)
You will have full day to explore Jungfraujoch, starting at Grindelwald where you will have to take the train up to Jungfraujoch.
Jungfraujoch is situated in the middle of Bernese Alps in which, with 3,466 meteres of elevation, you could bask in the stunning view of the Swiss Alps, on one side the Swiss Mittelland while on the other the Aletsch Glacier
Once you enter Jungfraujoch, enjoy the many activities & views such as the Alpine Sensation, Jungfrau panorama, Ice Palace, Lindt Swiss Chocolate Heaven, Kleine Scheidegg & the viewing platform
Have your unforgettable lunch in Top of Europe building while feasting with both the delicious foods and the view
Interlaken - Lugano - Medrisio - Milan (B)
Visit the southern city of Switzerland, Lugano where you can see the mix of culture between Italy & Switzerland. The city is situated on the northern shore of glacial Lake Lugano
View the significant building and churches in the town including Cathedral of San Lorenzo, Church of San Rocco, Santa Marta Degli, The Town Hall Palazzo Civico & most importantly, Lake Lugano
Proceed to Mendrisio to have your shopping time at FoxTown Outlet before continuing the journey to Milan, Italy
On this day, you will stroll around Milan City to view Duomo Cathedral, the largest church in Italy and the third largest in Europe and Teatro Della Scala, an opera house in Milan that offers cultural performance, ballet theatres, scalapetra and museum to visit.
Continue your shopping excitement with the visit to Galleria Vittorio Emanuele. It is Italy’s oldest shopping mall a major landmark of Milan. This shopping mall is named Victor Emmanuel II, the first king of the Kingdom of Italy.
Milan - Brigg - Zermatt (B)
Going back to Switzerland, you will embark on Glacier Express Train, the world's slowest scenic train, from Brigg to Zermatt
While you are onboard the train, enjoy the full glass window of the train that will surely gives you so many Switzerland panorama to capture and see with your own eyes that you will feel that the 2 hour train is not enough!
Don't worry about anything and enjoy your journey! Your luggage will be left in the coach and you will see it when we reach the hotel. After all, the best part of travel is the journey
You will have this full day to yourself to explore Zermatt, the magnificent car-less mountain town.
One of the optional tour you can do here is visiting the Matterhorn, the iconic mountain that is plastered as the logo of Toblerone chocolate. To have the best view of this mountain, you will have to take a cable car up to the neighbouring mountain and you will have a lot of other activities there, such as the Matterhorn Museum and Matterhorn glacier paradise for ski lovers. The approximate cost for this optional is CHF100
You can also visit Gornegrat to enjoy Europe's highest open air cog railway and enjoy the scenic mountain view from up above. The rail journey will take 35 minutes and it will leads you to an open observation platform and some shops & restaurants. The approximate cost for this optional is CHF86
Zermatt - Taesch - Gstaad - Montreus (B)
Saying goodbye to Zermatt, you will take 1 way Swiss Rail from Zermatt to Taesch to meet with our coach and continue the trip to Montreux enrouting at Col Du Pillon.
At Col Du Pillon, you can have an optional tour to Glacier 3000, which famous for their suspended bridge that connects two mountain peaks, called Peak Walk by Tissot. Other than that, you could also enjoy winter activities like Ice Express Chairlift, Alpine Coaster, Snow Bus and others on aditional charge. The approximate cost for this optional is CHF79
Enroute Gstaad, a local shopping town that is only open during winter for you to grab some souvenir and branded items.
Visit Montreux, a traditional resort town on Lake Geneva, famous for the medieval island castle of Chateau De Chillon.
Montreus - Vevey - Lausanne - Geneva (B)
Commence city tour of Montreux, view of Lac Leman, Freedie Mercury Memorial and Vieille-Ville de Montreux before continuing the journey to Vevey, the birth city of world renown comedian pair, Charlie Chaplins.
City tour of Vevey includes viewing of Charlie Chaplins Bronze statue, Nestle Palais, and St. Martin's Church.
Next, visit Lausanne, recognized as the Olympic Capital as it hosts the headquarter of International Olympic Committe (IOC) more than 100 years ago. Visit the Olympic Museum to relive your memory of each Olympic season. View Notre-Dame Cathedral, Beau-Rivage Palace and City Hall.
Proceed to Geneva and visit the Geneva Islamic Cultural Foundation before check-in
Geneva - Istanbul
Explore Geneva with a city tour that includes Lake Geneva, one of the largest lake on Western Europe, The Flower clock, The fountain of Jet dÉau, Red Cross Building and Palais des Nations, the home of United Nations Office built between the year 1929 to 1938 to serve as the headquarter of the League of Nations.
Transfer to airport for your flight home to Kuala Lumpur, transit at Istanbul
Istanbul - Kuala Lumpur
Safely arrived Kuala Lumpur.
Thank you for choosing POTO Travel!
- Dates and prices listed above are valid until March 2020.
- Prices and programming are subject to change and hotel's availability without prior notice.
- This offer is valid for a minimum of 2 people to sign up.
- Hotel check-in: 2:00 pm and check out of the hotel: 12.00 pm. (Subject to hotel policy itself)
- Full payment is required for confirm booking.
- Price does not include any additional surcharge such as peak seasons, holiday, weekend, festival, blackout dates, high season, compulsory dinner etc.
- All rates are subject to change without notice due to increases imposed by hotel and tour / cruise operators, currency fluctuation & fuel surcharges.
- In case of unavailability on selected hotels, similar options will be advised & booked. Besides, surcharge to be provided for higher category of hotels.
- Prices shown are based on "Private Transfer / Tour" (Message Transfer / Tour: NO NEED to share transportation with other travelers, which transfers and special tours are for you)
|BASIC PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON FROM (RM)|
|Ozz Hotel Kuta Bali / Rofa Kuta Hotel / similar||2.5 star||Kuta||RM 535|
|Maxone Hotel / D'djabu Hotel Seminyak / similar||3 star||RM 559|
|The Sun Hotel & Spa / The Alea Hotel Seminyak / similar||3 star||RM 579|
|Eden Hotel Kuta Bali / Best Western Resort Kuta / similar||4 star||RM 610|